Monday, January 9, 2012

She is da type of gal 4 me becos of her i run away 4rom NIIT okay ohio populace its time for you guys to start waking up earlier so

Nana Ozil Addo Asamoah
Nana Ozil Addo Asamoah She is da type of gal 4 me becos of her i run away 4rom NIIT
 
Matthew Solomon
Matthew Solomon okay ohio populace its time for you guys to start waking up earlier so i can actually have someone to talk to, this nine and a half hour difference isn't cuttin it for me
 
Chris Hill
Chris Hill Hey Peeps, The Fifth Annual Army Fisher House Benefit is right around the corner. It is Friday, 24 February, 2012 at the Rodeway Inn in Allentown. Tickets are $20 per person and include finger food, beer, 50/50 raffles and a DJ. If you've never been to this party it is a rockin' good time. I have tickets, which can be purchased via Paypal at the link below, cash or check. We might even take a healthy goat in trade. Even if you can't make the event, please consider a donation to the benefit. 100% of the proceeds got to help wounded warriors reintegrate. If you decide on PayPal use my chillfactor email address and then just follow the prompts. Thanks much. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=XTuUDzIOyNUAvNyO0hvm5F_P9RtkyfyfRV4aQefAYav1vDnlgs7pRltFYAy&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8db2b24f7b84f1819343fd6c338b1d9d60
www.paypal.com
PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay online without revealing your credit card number.
 
Ashley Kelley
Ashley Kelley Why does it have to be storming on my first day back to school...i think its a sign that i shouldnt go!
 
Colin Johnson
Colin Johnson On Mondays, I feel like I need Coffee injected directly into my veins.
 
Angel McComish
Angel McComish Got dropped off at the vet today I didn't want to go :(
 
Shalini Vp
www.youtube.com
 
Neworleansbaby Parker
Neworleansbaby Parker Ckant stand lil ass gurls.bt i luv women..ckant stand bitches.bt i luv women..ckant stand rollin bitches.bt i luv women...see hw dat work...im different 4rm ova niggaz,if u eazy i dnt want yhu at all,bt if yhu bad n u gt yo head on straight ima wnt yhu lik shyt
 
Anna Christina Moral
Anna Christina Moral i want to go back in my safe place :(
 
Trenten Lee Arthur Foust
Trenten Lee Arthur Foust My first class is at 8 am, I haven't slept since yesterday, so I'm not sure if I'm hallucinating that there are two class rooms with the same number.
 
Michelle Ford-Nickens
Michelle Ford-Nickens i want to go sing karaoke with my Aaron soon...???
 
Shawdy Lykmine
Shawdy Lykmine heela banyana! I thnk i shuld put IUCD waitse ga ke itshepe to prevent pregnancy.
 
Mohammad Mufid Jaber
www.youtube.com
Mr Bean dancing Sexy and I know It - LMFAO. Mr Bean bailando Sexy and I know it - LMFAO
 
Beatrice Lando Mangwe
Beatrice Lando Mangwe Tired...cnt wait til i get home Mbabane>>>Manzini
 
Kurt Khurshed
Kurt Khurshed if i were the boss of myself i would fire myself.
 
Diante Live-Once Talley
Diante Live-Once Talley Why do people always go bac to what was done in the past, what's done is done there's no fixing it only thing you can do is sincerly apologize & try to move past that! If God can forgive us for our sins & wipe our slate clean, why are you still holding onto something that honestly don't matter anymore..... FORGIVE & FORGET..... I already FORGOT, & you know I forgave you there's no doubt about that!!!
 
Linda Ayer-Garner
Linda Ayer-Garner Good Morning to my family and friends, I hope, you all have a Bless day! Think of someone other then yourself today, And pray for them's. Wouldn't you like someone praying for you?
 
Phil Kearney
Phil Kearney Great film... just as I remember when I was a kid.
www.huffingtonpost.com
A recently unearthed amateur video gives a rare, full-color look at San Francisco circa 1955.
 
Esperanza Gonzales
Esperanza Gonzales MY HUSBAND IS GOING TO TAKE OUR SON GILBERT TO SCHOOL N DROPPING HIM OFF SCHOOL.. IM GLAD THAT MY HUSBAND OFF TODAY N IDK WAT TO DO TPDAY BC THE RAIN UGH.. I GUESS IM GONNA MAKE A BOWS MORE RIGHT NOW SO ILL POSTED UP LATER... I <3 MY HUSBAND N THE KIDS
 
Fasal Rahman
ഉണരൂ യുവാക്കളെ , മനുഷ്യാവകാശ ലങ്കനത്തിനെതിരെ ...ഇതാണോ ജനാധി പത്യം..? ഇതാണോ നീതി ..??തീവ്ര വാദത്തിന്റെ പേരും പറഞ്ഞു ന്യുനപക്ഷ പീഡനത്തിനെതിരെ ഉണരൂ ..നാളെ എന്റെയും നിങ്ങളുടെയും അവസ്ഥ ഇത് തന്നെ ...? മറക്കണ്ട ...." കൊച്ചിക്കാരനായ ജോസ് വര്‍ഗീസ് ബാങ്ക്ലൂരു സ്ഫോടന കേസില്‍ പ്രധാന സാക്ഷിയാണെന്ന തിരിച്ചറിയുന്നത് ചാനല്‍ വാര്‍ത്തകളിലൂടെയാണ് അവിശ്വസനീയത നിറഞ്ഞ ഈ സാക്ഷി മൊഴിയില്‍ ജോര്‍ ജ് വര്‍ഗീസിനെ കൊണ്ട് ഒപ്പു വെച്ച സ്റ്റേറ്റ് മെന്റില്‍ ഇങ്ങനെ പറയുന്നു . മദനി താമസിച്ചിരുന്ന വീട്ടില്‍ വാടക വാങ്ങാന്‍ വന്ന ജോസ് വര്‍ഗ്ഗീസ് തടിയന്റവിട നസീറും അബ്ദു നാസര്‍ മദനിയും സംസാരിക്കുമ്പൊള്‍ “ബാങ്ക്ലൂര്‍” എന്നും “സ്ഫോടനം “ എന്നുമുള്ള വാക്കുകള്‍ കേള്‍ക്കാനിടയായി എന്നാണ് .അതീവ രഹസ്യ സ്വഭാവമുള്ള ഒരു “സ്ഫോടന പരമ്പര “ വാതിലും തുറന്നിട്ട് ഉമ്മറത്തു ചായയും കുടിച്ചു ചര്‍ച്ച ചെയ്യുമ്പോള്‍ വാടക വാങ്ങാന്‍ വന്ന വാടകക്കാരന്‍ കേല്‍ക്കുന്നു . എന്താ കഥ ? ഒരു മൂന്നാം കിട കുറ്റാന്വേഷണ സിനിമയില്‍ പോലും ഇത്രക്കു “ലോജിക്ക്” ഇല്ലാത്ത വാദഗതികള്‍ നില നില്‍ക്കില്ല. പക്ഷെ കര്‍ണ്ണാടക പോലീസ് അതും ചെയ്തു ".പ്ഭൂ.....നട്ടെല്ലില്ലാത്ത നായകള്‍ ....!!
 
Leyson Edison
Leyson Edison Well peace out tuba! hahaha. damn i just had to meet them so late in my break. "_ I had a feeling this would have been good for me, but oh well. haha. Lets see if Durango would keep me.
 
DaNell Daymon
DaNell Daymon Transparent Moment- growing up, there never went a day where before my dad began his day, he did not fall to his knees on the side of the bed and pray- I saw him do it while I was in Atlanta- I say to myself I want to be that dedicated to prayer- I make a boast in God that I work hard at my musical craft- but I'm wanting to develop a prayer life that is actually more important and of more priority than writing a song. I often go day to day without dedicating prayer until ( I ) need something - that's not fair to God and I openly apologize to him and his people. Discernment comes through a powerful prayerlife- if i spent more time with him I wouldn't have questions on some matters and he would trust me enough to inform me before a matter comes. So the discipline begins today. I choose to be consistent and grow in it- Glory to God.
 
Adebayo Adewumi
Adebayo Adewumi I nid a web programmer very good in Asp.net,C# and Visual Studio 2010. Who will join me in building a very big eCommerce project. Lots of benefits awaits you.
 
Jennifer Fiems
I think we guys have a problem... :)
 
Willie Ottereyes
Willie Ottereyes Good morning from Montreal!!!! Dr.'s app.. for my wife then head back home I hope will be done by 2 pm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment