Monday, January 9, 2012

I love each stupid friend of mine coz life is hell without them and hell is heaven if we are together tragic news last nite so hurt feeling 4 everyone

Surender Guleria
Surender Guleria I love each stupid friend of mine .....coz life is hell without them and hell is heaven if we are together
 
Keisha Moxley
Keisha Moxley tragic news last nite. so hurt. feeling 4 everyone. so much shit is going on i wish i could talk to someone about it,but ppl r so quick to b negative,or try to feed me philosophical bs! ugh! i just miss my best friend! where are you d.m.w.?
 
Sammy Masehe
Sammy Masehe Baby cum 2 me, cos I love, thinking of you....Baby cum 2 me, gotta have u, u got it goin' on, u're turning me on >>>>>Singing Madam REGINA BELLE "Baby cum 2 me"

Likes

Sammy Masehe
 
Lisa Douglas
Lisa Douglas rang the dentist for an emergency appointment for CJ and they tried to get me in as soon as possible....'next monday ay 4.15pm ok?' erm....no!!! After a rather harsh phone call with the receptionist i managed to get him in this wednesday at 9am but until then he has to struggle on with what i think is an absess!! poor baby x
 
Bridget Jazel Polka
Bridget Jazel Polka I've drank my Zija XM+, and now I'm ready to start my day! I really enjoy my days off!
 
Ingrid Hauben
www.youtube.com
フランス・ナント(Nantes)で5~8日、テーブルサッカーの第5回W杯が開催された。(c)AFP 2012年1月9日
 
Luis Coronel
Luis Coronel My Life Is Coming To A Point Were I Really Want To Be W. My Dad , <\3 I Hope It's Soon , R . I . P Daddy , <\3 Im Soon To Be W. You :'(
 
Michael Bruce Postlethwait
Michael Bruce Postlethwait Answer me this someone please! Why would someone whose job doesnt require giving out your personal number to a customer do so? Isnt that a little i dont know a bunch of weird things could be said for this .......
 
Zakaryah Johnson
Zakaryah Johnson Arguing on Facebook is like competing with a special needs person....WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO PROVE. Anyways blessed to see another day, and the start of another week. I love my wife and my God
 
Germaine Coker Brown
Germaine Coker Brown I need me a nap!!!
 
Jose Lugo Fatman
Jose Lugo Fatman PUFF PUFF NEW YEAR SO I AINT PASSING!!!!
 
Clarence Irvin
Clarence Irvin AMI I Love You and I Miss You 12/16/2011 ♥ Forever n Always ♥ I can't wait to see YOU hon!!!
 
Rhenevie Jubilo
Rhenevie Jubilo ..tme 2 sleep..bat i cant slip..thinkin of YOU....puyatan ito
 
Dustin Rose
Dustin Rose Woke up to a phone call this morning saying I received a scholarship that paid for all four years of my college. Things are definitely looking up.
 
Sumit Nagpal
Sumit Nagpal The day i will go on knees for another girl......... is the day i will tie the shoe lace for our daughter . its a promise...:-)

Likes

Sumit Nagpal
 
Flawsiie Dkoll
Flawsiie Dkoll JustGotHomeFrom I love bess 16 AtKungSaanSaanPaAkoInikotNiPapa2nhet GrabeeMagPaandarNg BikE SiPapa . NakakainisLangKaseNabitinAkoSaTambay . Pero Napa Saya Ako Ni Jeff At Papa2nhet Nanakit Yung Chan Co Kakatawa Senyoo Jeff At Papa2nhet Kayoo Na Magaling Mag DOUGiE :)) Ako Na Naka NGA NGA Senyoo :) DapatJeffTinuruanMoCo . Eme Lang ;)) NatapunanPaAkoNgSWiRLYBiTS Dahil Sa KAHARUTAN NYO Pa At Jeff >.< Nag Tutulakan Pa Casee Eh . >.< <3 Flawsiie Dkoll <3 Cay - Mhario Seloso- Lang

Likes

Flawsiie Dkoll
 
Fawale Ololade
Fawale Ololade @NigeriaNewsdesk: [DailyPost] “I Will Slap Again!” – Bishop Oyedepo http://dlvr.it/14FV4P
 
Emma Barrett Morris
Emma Barrett Morris Who actually reads my posts? Let's see who reads this entirely. Leave me a one word comment that starts with the third letter of your first name. It can only be one word.Then copy this status to your wall so I can leave a word for you. Don't just post a word and not copy -- That's no fun! Like · · 11 hours ago near Dracut · Jill Bishop Adams Laughter! about an hour ago · Like. Emma Barrett Morris M & M 3 minutes ago · Like
 
Desirae Lafontant Savage
Desirae Lafontant Savage NP:I WISH I NEVA MET YOU (TRINA)
 
Marcus Duvermon
Marcus Duvermon Fenna head out to my firrt class of the day today and I really have my focused attitude on. Lets get the term under way
 
T J Whelan IV
T J Whelan IV Nothing says Monday Morning like being offensive to women and minorities. I haven't even brushed my teeth yet...
 
Chris Nazario
Chris Nazario Gettin high just so I can enjoy all the pointless drama in excel :D WoopdeeDooo. .. Cotton mouth -_____-

Likes

Elizabeth Rodriguez
 
Robert Thames
Robert Thames coach Bryant always said "now's the time to find out if we've got any class. i know we do."
 
Darrin Steigel
Darrin Steigel So my first night went great. I have a few more shifts in detox next week maybe more. We will see. Well off to bed
 
Rahsaan Williams
Rahsaan Williams Imma start smacking niggas in the face that go to my school but niggas i dont know
 

No comments:

Post a Comment