Monday, January 9, 2012

My kids got me singing this Jason Aldean songDirt Road anthemI dont think I ever chilled on a dirt roadmaybe a grass farm I know you like to think your

LaKenya Barnes
LaKenya Barnes My kids got me singing this Jason Aldean song...Dirt Road anthem...I dont think I ever chilled on a dirt road...maybe a grass farm
 
Bonifacio Nieto
Bonifacio Nieto I know you like to think your shit don't stink
 
Reedy Creek Baptist Church
Reedy Creek Baptist Church Fully Pleased A voice came from heaven and said: "You are my Son and I love you. I am very pleased with you." -- Mark 1:11 KEY THOUGHT: Isn't this what we all need to hear from the ones we love the most? Look at what is being said. I claim you as my child! I love you! I am completely pleased with you! God shared these incredible affirmations with his Son. In the subsequent verses, Jesus will go face the temptations of Satan in the wilderness armed with the understanding that his Heavenly Father lovingly and proudly claims him as his child. You know, when we were baptized, I can't help but believe God said the same things about you and me! TODAY'S PRAYER: Loving and adoring Father, I know I do not merit your love and grace. Yet, dear Father, I am overwhelmed with them and thankful for them. As your child, please know that I love and adore you ... even in those times when I make wrong choices and also when I succumb to temptation's power. Father, do not ever let the evil one strip my love for you from me nor let him cloud my eyes to your love. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Angie Gonzales Maury
Angie Gonzales Maury 11days off and I dont wanna be here 10 hrs today:( I gotta play catch up now!!<3Andrew&Alexia
 
Tracy Stoots Grimes
Tracy Stoots Grimes Anyone else watch One life to live and are as sad as I...... I've watched since I was a teen... Tape them and watch on nights nothing better on....
 
Tyrone Murphy
Tyrone Murphy Trynna get on da road of happiness but I just ran out of gas and da gas station is miles away I can't give up now

Likes

Tyrone Murphy
 
Pat Miller
Pat Miller I need a hug!!! To give me a hug click "like". I believe I already know who will hug me and who wont. Remember once you click on "like", you must re-post on your wall so I can hug you!!!!!
 
Judy Park
Judy Park I woke up SUPER EARLY, going to be a first trainning day on the floor at work. start to working 6am so I had to get up 5:15am or something. :) It was hard to get up early. But when I get home after 8 hours working, I will definitly take a nap if I can. Anways.... IT's ganna be FUN DAY. :)
 
Josh Haines
Josh Haines I don't think my wife enjoys having to drive my feed truck cause I get yelled at every time I talk to her.
 
Pamela Nicole Jackson
Pamela Nicole Jackson Wow how could ya b so docta evil ur bringin ovtta side of me that i donno. i decide we wernt goin speak so y we up 3 in da mornin y does he b so mad at me for homie i donno he hot n cold
 
Sally Conklin
Sally Conklin I hate being sick.... this cold or whatever it is can go away now!!!!
 
Newnew Pretty'face Tisdale
Newnew Pretty'face Tisdale Goodmoring Fb, Omw To School Really Dnt Feel Like Goin Wit The Feeling I Got !
 
Fmt Crazyo
Fmt Crazyo Omw tew skul wit D wifey n sis funna be jamn' tew music all daii happy i gt my viben' periods 2daii:/ um outt doe
 
Christy Puras
Christy Puras Oh well i guess you lose some and win some. ' i never be trippin on anything tht aint mine ! '
 
Emmanuel Neequaye
Emmanuel Neequaye I SHALL NOT BE UNGRATEFUL TO JAH I DARE NOT BE UNGRATEFUL TO JAH
 
Terilyn Banks
Terilyn Banks does anyone have the books "your attitude is showing" for nscc human relations and "waiting for the busy bus" that i could either borrow or buy ?
 
Boboy Sham Sham
Boboy Sham Sham im looking for something dumb to do. hey girl, i think i wanna marry you! HAHA ;D

Likes

Nurul AtikahEychaa MaxminghellaAzie Emahh
 
Allen Armani
Allen Armani ahaaaaa....bread & blueband in morning, bread & sandin for afternoon, bread & bean in the night..,i dey wonder how my shit go be 2mrw oooo.....hmmmmmm o ma strong gan ooo
 
Juicii Putapriceonit Charles
Juicii Putapriceonit Charles UMM SO IM UP PRETTI EARLY AFTA JUS A SHORT REST..SO U KNO WHAT THAT MEANS...BCK TO BED I GO...I KNO ALOT OF YALL LYKE YEA THA LAZY NICCA AINT GOTTA WORK...BUT OHH HOW UNTRUE SOME PEOPLE WORK 9-5PM WELL I JUST WORK THA OTHA 9-5...MWAUH
 
Tebatso Mojaydee Molotsi
 
Ocholi Yunusa Ameh
Ocholi Yunusa Ameh i thank d lord 4 his grace,happy new yr
 
Sabrina Ellis Coffen
Sabrina Ellis Coffen Monday already?I hate mondays!But ready for the rematch 2night!!!Now bama has the chance to show the Lswho boys how to play football!;)HEY LSU --NO CHEATING!!!!
 
Relly Confident Hood
Relly Confident Hood Go girl go girl u my lil bitch but i use 2 fuck yo girl...
 
Boniswa Mofokeng
Boniswa Mofokeng Where wil i go if u leave me nw....what must i do...what wil i say???....plz dnt go...dnt leave me alone..ive done u wrong..bt il make it up 2 u.....I'LL RISE AGAIN..I'L RISE AGAIN...I'L RISE AGAIN...FOR HE ROSE..AGAIN!! Benjamin dube gets me 2dat day Jesus died 4my sins &i died a sinner & rose a new creation!!
 
White Wiccan
White Wiccan Well now, I just realized an interesting tidbit... Cityville does Not have a Canada flag !!! Wonder what's up with that ???
 

No comments:

Post a Comment