Monday, January 9, 2012

Trash make just get in your pretty eyes I don't mess with it just end up with me a rash I would to go to the I C U

Darlene Cox
Darlene Cox Trash, make just get in your pretty eyes- I don't mess with it just end up with me a "rash".. I would to go to the I C U .. And take off my pretty under-cover.. Oh! Dasher.. Everbody will get a pee- a -boo!! Trash.. Keep in the bin.. Mess... I don't around with messing people.. Let's get some " Order" this year.. 2012.. Trash, the MESS, on FB.. Friends.. Lv.. Ssecert.. I"m about. Jobs, edu- helping childerns,old peoples, reunions, saving our country!! AARP!! Lv Ssecert.. 2012.. ..
 
Asogwa Henry T
Asogwa Henry T Certain economic policy don't always appaer good to a hungry man on the street in the short run, to him his death is close by, only if he had known that in the long run there could be stability may be that's when he would appreciate the opportunity cost of prosperity. Leadres, make choices out of several alternatives because of scarec resources. So pray for your leaders now...
 
Rohit Kumar
Rohit Kumar If u think i,am a slow waker but i never see backward.
 
Shawn Hughes
Shawn Hughes up real dam early! *3vil laugh* like flipping a switch! haha don't you wish you could too!
 
Karen Mitchell
Karen Mitchell Starting 2012 amazing with a bonus $127 thanks to this CNBC article http://www.cnbc.com-jobs.us/id/?Article6126
 
Casmier Ebirim
Casmier Ebirim Be focused in your endeavours because a hunter who has only one arrow does not shoot with careless aim.
 
Cynthia Henry
Cynthia Henry My grandma has gone home and im thankful she isnt hurting anymore. She will be with my great-grandma Mae-Bell, great-grandpa Joe, grandpa Charlie Frank my mom Sandra and many other loving relatives we have that is waiting to recieve her. they all gonna be having a good time sipping on tea and eating crumpets yall. i just pray that day i will join them one day. that one day i know will be a sight to see. untill then may my beautiful and loving grandma rest in peace!!!!!!!!!!
 
Graciela Mejia
Graciela Mejia BUENOS DIAS A TODOSGRACIAS DIOS MIO POR ESTE DIA LLUVIOSO K NOS A REGALADO HOY FELIZ LUNES A TODOS...
 
Adam Saylor
Adam Saylor "Looked in the mirror, said yous a ill nigga, then i ran to the money like track and field nigga!"
 
Nesto Murassy
Nesto Murassy 'A' monday!
 
Ticha King
Ticha King qe cojones tengo qe usar mi telefono para entrar a fb mi computadora se dano y cuesta caro arreglarla tantas cosas qe tengo qe hacer y cartas qe tengo qe terminar no es justo
 
Crystal Carnes Zurga
Crystal Carnes Zurga Taking advantage of this rainy and going to get BACK IN BED for a day of lounging to try and recover from yesterday....... I'm so sore!
 
Edith Montoya
Edith Montoya porque tenemos que hacer comida......limpiar la casa...cuidar a nuestros hijos.....complacer al marido... y de pilon caerle bien a la suegra :( YA ES LUNESSSS FAMILIA Y HAY QUE DISFRUTAR QUE TENGAN UN MARAVILLOSO DIA LOS KIERO FB FAMILY MUAHHHHH
 
Lalo Hernandez
Lalo Hernandez Good morning, jajaja me trague A,B,C y un Fallow me to america jajaj buendia raza Dios alegre sus manana....animeeeeee
 
Mian Husnain Yousaf
Mian Husnain Yousaf Jab se zaradari ka interview suna hai ... meri tu ankhain khul gai hain ....aur mujhay abb pata chal gya hai keh aik tu meri nazar kharab hai ....aur mein aik khayali duniya mein reh raha tha ..... asal mein light hoti hai ...;ekin mujhay lagta hai keh din mein 20 ghantay light nahin hoti.....heater laga hota hai ....lekin meri nazar mein band hota hai ....garam pani ppoora din aa raha hota hai ..lekin meri nazar mein thanda hota hai ....aur pata nahin ....mein har cheez mehangi khareed ke aata hun asal mein sab sasta hai ..... railway aur PIA ke kharabi bhe meri nazar ka dhoka hai .... what a moron .... abb tu mein bhe jab dheet ho jata hun tu yehi jawab deta hun ....."app ke nazar mein" ,...abhe abbu se dant pari hai ....abbu ne kaha tum late sooo ke uthtay ho aur mera haath nahin bata rahay kamon mein ajj kal " tu mein ne bhe kaha "app ke nazar mein"
 
Varun Menon
Varun Menon A funny but true thought- "no matter how bad we are,we are not totally useless.. We can always be used as a bad example at least'":)
 
Rohit Sarnaik
Rohit Sarnaik Lovely Relations r lik a Ring. If we wear it, it Holds our finger Tightly If we Remove it Its impressions on finger surely make us to feel its Absence....
 
Fitri Kurniawaty
Fitri Kurniawaty Cari kerja shared the following link and had this to say about it:Eka Hospital Recruitment Several Vacancyhttp://blog.jobvity.com/eka-hospital-recruitment-several-vacancy.htmlEka Hospital is a private general hospital committed to provide quality healthcare services from dedicated and professional staffs using the latest technology and the highest standard facility. Beginning operation in August 2008, Eka Ho...
 
Nita Hice-Kile
Nita Hice-Kile Heading to do community service and hoping day goes by quick. Hope everyone has a good day.
 
Joanne Kathleen Dela Cruz
Joanne Kathleen Dela Cruz Sometimes you have to distance yourself from a conflicting situation because at times, seeing things from far makes you see REALITY..
 
Mandy Harmer
Mandy Harmer So I had a bowl of honey nut Cheerios for breakfast and KayLynn wanted a pb&j so I made her one she grabbed the cereal box and I told her she wasn't having any and she said to me geezzz is it ok with u that I read the box and then rolled her eye's at me
 
Lee Meltzer
Lee Meltzer Not off to a good morning... First, I left my phone home and had to go back & get it. Then, while at the light rail, I began smelling BBQ Sauce only to realize it was coming from a squashed packet from Sonic in my jacket pocket. Now I am sitting on the light rail smelling like BBQ Ribs. Ughhh!!!
 
Shanisha Anewme Keith
Shanisha Anewme Keith OMG I WISH I COULD GO BACK TO SLEEP I WOKE UP TO DAMN EARLY I AINT IN SCHOOL N E MORE WTH IM DOING UP SO EARLY LOL WELL I HOPE EVERYBODY HAVE A NICE TODAY <3
 
Maryrose Alvarez
Maryrose Alvarez It's cold and raining and i like it but not for the ones who have to be out driving in it one of them being my lis going home from work so everyone be careful even though your a safe driver there's others who aren't drive smart family and friends I said a prayer for yall ; )
 
Jeff Blair
Jeff Blair Hope us Scanner Listeners in rural Ohio can afford a new Scanner. MARCS requires a different type of scanner to receive those calls. Meaning, many of us *do-gooders* will find it more difficult to HELP. To keep an *eye* out during those hot pursuits, or when a theft has occurred, and they're looking for a particular vehicle. I know there are pluses by using MARCS systems, but I see yet MORE distance put between 'them' and 'us'. Maybe us scanner listeners can apply for some of that (cough cough) stimulus money to offset the cost of a trunking scanner ? (or 2 or 4 or 7...lol). Guess I'll be putting most my 6 or 7 scanners up on ebay...sighhhh.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment