Monday, January 9, 2012

DO U KNOW WHOZ DIS BRAVE AND BEAUTIFUL LADY she has tears in her eyes but pride in her heart crying from inside but giving a grand salute to the great martyr

Sharat Chandra
DO U KNOW, WHOZ DIS BRAVE AND BEAUTIFUL LADY? she has tears in her eyes but pride in her heart.. crying from inside but giving a grand salute to the great martyr.. The body in tricolour draped coffin is of MAJOR VIVEK GUPTA and the young lady saluting him is HIS WIFE...CAPT. (Dr.) RAJSHREE GUPTA. There was pride in her salute and sorrow in her eyes as she bid a final farewell to her slain husband Maj Vivek Gupta, the hero of the first major victory achieved by the Indian forces in Kargil. SALUTE these Great armypersons... as they are happy even when they hav a huge loss of their owns jus for the sake of our safty... for our country they can do anythng... they dont care even for their life... they jus LOVE INDIA and INDIANS. SALUTING THEM FROM THE DEPTH OF HEART. share this show dat u also luv India.♥
 
Christsandra Sannii St Pierre
Christsandra Sannii St Pierre every time i listen to this song under the mistletoe i think of u
 
Lank's Alex
Lank's Alex halow friends how is evining?..love u ma pipo......good day to you
 
Cornelius Lionheart Dansby Jr
Cornelius Lionheart Dansby Jr 4 All U Late Nite File Dis 4 U-Hit Me Patti Labelle & Kelly Price.........."Its Morning" LOL
 
Rahul Raina
Rahul Raina Let me just walk u through.....
 
Uyah Gakemoitse
Uyah Gakemoitse Balwetsi ko Marina baa lekisiwa du u knw dat?Ther is a room ego beilwen dikakapa tsa borre le makgarebe aikutlwan k bone balekisan
 
Janey Bradley
Janey Bradley Good Morning Everybody. Have a Nice Day. Stay Safe in Ur Travels 2day. Hope U had a Good Weekend. :-]
 
Red Rainbow II
Red Rainbow II Jodoh....xsgke mbr lme u turn blek lps d'pgl nmeny mse llu dpn kdi..plg liat nk ajk lpk die neh.. =D
 
Kamran Ali
Requested by Mr.Shaikh Habib U Rehman to pray for him.... i also request to please pray for me....Thanks
 
Dibya Jyoti Saikia
Dibya Jyoti Saikia Hiiii Friendsss... Good Evening.... Wish u all Best of Luck 4r tomorrow's TET exam....
 
Sean Butler
Sean Butler Can u hold my spot in line. I need to run to the bank. Cleanersans gym. #Largo and Beltsville MVA
 
Mia Speller
Mia Speller will everyboby i no and love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gm!!!!!!!!!!! have a nice day and thank god every every thing! even if it not the way u wont it to go!!!! it get batter!!!!!!!!!!!!!i no becouse god told me so
 
J Reed
J Reed Bama goin DOWN #IF U FILL THE SAME WAY LMS
 
Jesse Wells
Jesse Wells Who wants to join me at heavywight sounds on australia day eve trust me u wont be disapointed if ur into dnb come along
 
Mbongeni Ndzinisa
Mbongeni Ndzinisa Lyf uyangkwelenda ngzokchaja uzongbhadala,smetymz yanghlekisa smetymz yangkwatisa ,i thnk i haet u bt ivar yakncanwa *sngng zola7*
 
Job Irefo Paulson
Job Irefo Paulson I'm not big on speakin about Nigeria's politics.but who can hold back fire in his bones?when God speaks one can only prophesy.Nigeria has a black horse goin about her borders.d horse's rider is 4 d Anointed in d land.HIS face is against d leaders of our people.Judgment has been delivered against them.none will escape but those who remember to call on d Lord's name in truth.d Lord,whose i am has just these questions 4 Goodluck Jonathan:'what do u mean by crushing My people and grinding d faces of d poor?did i not appoint u to look out 4 d interests of d poor no matter what?now u speak from d shadows,acting out d script of d DESPOTS.
 
Dumah Khumalo
Dumah Khumalo I mic u when i laugh o cry coz ur d 1 dat makes my laughter grow n ny tears disappear....
 
Melissa Martinez
Melissa Martinez I Miss my family and the way we use to be, everyone said it'll take time to heel but losing yall still hurts like if it was yesterday. It's been 5yrs since u left us Tia and almost 2yrs since u left us as well mom! How I Miss yall so much, hurts like crazy no one know how much I'm hurting without yall! I love n Miss yall mom n Tia! I love my family n friends as well! Im blessed so with friends that love me, they have become my second family that I love so much cause without them id be nothing!
 
Nadia Hamilton
Nadia Hamilton Up an @ it this mrnin'! Thank u good Lord 4 me 2 see another day!
 
Vishal Dogra
Vishal Dogra Every Person Around you is Going to Hurt U at Some Point of Time.. But its upto U to Decide What is Important.. THE Pain or THE Person..!
 
Vivek Singh
www.mobheaven.com
 
Sabir Hussain
Sabir Hussain very exact detail of today by vora ji ..... I was busy with my own works since morning, but I was in touch with all happening of today regarding SAOL . I assure all of U don't get panic , every thing is going in right way otherwise site might not have been restraterd with updated data.
 
Quasia ReNae
Quasia ReNae look back at you fa wat? im tryin concentrate on gettin dis money up lil dick ass nigga u betta get yo face dwn here n eat dis pussy lmao... punk ass nigga when u c me dnt speak!
 
Alli Taiwo Oladeni
Alli Taiwo Oladeni Riddle of d day....... I am something when I was younger I had no shoes and I trek two miles to school now I eat with N3million per day and I want my people to trek, if I can make it u can make it. WHO AM I? Answer: Goodluck jonathan
 
Kwajo Kojo Debra
Kwajo Kojo Debra ok thank GoD I hve u again..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment