Thursday, December 1, 2011

Good 9 all fri wish you sweet dream candy dream chocolate dream honey dream I 3 u A 46yearold Brigham City man and a friend were duck hunting in

Kon Clicksilver
Kon Clicksilver Good 9 all fri wish you sweet dream candy dream chocolate dream honey dream I <3 u
 
Danny Popa
Danny Popa A 46-year-old Brigham City man and a friend were duck hunting in a boat .After the man got out of the boat, a dog inside the vessel jumped up on the bow and stepped on the gun. The gun fired and shot the man in the buttocks. - U can't make this stuff up!
 
Ibeto Sola
Ibeto Sola Wat shall i say unto d lord,i wil say thank u lord 4rm d beginin upto dis moment,i say uhresie baba jesu nojie osehnohbia.hapy new month
 
Dijon Dunson
Dijon Dunson Just want to say I love my grandma marky n never will forget u happy bday + r.i.p
 
Christy Abalos
Christy Abalos sO eAsy tO sAy d wOrds "iLab u"bUt toO hArd tO prOvE..sO ridicULoUs!
 
Abimbola Sobulo Ogundowole
Abimbola Sobulo Ogundowole Our President on d campaign for cassava bread! Dis man will not stop to amaze one!Anyway,if u are interested, cassava bread for sale o!
 
Landi Ramona Chanza
Landi Ramona Chanza its bn too long and am lost without u,said av bn needing wanting u,wonderin if u the same n whoz bn with u,is ur heart stil mine i wanna cry sumtymz.IMIS U
 
Balogun Omotayo
Balogun Omotayo make sure u drink from the tap water
 
Ajibi Sunday
Ajibi Sunday happy new month to u all, wish the best dis month
 
Sarah Njenga
Sarah Njenga Were some people born 2liv receivng bad news afta bad news,Painful scknes,Theft,Misfortunes,Knockng death,painful feedbacks and al for one person.Yani no break.Whom did they wrong??Even 4th strongest av been,now the strength is gone,.God av neva &i wil neva denounc U,ad salvtion.I wil stil praise even in thz darkest lyf,take care of my soul ts so weak now.I long 2liv in heaven now.
 
Rakesh Sharma
Rakesh Sharma $Important News 4 U: My 'Heart' for Sale 100% discount plz inform to all ur Female-Frnds(17-20yrs) Last date: '.14th dec 2011' Booking Opens&
 
Jerry Bigrig London
Jerry Bigrig London god cure aids hiv cancer all that so im saying fuck all of that i belive he can do it if u belive he can im just saying, he can if u say he cant i dont let that borther me if i get anything im good round this camp E D D U if i get anything im rolling with him he already told me i am yo doctor an yo lawyer so wat u say u sound real stupid u worry bout that shit i dont
 
Jessica Hembree
Jessica Hembree Some MEN can be such Stuborn A**HOLES!!! U know who U are......
 
David Namnso
David Namnso Gudday everybody! I belive that those in respond are those that are gretful to God right 4rm january to December. I wish u all hapi new month, hapi Xmas & hapi end of the year!
 
Mrinal Sarkar
Mrinal Sarkar MR. BEAN As A Computer Teacher: Students, If You Want To Transfer Any Files From One Computer To Another Computer, Follow The Below Steps 1) Right Click The Mouse On The File Which U Wanted To Transfer And Select CUT Option. 2) Disconnect The Mouse From That PC. 3) Take That Mouse Carefully And Connect It To The Other PC Where U Want To Copy That File. 4) Right Click The Mouse And Select The PASTE Option.
 
Vusumuzi Sibanda
Vusumuzi Sibanda N t spirit f world AIDS dæ ma contrbution 2 it z 2 tel u guys:no sex b4 MARRIAGE,a word z enaf 4 t wyz
 
Ronelle Bagood
Ronelle Bagood i need u ... !!!
 
You Lee
You Lee Uyyyyy,,,, hw ar u!???
 
Ulises Ramirez
Ulises Ramirez "WHEN U DO NOT LOVE ME,U FORGET ABOUT ME"
 
Ken Macharia
Ken Macharia God b with u
 
Stephanie Udunna
Stephanie Udunna I missed u pals, who missed me?
 
Nolutho Nolu Mhlakane
Nolutho Nolu Mhlakane We lyk 2 party.....u a bad gal nd ur 4rendz bad 2...*singin*
 
Marla Cooley
Marla Cooley U Can Change The Frame, But The Picture Remains The Same...
 
Christina Rose Menefee
Christina Rose Menefee On my biz this week!!! Yea buddy....... Got school taken care of...... Got my son geared up for winter...... And deep cleaning and Christmas decorations this weekend!! ALSO really missin my BFF #2...... been MIA lately but my goal is to see u tomorrow : )
 
Damon Meyer
Damon Meyer I don't care if u like me or hate me what matters to me is my family and friends. If u hate me that's ur loss cuz I quit caring a long time ago what people think of me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment