Monday, January 9, 2012

I have decided that in order to recall things from the mind i need to remove the things cluttering it up So i had a dream that some nigga

Shawnna Moore
Shawnna Moore I have decided that in order to recall things from the mind, i need to remove the things cluttering it up!
 
Danica Quinones
Danica Quinones So i had a dream that some nigga was tryna kill me & i ended up choppin him into peices lmfao! im startin to believe im really some physco lmao
 
Jennifer Austin McCall
Jennifer Austin McCall OMGeez what a long night!! If I do not get some sleep soon I think I might just collapse :/
 
Rassie Kakonda Sotto
Rassie Kakonda Sotto Ds lyf s too shrt man, hw cn i mk it lngr man?
 
Laurie Strough Smith
Laurie Strough Smith thanks for sharing Shari Strang : I read this at the hospital..."Cut the CRAP! The four main toxins we consume are Caffeine, Refined sugar, Alcohol, and Processed foods. What's that spell? C-R-A-P"
 
Katie Webb
Katie Webb Hope i mean as much to my children as my mom did me. Exspecially my daughter who acts like i dnt exist sumtimes.
 
Bub Tepiew
Bub Tepiew Got 122 points on nfl fantasy football I think that's low.... Good morning
 
Thomas John Gaudet
Thomas John Gaudet Thank you to all the compassionate people to myself and my family . It has been a tough couple of weeks , but the healing process has definitely begun thanks to all the love that has been poured down on us with the loss of our fantastic father. I (we) can't thank you all enough for your well wishes,...God bless you all and may you rest in peace Dad !!!!
 
BiCk Nguyen
BiCk Nguyen Đê'n lu'c na`o mơ'i hê't ca'i ca?nh na`y đây...mơ'i hê't đc ca'i ca?m gia'c na`y đây. Mi`nh thi'ch sư. thay đô?i,ko thi'ch ca'i gi` lă.p đi lă.p la.i. Ma` sao vâ~n cư' tra tâ'n tinh thâ`n mi`nh thê' na`y,ch* chê't :(
 
Chris Parlamas
Chris Parlamas Going to work on some Any Dream Will Do ideas. Also some ideas of cover songs I can bring forth next practice.
 
Karen Counts-Hart
Karen Counts-Hart Oh school bus.....hurry and come get this kid.....I am ready to get my house back! I will be doing the happy mom dance once she is on bus! I love them but 2 weeks is too long she was bored to driving me crazy!
 
Jeremiah Begay
Jeremiah Begay Wow!! I had the weirdest dream ever!!:0 Good Morning!!=]
 
Charlie Hustle
Charlie Hustle I admit I fucked up,, but I'm better now and I'm focused ,,I've always been blessed and I took my blessings for granted,, I could have been killed or killed sum1 else this weekend,, after a night n jail..fuckin Tha whip up..and payin this $$& .. I c different , I luv u @princess renae Drake
 
Veerraju Chitturi
Veerraju Chitturi In India, we call a train with avg.speed 50kmph as a superfast train. I wonder how Chinese and Japanese would react to this fact.
 
Jocelyn Nicole Dotson
Jocelyn Nicole Dotson My feelings may be hurt, && I may cry, but tomorrow I just wont care .. thats just thee way I am. but GoodMorning lovess ,
 
Teddy Discipler Jones
Teddy Discipler Jones TEXT (Luke 5:5) Simon answered, “Master, we’ve worked hard all night and haven’t caught anything. But because you say so, I will let down the nets.” (NIV) Simon said, "Master, we've been fishing hard all night and haven't caught even a minnow. But if you say so, I'll let out the nets." (Message) Simon she, “Sar, wi wuk haad di whole a las nite an wi nu ketch nutn. But since a yu she so, mi a gio trow out di net dem.” (Jamaican Patois)
 
Kekepania Love
Kekepania Love Father in heaven, I repent for speaking words of death and sowing defeat in my own life. I ask that You uproot any negative crop from the past and help me speak words of faith so that I can walk in victory in every area of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen. Good Morning:) kids off to school... So may you all Have a Wonderfully BLESSED day... Luv ya:)
 
Kathy Rose
Kathy Rose Happy Birthday Tera, I hope you have a great day.....
 
Aseng Tangu
Aseng Tangu When you're single, people ask about gf/ bf. When you have one, they ask is there any future? When u have a fiance, they ask about wedding? ... When u get married, they ask when will u have a baby? When u already have one, they ask when is little brother or sister coming? When u get divorced, they ask why? If u moved on, they ask why so quickly? People will never stop asking..... If you're proud of who you are and you don't care about what people think about you, Paste it on your wall because it's YOUR LIFE and YOU alone should decide how to LIVE IT:) LOve yourself :):) ♥ I ♥ Myslf... :)
 
Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan I made it. Didn't think I would make it to 7 this morning but I did. Picked Kenna up & now headed to McIntosh to take her to preschool. Lord keep me awake & us safe on this trip b/c I'm extremely sleepy!
 
Stephanie Rambro Pullen
Stephanie Rambro Pullen The Italian Stallion as Rocky- check. Daryl Dixon- work in progress. Which stone-cold badass should be next? I need ideas, people.
 
Sorin Horvath
Sorin Horvath Need to play a .mov file!Any ideas? ps:i need a working advise not guesses ;) Thank you! Cu ce pot vedea bine,fara intreruperi si alte chestii un fisier video .mov -filmarea din dslr? As aprecia sfaturi probate inainte,nu dupa ce mi le dati mie ;) Multam!
 
Adorible Dani
Adorible Dani I hate lie n lier so i hate uh...... Nw stay away of ma life..... we r over n nw nthng is going to work..... AdoribleDani
 
Jessi Curtis
Jessi Curtis i find it quite uncomfortable and awkward when ur ex boyfriends, who at one point HATED each others guts, have come to be really great friends...
 
Michael Wylie
Michael Wylie I've come to the conclusion that MWF are the worst days at school. Math and Spanish? Need I say more?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment