Thursday, December 1, 2011

http:wwwyoutubecomwatchfeatureplayerembeddedvabpwVRp6u3Q wish i could get some steps BRIAN PUSPOS IDOL hahaha NEW SONG OF CHRIS BROWN WET THE BED FEAT LUDACRIS THE BEST wwwyoutubecom A bold song for my bold personality

Ako Si ToFfs
Ako Si ToFfs http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=abpwVRp6u3Q wish i could get some steps.. BRIAN PUSPOS.. IDOL..!! hahaha NEW SONG OF CHRIS BROWN- WET THE BED.. FEAT- LUDACRIS.. THE BEST
www.youtube.com
A bold song for my bold personality. Had fun creating the detail and texture to this piece. Enjoy! Special thanks to everyone who was apart of this, and to C...
 
Neil Daniels
Neil Daniels Will be leaving for Tn. in a few hours. I don't want to push to hard, really don't want to drive trucker style. The good Lord will take of me. Have a Christ filled holiday season.
 
Irene Dourtme
Irene Dourtme I know we could win... I wonder...
www.youtube.com
Music video by Lenny Kravitz performing Again.
 
Shannon Seniceros
Shannon Seniceros Talked to Heavin last night , seems like just yesterday we were moving her into her dorm now her first semester is over and she is working on her finals. Wow how time fly's by so fast. I am supposed to paint a bedroom today but thinking about doing it this weekend instead.Hope you all are having a wonderful and blessed day, I know I am going to...
 
Natasha Seaton
Natasha Seaton I miss my family Elliott Seaton,Kayla Whited,kenzie,kk.Im comeing to see yall tonight like it or not here i come lol
 
Mathew Dienger
Mathew Dienger sorry im not in today ... i got WORK .
 
Sylvie Simard
Sylvie Simard À mes deux grands amours je dis: If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me......... Je vous aime!
 
Taylor Ashley
Taylor Ashley Hey Everyone I am fenny. If anyone saw a fat and rectangle pencil box take it and give me back naa! My pencil box is gone all the pencil, (colors)pen, eraser, lead, liquid,scissor and maker are inside those bag!! If the person find it and give it back to me will get free 100 baht!!!! I tell the truth !
 
Jeremy Melf
Jeremy Melf i hate the feeling of being behind schedule!
 
Vivian Lipkins
Vivian Lipkins Thank you family and friends for the birthday wishes. I had a bless day. God is good. From Roy (the type man) love u
 
Uche Ubani
Uche Ubani I ll go 2 dat place wer am nt celebrated nd prove 2 dem y dey must celebrate mi nd dats bcos i gat d grace of God mo dan any1 nd dey gat no choice or option dan 2 celebrate mi
 
Walter Smith
Walter Smith i exposed her to real now she hate lames !!!
 
Vuyo AcidikBeat
Vuyo AcidikBeat Just finished painting, the yard looks so clean. I think I should quit tertiary and be a full-time painter!lol RT @ZamangweZwane: @AcidikBeaT where u at? We'll buy em tomorrow
 
Neinda Tyanna
Neinda Tyanna tag sangup diriku hidup tanpa dirimu,, ku harap kau slalu ada untukku,.. I <3 you. . .
 
Amit Dutta
Amit Dutta Am simple BYE make us cry, A simple JOKE make us laugh, simple CARE make us fall in love. I hope my simple SMS make you think of me. I miss you.
 
Marquesha Pointer
Marquesha Pointer Wishing i was going to the jayz and kanye west concert at the united center :-( I JUST COULDNT WIN THESE TICKETS FOR NOTHIN
 
Jodi Lujan Spears
Jodi Lujan Spears Toto....I have a feeling we aren't in Kansas anymore......
 
Drea Riley
Drea Riley yeah its gonna be another long day but it DECEMBER and That means i am going to go buy our Christmas TREE...and luck of all lucks I think I finally found a decent used washer AND a way to replace our furniture that we sold all for under 300 bucks!!!!!!! YAY US! GOD has been showing me left right and center that if I just hold on he will give me my hearts desires! ALL THAT I NEED and THEN SOME!!! BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A SECURE HOME, FURNITURE, AND A WASHER...HOLD MY MULE....(DANCES IN MY MIND) *GIGGLES*
 
Cristina Maria
Cristina Maria 3 weeks left and I finally just saw the Sagrada Familia. hate me if u please.
 
Kennyatta Russell
Kennyatta Russell No more pain and no more drama in my life i will never hurt again gotta hold my own down #iloveme;)
 
Alisha 'Devers' Nelson
Alisha 'Devers' Nelson Ok well 8 weeks is almost over. So I am signed up for 3 classes next session. Let the hard work begin.
 
Đặt Bom
Đặt Bom dont' worry , I got u
 
Lena Knox
Lena Knox I THANK GOD FOR ANOTHER YEAR AND I THANK ALL MY BIRTHDAY WISHERS FOR YOUR LOVE IN PERPETUUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Gage Rice
Gage Rice I had a dream I talked to you one last time.. Got to shake up once more and see u smile ur stupid grin while talkin shit... Woke up, wiped my eyes and realised that won't happen.. Just hopin when u said shit was ok in the dream that it was you somehow sayin ur good and that we all gonna be straight. I love you homie.. RIP
 
Chanda Dennis
Chanda Dennis I just want 2 sleep 4ever
 

No comments:

Post a Comment