Monday, January 9, 2012

I wnt u dear Worst dream u could have is the one u love dead :c u know wat sooo pisses me off People are bad towards single mums i

Ponani Elain
Ponani Elain I wnt u dear...
 
Zane Robles
Zane Robles Worst dream u could have is the one u love dead :,c
 
Kirstin Mazzone
Kirstin Mazzone u know wat sooo pisses me off!! People are bad towards single mums i have loads of mates which are single and their doing great!! U dont always need two, honestly im luky to have waity but omg men are worse than kids!! X
 
Brian Austin
Brian Austin I have lernd to falowing ur hart justs hurts u
 
Habib Ahmed Saleh
Habib Ahmed Saleh misyo misyo baiby i need ur tenderness i cnt resist u.....
 
Nolita Dorsette
Nolita Dorsette THANK YOU LORD FOR GIVING MY LOVING SIS AND BEST SIS A SAFE DELIVERY AND A HEALTHY BABY BOY. THREE MORE STILL TO GO FOR THE DORSET FAMILY BY NOW AND MARCH AND WHAT A CELEBRATION ITS GONNA BE . FATHER CONTINUE TO SHOWER MY FAMILY WITH YOUR BLESSINGS LUV U TO DE MAX MARA.
 
Pritesh Hadke
Pritesh Hadke bck 2 mine heaven ... 2 mine hme swt hme... Bye bye hell (a'bd) ... U can't kip me grabng here... Kcuf u
 
Lilginjah Yankee
Lilginjah Yankee If U R Fighting 4 The Reduction In The Price Of fuel,Then U Don't V A Reason to Be Involved Cos That's Not What Its About Alone
 
Soloprosper Abuchi
Soloprosper Abuchi Its 2000and dozen, ther4 no mater d economic state of d country xpect ur blessings in dozens dis year, ur destiny is nt dependent on d country's economy its in u n nobody recivs anythng xcept its given 2hm frm heavn(john3v27). D gr8 u is in u.
 
John Malinga
John Malinga u neva find the ryt person bt u make one coz no1 is ryt
 
Ram Gopal
Ram Gopal MY DEAR FRIENDS PLS SEND ME U R SKYPE EMAIL ID,, IF U HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN IT I REWUEST U PLSSS.....
 
Hildah Nantongo
Hildah Nantongo If some one trully luvs u and ur important2 them, they'll alwayz endevour 2 get da tym 2 see u or talk2 u however busy they may be!!
 
Mohd Faisal
Mohd Faisal Tinggal kami bertiga ja. Pas ni x dak dh org nk merap aku suh beli makan. I luv u kakak.....
 
Last Wallstreet Finest King
Last Wallstreet Finest King love wen u give me head hate it wen u give me headaches
 
Ramaar Dixon
Ramaar Dixon Goodbye to bad rubish no hard feeling tho u where just a stepping stone for me and i know that now! go with God and be amoung the blessed!
 
Catherine Najjuko
Catherine Najjuko 0h dears thnxs 4 da msgs bt i wis dey turn in2 gifts am sure threz a 26 inch plasma esp 4m u...."blesed r dos who believ b4 cng"
 
Naveen Kumar
Naveen Kumar (1) What's the difference between your and my smile? U smile when you are happy and I smile when you are happy...........
 
Leakhena Uch Kong
Leakhena Uch Kong Miss u every second:)
 
Boss B Cruz
Boss B Cruz HAPY HAPY BDAY PAPA(JOSE PEPE CRUZ)maraming maraming salamat poh sa pagtayo nyo sakin bilang isang tatay daddy at higit sa lahat bilang isang PAPA maraming salamat poh luv u
 
Jamie Laou
Jamie Laou I love u with all my heart <3
 
Roy Gallardo
Roy Gallardo GOD thanks for this day u make me strong,......... gudnyt every one,,,,,,,,,, time to sleep tomorrow is another wonderful day with GOD
 
Mervalene Eastman
Mervalene Eastman THANX 2 EVRY1 4 THER BIRTHDAY WISHES. I LOV ALL OF U. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 MY DAD N HEAVEN. I MISS U SO MUCH I DNT KNO WAT 2 DO SOMTIMES. LOV U DAD. LOV 2 ALL MY KIDS. LOV U ALL SO MUCH. AHO1
 
Jimmy Walker
Jimmy Walker you do what u have to for your kids sometimes u give up alot for them i know i did that got to do what u gota do
 
Lerma Tadena
Lerma Tadena Why do I miss U? because U make me smlie! U are so kind, U are so sweet.You are Very funny. And most of all because U are not messaging me!. That why toiks!hehehe Gudnight everyone..
 
Satish Polai
Satish Polai I Asked my heart:" Why cnt I sleep at night" ???....My heart said :Cause u slept in afternoon..dontact like ur in love all the time..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment