Monday, January 9, 2012

Its not who I am but who I'm gunna becomeso I put the middle finger ta my old life For Mom SherrySorry I wasn't there to share the new

Marc Rogers
Marc Rogers Its not who I am but who I'm gunna become......so I put the middle finger ta my old life!!!!!
 
Vada Trout Johnson
Vada Trout Johnson For Mom & Sherry...Sorry I wasn't there to share the new memories. But there is never a day that goes by that I don't think of both of you and will never stop missing you both. The comfort I get is knowing that you both are in GOD's house and there isn't a better place to be. We will see each other again and rejoice. That is what I keep in my heart. Love all my family & miss ya'll...glad to here everything was a success for the Jewel Family get together.
For brother Ian. So wish u were here to celebrate my 40th. Miss u x
 
Stephanie Smith
Stephanie Smith kids are back in school, im glad they went back but i just hate havin to get up at 6 in the morning again ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Tom Kinder
 
AskNannette Bosh
AskNannette Bosh Friends are angels who...
Good morning, afternoon and evening to all my friends here. I hope you all are having a great day!! <3 ~Sonya
 
Clint Anderson
Clint Anderson i wish i could strip off all these work clothes take long hot shower and go to bed but um no i have to go run a stupid errand before i can do anything else and its not for an hr
 
Sam Lee
Sam Lee is literally on the verge of a breakdown! I am seemingly capable of tidying up this bombsite of a house,look after a small child,do washing and be at tesco for shopping ALL AT THE SAME TIME!! gtf bam!!!!
 
Jacob Bob
Jacob Bob Why kant I login it says login failed
 
Sherrie Harris
Sherrie Harris Good morning fb, got the kids of to school. I'm sooooo glad, now only if I had that 9 to 5 to go to. I know God has a plan for me,so I'm going to wait patiently
 
Ashlea Rey
Ashlea Rey I cant believe classes start today but I'm ready and hope this will be a very successful semester.
 
Chandra S. Tiwari
I request u to plz share this... Your 1 share might get a mom her daughter back...be human!!!
 
Nino Brown
Nino Brown wat I gern skol 4 I dnt hav a book
 
PrettyBoy Sleepy
PrettyBoy Sleepy Need A Girl I Wanna Cuff And Love
 
Joedirty Persinger
Joedirty Persinger Happiest I've been in awhile, yet still tore up and feeling so incomplete and lost, wishing I had some guidance.
 
Jordan Phillip
Jordan Phillip I you don't make a choice, the choice makes you.
 
Shant Karakouzian
Shant Karakouzian my cats in heat. i need to tie her damn tubes.
 
Cindy McTeer Ridenour
Cindy McTeer Ridenour Hello.... I need a hug!! To give me a hug please click "like".... I believe that I already know who will hug me and who won't!! Remember once you click on "like" you must re-post on your wall so I can hug you back :-)

Likes

Vicki Simmons Jacobs
 
Cherie Gommel
Cherie Gommel LOL I came to the mall to pay on the wedding rings but theyre not open yet...so I joined the mall walkers to get my half hour of walking my doctor wants me to do!
 
Kevin Yu Pajarillo
Kevin Yu Pajarillo i want to live.... a little bit more in this world....
 
Ron Allison
Ron Allison how did i forget that jack johnson was on my ipod?
 
Eric Hubbard
Eric Hubbard Thanks to all for all the great birthday wishes. 50 in 2012. I like it. I hope it's momentous. Perhaps someday soon I may have some wise word pop out.
 
Walter Perez
Walter Perez im officially not flexible in my arms anymore =( imma strech everyday until i am again
 
Perantau Arau
ART WALL CLOCK 3 PIECE SET RECTANGULAR FRAME 25cm x 35cm = RM 120 35cm x 50cm = RM 150 Kos Penghantaran = RM15
 
Chris DeVoe
Chris DeVoe I want a fried egg sandwhich. I do I really do.
 
Cynthia Lee Joslin
Cynthia Lee Joslin I cant wait til feb. I am going to the Jason Aldean Concert and have me a good old time and NOT feel bad about it not one single bit GO ME GO ME
 

No comments:

Post a Comment