Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wont be able to b on gnome town or anything else I can't do with my phone for a few days bcuz computer is brokeugh Going back to sleep going

Maggie Gideon
Maggie Gideon Wont be able to b on gnome town or anything else I can't do with my phone for a few days bcuz computer is broke..ugh! Going back to sleep, going to try to sleep away the day or days til I can go the hell home! IlyRJ <3
 
Shannon Williams
Shannon Williams Wishing my big/lil sister Yasmin Tierr'a a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!Be Blessed, Love ya!!!!!!
 
Agnelo Britto
Agnelo Britto A poor boy loved a rich girl....one day d boy proposed her...!! then d girl said, "listen, ur monthly salary is my daily hand expenses.....will I be involved with u...?!!!!!.....how could u thought that??!!!.....i could never love you.....so forget me and engaged with someone else of ur level." but d boy could not forget her...!! ... after 10 years, one day.... they became face to face in a shopping center.... the lady said, "hey; you !!....how r you?....now i'm married.....do u know how much my husband's salary is?!!....2 lac per month !!.....can u imagine !!.....and he is also so smart.....understand..!!" d guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing these words....!! after sometime, her husband came......before the lady had said something, her husband started to say by seeing the guy......"sir; you here!!" then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of 200 crore....and do u know a fact !!.....sir loved a girl.....but he didn't get her.....that's why still he is unmarried !!....how much lucky d girl is, isn't it !!......who can love like this.....!!" Moral: -♥ life is not so short.....don't be so proud of yourself and damn others......situations change with time......so every one should respect other's love
 
Gui Tian
Gui Tian 剛剛做了心理測驗! 他/她的象徵是<熊> 是孟姜女會哭長城啊 你是一個感性的人,就算平常沒有表現出來,你的內心總是會有很多的畫面,並容易對一件事情有感想。除此之外你希望事情都能平平順順,而不是充滿困難挑戰和刺激冒險,跟朋友、家人相處時,你總會替別人著想、設身處地,所以在你身邊的人都能輕易地接近你、喜歡你。 測驗連結: http://apps.facebook.com/galasixtest/
 
Mohan Upadhyaya
Mohan Upadhyaya What a beautiful moment for Roma that she gets 91 friends at a time
 
Aliu Rasheed
Aliu Rasheed A God fearing person must take care of his or her parent bcs dey are d gateway 2 sucess and paradise
 
Brenda Mattingly
Brenda Mattingly Iwish my sister Trudy a very happy birthday
 
Jamilyn Troxell
Jamilyn Troxell today is going to be a good day. I feel so fresh and so clean, clean!
 
Lucretia Chisholm
Lucretia Chisholm Having a good day. It is a beautiful day the sun is shining an I feel good. God is great.
 
Alicia Perry
Alicia Perry Everyone, my novel "The Color of a Leader" is on www.amazon.com If you looking for a roller-coaster-of-a-ride read, get it now before "The Color of a Leader 2" is out! Don't drag behind. Get your copy today!
 
Bryan Keith Case
Bryan Keith Case WHAT A CROCK OF Bull shit ..... We can't say Merry Christmas now we have to say Happy Holidays. We can't call it a Christmas tree, it's now called a Holiday tree? Because it might offend someone. If you don't like our "Customs" and it offends you so much then GO HOME. I will help you pack. They are called customs and we have our traditions If you agree with this...please post this as your status!! I AM A PROUD AMERICAN CITIZEN. MERRY CHRISTMAS Do you have what it takes to repost this.
 
Yogita Achrekar
Yogita Achrekar It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone- but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
 
Aunjel AriElle
Aunjel AriElle Up with uneasy nerves.....I need this time....my space.....I can do this it will all get easier....been at least 7 or 8 long ones since I had a feeling like this
 
Kelly Poston
Kelly Poston It's a beautiful morning !!!
 
Love Seth
Love Seth 100.Huge Xmassss Sale for all US shoes albums !!! Avail less 10% off if ul buy a pair of US shoes + free shipping within the country Avail resellers price if ul buy 5 pairs and up + free shipping within the country for inquiries pls send me a message here: https://www.facebook.com/ Crizzie's Goodies http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=273124916043507&set=a.190393824316617.40512.152161441473189&type=1&permPage=1
 
Keith Reynolds
Keith Reynolds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuTHxMjVivg proper christmas tuneeeee!!!
www.youtube.com
http://www.drelmo.com/ Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer video Dr. Elmo produced in his living room in 1983. Song written by Randy Brooks. Remix by Dr. Elmo...
 
Tommy Carrera
Tommy Carrera Lets Make This a December To Remember;)
 
Ivan Teamchai
Ivan Teamchai The owner of the Titanic said, "Not even God can sink this ship." We already know what happened. Marilyn Monroe said, "I do not need Jesus." Three days later she was found dead. A mother told her daughter, "May God accompany you." Ironically she replied, "In the trunk because he does not fit here." On this trip there was an accident and everyone was killed and the trunk remained intact. If you are not ashamed of Jesus, re post and like this.
 
Nani'Lee London
Nani'Lee London ` My Niece And My Sister Just Came <3 , i Have A Reason To Leave School Early Now : )
 
Jovie Barsanas
Jovie Barsanas :is logging off....leaving all a blessed start of this month and a Merry Christmass <3 <3 <3
 
Risa Alexander
Risa Alexander DON'T MISS ALL THE BEAUTIFUL COLORS OF THE RAINBOW,LOOKING FOR A POT OF GOLD!!
 
JymmeLynn Lemons
JymmeLynn Lemons well, my computer is biting the big one.. :( and it only works for a couple minutes at a time.. cant get it fixed..:( something with the hardware.. and it pretty much costs more to fix it then i even payed for it brand new.. sadness..
 
Liudmila Klevanskaya
Liudmila Klevanskaya http://belsat.eu/be/aktualnosci/a,5827,filmy-pastka-dlia-apazitsyi-i-pastka-dlia-prezidenta.html
belsat.eu
даступныя он-лайн
 
Slim Thug
Slim Thug Good morning I want to thank God for waking me and my love one's up every one have a bless day later fb
 
Leslie Vanhoudt
Leslie Vanhoudt My oldest daughter is the best she looks at me this morning an say mom ur the best I love followed by a big hug an kiss!!!!! Love how my kids make me feel special
 

No comments:

Post a Comment