Monday, January 9, 2012

My heart hurts so so bad I want all my sons out here to fine me But first and foremost seek God's face He will help you

Val Williams
Val Williams My heart hurts so, so bad. I want all "my sons" out here to fine me. But first and foremost "seek God's face". He will help you thru all "low points". Please inbox me your number..... or get mine!! Sons......I am ALWAYS here for you. Love Ma Val
 
Cassandra Bryden
Cassandra Bryden i just want to run far , far away and never look back. Completely depressed today. But thats nothing new right ?, nopee. I wish someone would actually care about everything I'm going through. I wish i had More help now then ever. I miss my son :/ mommy loves and misses you Caiden !
 
Gigi Claudio
Gigi Claudio Another day of Pain I'm having a really hard time walking, all I can due is cry. I'm at the point in my life to where I'm about to give up on doctors. All the want is money.
 
Beyond'beautiful Kiiya Lamb
Beyond'beautiful Kiiya Lamb Back to school like damn hope i have a good day today and nobody gets on my nurves.......
 
Mallissa Duncan
Mallissa Duncan :( I hurt
 
Shannon Morrison
Shannon Morrison I wanted to say Thank you to Everyone that voted for Dominic and Me ;) we appreciate each and vote, I know some tried & didn't have the best of luck it is a lil complicated, lol but Thanks anyway ;) & for those unable to I understand, & for those who didn't just because they hate to See a Motha F##ka Happy Suck on it....... <3 Because either way it's still Going Down. #THATREAL <3 WHATYOUKNOWABOUTTHAT
 
Austin Tijan Turnage
Austin Tijan Turnage Omg...i hate Mondays!!! Its gon be boring, tiring, and just plain today. #ThisShouldNotExist
 
Mohammed Touheed
Mohammed Touheed Memorable lines by ME - sometimes its beter to BuNk class wid frnds n njoy ...bcoz nw wn i look back ma MaRks dosent makes me laugh bt those memories do !!
 
Demetria Prendergast
Demetria Prendergast So I though life couldn't get any more complicated, but guess what it DID!! My computer just got a virus, and Im so not all that computer savy so of course I have to go and get it fixed. GREAT Just freaking GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Raymond Edward Rosati Jr.
Raymond Edward Rosati Jr. good morning facebook Im back to work today, I cant wait to get at it so have a good one all my fb friends and Ill see you next time ...bye
 
Truely Appealing
Truely Appealing "Mental Check Mondays" I can be changed by life situations that happen to me but I refuse to be reduced by them.
 
Jenn Potts
Jenn Potts Wow is all I can say.
m.youtube.com
 
Sally Semple Davis- Howell
Sally Semple Davis- Howell Tom did the sweetest thing this morning. Before he left for work he text me did I need anything? I was in the bathroom so I didn't get the message before he left. He was half way to work and I text him " I need a kiss" he drove all the way back home just to give a hug and a kiss. Isn't that sweet. Its the little things that make all the difference. He came hack for a change of clothes but I like to think it was for me.
 
Cecilia Marques
Cecilia Marques And I see that the time spent confused Was the time that I spent without you.
www.youtube.com
Classic song, man. Classic song. By the by - I've been hoping for some suggestions of songs. So if have suggestions of songs by any artists just comment in o...
 
Li Lianjie Anthony
Li Lianjie Anthony Alfred Chua, Joe Tan, Patrick Tang, Kenneth Pan, Mai Xiangjie, I have concluded the prof was insane when he talked about winning the labview competition. You guys will know why when u see this. https://decibel.ni.com/content/groups/loop?view=documents#/?tagSet=1074
decibel.ni.com
Welcome to the NI Student Community. The purpose of this group is to help you do engineering. In the student group you can find technical resources, download code, share feedback and knowledge, build credibility as a student thought leader and innovator, win awards, cultivate relationships with your...
 
Anthony Hawkins
Anthony Hawkins Rants: Today, I went to the movies on a date. My chair made a fart sound while I moved around a little, so my date thought I'd let one rip. She then let out a really horrendously smelling one to make me feel less embarrassed, giving me a reassuring look. FML
 
Christopher Copley
Christopher Copley hello everyone i hope that you all have a great week and take each day as it comes to you remember that on thursday 2 pm to 6 pm my church passes out food to the hungray and people who need food 24520 North Chrysler Dr. hazel park 248 545 8800 come and join the fun or volinter to get the food ready for delivery at 10 am thank you for your consideration have a blessed week the bulldog08@yahoo.com
 
Anthony Angel Rosales
Anthony Angel Rosales I went to sleep 2 hoours ago -__-
 
Alnisa Sugar Greene
Alnisa Sugar Greene I would like to say HAPPPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! To my hubby :^)
 
Spuds WundarwalrUs Costcobulk
Spuds WundarwalrUs Costcobulk Wow my room is actually girl friendly again i can see my carpet this is amazing
 
Daisyree Adamat Reyes
Daisyree Adamat Reyes I had My Lazy Net Connect Haist!!

Likes

Nhel Lintao
 
Mary Ann Cisneros
Mary Ann Cisneros *GOODMORNING* WELL MY BOYS ARE OFF TO SCHOOL AND IVE GOT A BUSY DAY AHEAD OF ME TODAY BUT ITS ALL GOOD IM LOOKING FOWARD TO IT :) LAST NIGHT WAS NICE ME AND MY VIEJO WENT TO WATCH A MOVIE WHICH WASNT EVEN ANY GOOD, (devil inside) IT WAS A DOCUMENTRY BUT WE MADE THE BEST OF IT ANYWAY AND WE HAD A AWESOME NIGHT.... I FELT LIKE A TEENAGER AGAIN LOL
 
Michelle Lewis
Michelle Lewis listening to Pandora!! made a great hair bands/monster ballads/classic rock station!! got Mason in my arms and Love bites by Def-Leppard is playing, he fell asleep!!!! i think i have a new way to put the lil guy to sleep!!!
 
Monish Murali
Monish Murali Nice soNG..I LOVE DIZ 1 :-)
www.youtube.com

Likes

Monish Murali
 
Paul Fusco
Paul Fusco Shiiiiiiiiiiit....I really need to go out West
 

No comments:

Post a Comment