Thursday, December 1, 2011

First morning with the Advent calendars I love it To hell wid global warming Who cares if my grand kids wont see a polar bear or tiger Even i didnt see

Kerrie Zostautas Bolognia
Kerrie Zostautas Bolognia First morning with the Advent calendars! I love it!
 
Kunal Raj
Kunal Raj To hell wid global warming!! Who cares if my grand kids wont see a polar bear or tiger??? Even i didnt see Dinosaurs either....
 
Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez MY DAILY THOUGHT: I hate going to the mailbox because that's where the Responsibility Monster lives.
 
Dom Kennedy
Dom Kennedy I aint looking for a bitch but havent seen one that look better than mines in a while
 
John Oswald
John Oswald WHAT A CROCK ..... We can't say "Merry Christmas" now ? We have to say "Happy Holidays". We can't call it a Christmas tree, it's now called a Holiday tree? Because it might offend someone. If you don't like our "Customs" and it offends you so much..... then LEAVE... I will help you pack. They are called customs, and we have our traditions ! If you... agree with this...please post this as your status!! I AM A PROUD AMERICAN CITIZEN... MERRY CHRISTMAS Do you have what it takes to re-post this
 
LaShawanda Ivey
LaShawanda Ivey I been up since 4am because of my head but I am going back 2 bed I am going 2 relax 2day.
 
Jonathan Elmore
Jonathan Elmore GIRLS NEED TO REALIZE We guys don't care if you talk to other guys. We don't care if you're friends with other guys. But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off. It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact tha...t we're still t...here. We don't care if a guy calls>OR TEXTS< you, but at 2 in the morning we do get a little concerned. Nothing is that important at 2 a.m. That it can't wait till the morning. Also, when we tell you you're pretty/beautiful/ gorgeous/cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it. Don't tell us we're wrong. We'll stop trying to convince you. The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence. Yeah, you can quote me. Don't be mad when we hold the door open. Take Advantage of the mood im in. Let us pay for you! dont 'feel bad' We enjoy doing it. It's expected. Smile and say 'thank you. Kiss us when no one's watching. If you kiss us when you know somebody's looking, we'll be more impressed. You don't have to get dressed up for us. If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the need to wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own. We like you for who you are and not what you are. Honestly, i think a girl looks more beautiful when she's just in her pj's. or my tshirt and boxers, not all dolled up. Don't take everything we say seriously. Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it. Don't get angry easily. Stop using magazines/media as your bible. Don't talk about how hott Chris Brown, Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartney is in front of us. It's boring, and we don't care. You have girlfriends for that. Whatever happened to the word 'handsome'/'beautiful' i'd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me with 'Hey handsome!' instead of 'Hey baby/ stud/ cutie/ sexy' or whatever else you can think of. On the other hand im not sayin i woulndnt like it ether ; ) Girls, I cannot stress this enough: if you aren't being treated right by a guy, dont wait for him to change!!!!! Ditch his sorry butt, disgrace to the male population and find someone who will treat you with utter respect Someone who will honor your morals. Someone who will make you smile when you're at your lowest. Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes. Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel. Someone who will stop what they're doing just to look you in the eyes....and say 'i love you' ..and actually mean it. Give the nice guys a chance. Guys repost this if you agree. Girls repost this if you think it's cute.. Every Guy who isn't a jerk will agree with this, so we hope that all the girls that read this will repost this.
 
Bharathwaj Uday
Bharathwaj Uday even if you win the race UR still a rat..!!! #now you know why i don't get into competition at all.. :p
 
Youssef Hisham
Youssef Hisham Choose 4 Mee BLACK : I WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU PURPLE : I MISS YOU ORANGE : I REALLY LIKE YOU ...PINK : I LOVE YOU RED : I MISS HOW YOU USED TO BE YELLOW : YOU ARE AMAZING BLUE : YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL RAINBOW : SO HAPPY TO KNOW YOU GREY : WE SHOULD GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER " Put This As Ur Status To See What People Say " ♥
 
LaTreece Jaja Marie Crutchfield
LaTreece Jaja Marie Crutchfield here i go.. new look for a new me
 
Deja Lovin Ny'Jzae Page
Deja Lovin Ny'Jzae Page Ima NEW YEARS EVE baby i cant wait to partttyyyy.....lol
 
Sylvia Gay
Sylvia Gay Still off...I'm loving it...but a busy week...about to get carpet cleaned in my apartment...I hope I remember what my duties are when I have to go back to work....
 
Chris Garmon
Chris Garmon Feels nice to finally shave, I decided to keep the moe going
 
Michelle Lyon
Michelle Lyon Well I guess I can stall no longer. Time to get up and get the day going.
 
JEnnifer QUerel
JEnnifer QUerel eveniin :) ganda ng I WON'T LAST A DAY WITHOUT YOU ♥ sULit :l xx

Likes

JEnnifer QUerel
 
Aubrea York
Aubrea York I'm fixin' to tell you something about being Texan. Texan doesn't mean that I'm not educated. I may say "ain't" and "y'all" and call you "Sweetie" or 'Honey" and I might "bless a lot of hearts" and I might even "piddle around". I'll greet you with a big "Howdy" or "Hey Y'all". All soda pop is "Coke" and if I ask for "sugar" it means I want a KISS. I'm polite and say "Ma'am..." and "Sir". And if you hear a Texan say, "Oh, hell no!!" you'd better run. If you're proud to be a Texan then click 'LIKE' tab on my status. Then go up yonder and copy & paste to your status. P.S. if you don't know where yonder is, then you ain't from Texas!
 
Kita Johnson
Kita Johnson WELL I THINK I'LL CUM OUT AND PLAY TODAY MIGHT HAVE TO SLAP A B#$&*
 
Timothy Peavy
Timothy Peavy Sitting at wes haney getting the car servied andi am bored out of my mind and i checked on a little colorado pickup truck and its brand new with 0miles on it its a 2012 but he problem i have with it is the price they wat 23,955,00 for it thats a price that will change ur mind about buying one from wes haney but i need my own truck soo i can go to my most amazing girls house:) everyday and that is wats going to happen i will look for one till i looked everywere (ILOVE YOU COURTNEY GEIGER forever and ever babe) glad i have u
 
Athman Hamza
Athman Hamza Yes I deserve a sleep.
 
Angie Nunn
Angie Nunn Thank you to all of you morning people for the birthday wishes! I feel loved:) although Justin forgot. Again.
 
Khaleel Basha
Khaleel Basha please register here to get shoping. https://www.fetise.com/men/register2.php?refcode=6506VJ0L54
www.fetise.com
Fetise is India's first private fashion sales club for Men selling apparel, shoes and accessories from top-tier luxury brands. All goods are guaranteed authentic and are exclusive priced for our members at upto 80% off.
 
Jerry A Adkisson
Jerry A Adkisson Well, yesterday was the last day of firearm season and I didn't get a Buck, but Deb & I got something much better, a new Grand son!, Crue Adkisson, a beautiful baby boy. Mom, Maria & Crue are doing fine and I can't wait until I can take him huntin'! Pics coming soon! : ) We love them and are so proud of them girls!, they will make the best parents!
 
Corneille Nyamusimba
Corneille Nyamusimba Yewe yeweee, What the hell is this ? Sorry, I would rather say : What the heaven is this ? Sorry, I finally get the appropriate sentence to use : "WHAT THE PRIGATORY ISTHIS ?" Man, can U imagine that it's been 3 months that I ..... and yet I have not get a job or something like that, so far. During this 3 months, I've not missed what to do for even one hour. The strange thing is that my pocket is still "SANS KILO" Gj
 
Nikki Johnson
Nikki Johnson I cant believe my baby girl is walking!! It doesnt seem like she is fixing to be 1!!!
 
Natalie Rhodes
Natalie Rhodes Does any1 know where a Mazda dealer is??? I looked on line and it says there r no Mazda dealers in NY is that possible O_o Plz help a sister out
 

No comments:

Post a Comment