Thursday, December 1, 2011

I cn’t win I can’t waitI wil neva win ths game witout u witout uI am lost I am vain I wil neva b the same witout u witout u I wn’t

Vide Nyalungu
Vide Nyalungu I cn’t win, I can’t wait..I wil neva win ths game witout u, witout u..I am lost, I am vain, I wil neva b the same witout u, witout u I wn’t lov, I wn’t lov..I wil neva make it past witout u, witout u I cn’t rest, I cn’t lie All I need is u n I, witout u Without…. u! u! u! u! u! u! u! u!*singing* Cn’t erase, so I’l take blame..Bt I cn’t accept dat we were strange witout u, witout u I cn’t quit nw, dis cn’t b ryt I cn’t take 1 more sleep dis nite witout u, witout u I wn’t sob, I wn’t cry If u’re nt here, I’m living lif witout u, witout u I cn’t look, I’m so blind Lost my heart, I lost my mind witout u Witout…. u! u! u! u! u! u! u! u! if u knw music u do...
 
Timothy Dawes
Timothy Dawes practise what u preach,,,,
 
Dell Dadon
Dell Dadon Girls like u
 
Navil Brito Diaz
Navil Brito Diaz Goodbye NYC here ii Go DOMINICAN REP. ;) & too the famz iim gonna miss ya ... Love you guys & See u soon :(
 
Rahul Upadhyay
Rahul Upadhyay My life mistary; I luv a girl bt she never understud my felings bt when i try to moov on she come to me and say i try to find out how much u luv me bt u take a decisom to leave me i reply i never stop to luv u bt just stop to show u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Deepak Kashyap
Deepak Kashyap If U pass in exams: Mom’s words: Bahut khushi ki bat hai ! ... Dad : Mere beta sher hai ! Lover : So sweet.. & Frnds : Dhokebaaz, kuttey kaminey, oye ! kab pada be tune itna ? kuch b ho dosto ka jwaab he kuch aur hota hai .......
 
Tan Lip Seng
Tan Lip Seng CAN U BELIEVE THAT, MY MOTOR CAN SPEED TILL 140KM/J?
 
Kristy Caron Coon
Kristy Caron Coon I just wanna tell my children i love u all very much and im proud of everyone of u can make all ur dreams come true never let anyone or anything bring u down have a wonderful day! !!!!!!!
 
Robert Franklin
Robert Franklin 2 glock 40's nigga u got 80 promblems..
 
Blessing Adeaze
Blessing Adeaze UR PAST IS MEANT 2 BE 4GOTTEN AND NOT REMEMBERED,FOCUS ON UR FUTURE AND IT SHALL BE WELL WITH U.
 
Davy Geofrey
Davy Geofrey Better be careful about what u like to get in life, otherwise you will have to like what you get in life.
 
Bruno Mars
Bruno Mars Bora kuipenda yanga kuliko mun u eti kweli?
 
Cody C Labrie
Cody C Labrie Can anyone help me.I'm looking for someone with a reasonable price & deliver & already split fire wood for sale.I need to buy a couple cords of wood be4 it snows..would really appreciate a number or two for someone who can do so.thank u
 
Ankur Choudhary
Ankur Choudhary yeah yeah yeah i knw i knw,i cn nvr b lyk u,nd u dnt wish 2 b lyk me,bt itz me who's here,u cnt evn b alive,even.
 
Jeet Waiba
Jeet Waiba if u smell the jyt is making capp.
 
April LuvnLyfe Glover
April LuvnLyfe Glover oan: thank u Lord 4 the wake up call. not everyone made it through the night, so if u were able 2 draw breath this morning then He has already givin u a reason 2b thankful #tis the season :) Happy December 1st folk. Another year behind us (wow)
 
Thuli Mngadi
Thuli Mngadi Tjeer jumpsuits are not jst 4 any1,especialy if u pair shaped. Ke bona mohlolo lol hae!
 
Jaronte McFadden
Jaronte McFadden U no what it is holidaay seaason
 
Sarah Sarai Valentina
Sarah Sarai Valentina U wl never know how speacial something is not until u lose it so if t hv smthg dat u treasure dont let it go bt hold on to it as tight as u can
 
Osita Charles
Osita Charles When a tree full of fruits is shaken,plenty of fruits drop 4 ur sake..... dis month God will shake d heaven,d sea,d earth,d land in ur favour bcos its a gift from heaven that we may this new month....may he also grant us peace,joy,favour,love,up-liftment,promtion,victoryy,wisdom and gud health....I love u all.
 
Triple Og DGulley
Triple Og DGulley HEY TO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING LETS HAVE A GOOD DAY AND IF OG STAY DA SAME HOPEFULY WE ARE ALL HERE TO SAY GOOD NIGHT TONIGHT IN OUR BRO NAME WE PRAY AMEN REMEMBER THIS YOIULL NEVER KNW WATS UP IF U LOOKING DOWN KEEP YOIUR HEAD UP AND CHEST HIGH
 
Chiquenia Allaboutmy Twoyungmen
Chiquenia Allaboutmy Twoyungmen Thank u father God for watchn ova me n my fam. Thank u for blessn me wit the strenth to keep my head up n stay focused!
 
Robyn Garegnani
Robyn Garegnani By the power vested in me i now pronounce u deleted and blocked u may now kiss my fckin ass!!
 
David Ugbe
David Ugbe I moved into December blessed & begone the month with blessings, am sure God has pacages 4 me! I wish u will not be left out. God can do all u lay down by His side if u treat Him as God.
 
Sheila Sibanda
Sheila Sibanda Well dne my boys keep it up luv u
 

No comments:

Post a Comment