Monday, January 9, 2012

crying AGAINmama i love you so so so so much: ugh i'm gonna miss you i cant take this Running late like always these days :it doesn't matta how early

Sara Elizabeth Carter
Sara Elizabeth Carter crying AGAIN...mama i love you so so so so much:( ugh i'm gonna miss you i cant take this!
 
Kyrstin Smith
Kyrstin Smith Running late like always these days :/...it doesn't matta how early I get up it always hits me as I'm goin out the door...hope everyone has a blessed day & glad my cold is finally subsidize.. Luvin my Fams <3
 
Oluwaferanmi Olorunninwo
Oluwaferanmi Olorunninwo What is the essence of Life? Life is a sexually transmittd disease dt has no cure and ultimately ends in untimely death;whether u make a 'fuss' or nt! Now i wonder... WHAT IS LIFE'S ESSENCE???
 
Wendy Hutchinson
Wendy Hutchinson Looking forward to seeing my Mother and Daughter today. Although, I would much rather have the visit at my Mom's house, than the hospital..Dade City, here I come....
 
Ali Booth
Ali Booth Just thought I would share an oldie but a goodie
www.youtube.com
LYRICS Yeah, I like it when the girls stop by In the summer Do you remember? Do you remember When we met that summer... Chorus 1: New kids on the block had a...
 
Ryan Dunn
Ryan Dunn I love that even though she hasn't been here in 2 days that my bed still smells of you
 
Prikshit Sharma
Prikshit Sharma It was a feelin' I can't explain n it felt like harmny, singin' in my face like • ♫♫♫*♥*♫♫♫•Diddy, daddy, doo, dah, day• ♫♫♫*♥*♫♫♫• I don't want it to ever go away I want it 'round me every day Singin' in my face like • ♫♫♫*♥*♫♫♫• Diddy, daddy, doo, dah, day• ♫♫♫*♥*♫♫♫• \(^.^)/
 
Taia Tunu
Taia Tunu ran this morning and i feel so much better lol HAVE A BLESSED DAY EVERYONE!!! LOVE U FAMILY!!! :-) #T-REX
 
Ashley Marie
Ashley Marie &' she my girlfriend so I call ha mi vida & she know that I Love ha cause I tell ha need ha ;) <3
 
Debbie Lewis
Debbie Lewis back to the VA this morning....... i wonder when i'll get to bed?
 
David Diaz
David Diaz And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. -2Corinthians 12:9
 
Melon Tirado
Melon Tirado Bored A'f haha at least I don't have to go >:D muahaha
 
Cheryl Price Feder
Thanks Sue! I needed this today and every other day too! Don't stoop to their level, sail above them!
 
Lye Siew San
This Family needs our help………………if you forward this mail to one person, they will get $3.00 Thai Bhat that will go towards the operation……… I hope that you will pass along just as I did… Thank you…..
 
Dawn Johnson
Dawn Johnson What makes the muskrat guard his musk? COURAGE!!! LOL. One of my all time favorites. Enjoy!
www.youtube.com
 
Lulama Matomela
Lulama Matomela Tjo 2day im very tired no 1 available to come over tonyt for gud massage pls guys i mean i need it realy
 
Robyn MacDonald
Robyn MacDonald Dear man in the wall, I hate you. Thanks for keeping me up all night.
 
Vinayak Nikumbh
Sometimes Life Divides into three Phases. The One Before she came in your life. The Second One, Oh yeah :) Suddenly She came like an Angel ♥...Making a Heaven in d Earth for you....Loads of Smiles :) ...But, but the most painful phase in life is the Third One.....When She leaves you alone :( You lose your Half Part of you :( Its amazing how everything Fades away in a Flash.......Only Memories of t...he Moments we spend with them remains alive forever.....!! Herein are the lines depicting the feeling towards them: I loved you, and I probably still do, And for a while the feeling may remain... But let my love no longer trouble you, I do not wish to cause you any pain... I loved you; and the hopelessness I knew, The jealousy, the shyness .. Though in vain... Made up a love so tender and so true As may God grant you to be loved again :( A truth "Of course a girl’s smile is more cheerful than boy's smile, but a single tear in boy's eye is much more painful than girl’s cry...
 
Iam RapRap
Iam RapRap Bagong Hokus Pokus ng Airport Officers...BEWARE and BE AWARE!!!!
PASSPORT AWARENESS AT THE AIRPORT Please be Careful at the Airports, This is a well organized conspiracy by Immigration, Police, Customs and Airline staff with networking at all International Airports. Be careful when ever you give your passport to Immigration/Customs/Airline staff. The pass port can be easily tampered and can create trouble to you. They have found an easy way of making money. This is the way it works: At the time of the passenger's departure, if the passenger is not looking at the officer while he is stamping the exit, the officer very cleverly tears away one of the page from the passport. When the passenger leaves the immigration counter, the case is reported on his computer terminal with full details. Now all over the country they have got full details of the passenger with Red Flag flashing on the Passport number entered by the departure immigration officer. They have made their money by doing above. On arrival next time, he is interrogated. Subject to the passenger's period of stay abroad, his income and standing etc., the price to get rid of the problem is settled by the Police and Immigration people. If someone argues, his future is spoiled because there are always some innocent fellows who think the honesty is the basis of getting justice. Please advise every passenger to be careful at the airports. Whenever they hand over the passport to the counters of Airlines or immigration or the customs, they must be vigilant, should not remove eyes from the passport even if the officer in front tries to divert their attention. Also, please pass this information to all friends, media men and important politicians. Every month 20-30 cases are happening all over the world to rob the passenger the minute he lands. A similar case happened with Aramco's Arifuddin in Pakistan . He was travelling with his family. They had six passports. They got the visa of America and decided to go via Jeddah. When they reached the States, the page of the American visa on his wife's passport was missing. At the time of departure from Pakistan it was there, the whole family had to return helplessly. On arrival at Pakistan , they were caught by the police and now it is over 2 months, they are running after the Police, Immigration officers and the Courts. On going in to details with him, he found out the following: One cannot imagine, neither can believe, that the Immigration dept can play such a nasty game to harass the innocent passengers. All the airlines passengers must be aware of this conspiracy. Every month 15 to 20 cases are taking place, at each mentioned airport, of holding the passengers in the crime of tearing away the passport pages. On interviewing some of them, none of them was aware of what had happened. They don't know why, when and who tore away the page from the middle of the passport. One can imagine the sufferings of such people at the hands of the immigration, police and the court procedures after that. The number of cases has increased in the last 2-3 years. People who are arriving at the immigration, they are questioned and their passports are being held and they have to go in for detailed interrogation. Obviously, the conspiracy started about 2 to 3 years ago, now the results are coming. Some of the Airline counter staff too is involved in this conspiracy. SO MAKE SURE NOT TO LET THE PASSPORT GO OFF YOUR SIGHT EVEN FOR A SECOND. THE IMMIGRATION COUNTERS ARE HIGH AND TIRED AND SHORT PASSENGERS REALLY HAVE TO WORK HARD TO KEEP THE PASSPORT IN SIGHT, SPEACIALLY AFTER THE EXHAUSTING JOURNEY, EVERYONE WANTS TO GET OVER WITH THE AIRPORT FORMALITIES AND GO HOME. SO BEING VIGILANT FOR AN EXTRA MINUTE WILL SAVE YOU A LIFE TIME OF MISERY. BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR TRAVELS. KINDLY SEND THIS TO AS MANY OF YOUR INTENDING TRAVELLERS AND FRIENDS ACROSS THE WORLD REQUEST THEM TO CHECK THE PASSPORT AT THE CHECKING COUNTERS AND BEFORE LEAVING THE AIRPORT. I think at least have a full photo copy of Passport and Keep scan of your passport in your Hard drive or flash memory and i will advise same for ticket also
 
Kaelynn Hostetler
Kaelynn Hostetler my poor little Fyn has to get her blood drawn AGAIN today :( i hope this is the last time!!
 
Craig Robertson
**Attention***Hand salute/hand over heart*** I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic, for which It stands, One Nation UNDER GOD, Indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for All***
 
Jerry Stevens
Jerry Stevens I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS ,FOR THE PAST 2 HRS,,,,,,,LOOKS LIKE I NEED TO GO AHEAD AND DO IT,,,,ITS GETTING ON UP IN THE DAY, SO HERE I GO ,,,,,,,,,,,,,NAP TIME,,,,,,,BYE,,,,,
 
Bharath Nagendra
Indian way of doing Business . . (MUST READ) . . Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House in Washington D. C. One from Bangladesh , another from India and the third, from China. They go with a White House office to examine the fence. The Bangladesh contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil. "Well", he says, "I figure the job will run about $900. ($400 for materials, $400 for my team and $100 profit for me)" . The Chinese contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, "I can do this job for $700 . ($300 for materials, $300 for myteam and $100 profit for me)" . The Indian contractor doesn't measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers, "$ 2,700 ." The official, outraged says, "You didn't even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?" The Indian contractor whispers back, "$1000 for me, $1000 for you, and we hire the guy from China to fix the fence." "Done!" replies the government official.. ... must share !
 
Joseph Saragino IV
Joseph Saragino IV I always got that soft spot for a beautiful women. BIG JOE#74
 
Rishi Kashyap
Your Fingers Are Clean ?? Try This Out... Its Awesome, Its Just WoW \m/ (Working For Mobile Users Also) Step 1 - Click On the Pic and MAke it Full View Step 2 - Put your Finger In the Circle Step 3 - Click On Share or Click http://fb.me/1seNkYgHB And Share it Step 4 - Check Corners Of Your Screen Nice One Right.. :) I am sure you enjoyed <3<3   Find "SHARE" Option Next to LIKE & COMMENT            ||            \/
U Love Your Name ? Like Us: www.fb.me/fb.ilmn <3 <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment