Friday, December 2, 2011

Wen u aint got shit nd shit going badkeep ur head up manedrop your nuts nd make that MONEYdnt let no nigga or bitch say u cant okayyou gota have

Tyrone Duvall
Tyrone Duvall Wen u aint got shit nd shit going bad...keep ur head up mane...drop your nuts nd make that MONEY....dnt let no nigga or bitch say u cant okay....you gota have faith mane...cuz god know everything...just keep it trill until you hit that grave mane...i been thru it all...$kinny!!s/n KEEP UR HEAD UP LIL NIGGA

Likes

Tyrone Duvall
 
Wanda Slates
Wanda Slates Sucks getting old ... If my body was a car, I would be thinking of trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps, dents, scratches, and my paint job is getting dull. My headlights are out of focus. My traction is not as graceful as it once was. My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins. It takes me hours to reach maximum speed. But the worst is...every time I sneeze, cough, or sputter either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires!! Repost if it made u laugh :)

Likes

Carmen Sotelo
 
Elaine Dickerson-James
Elaine Dickerson-James Im takin the Iman makeup back, it didnt work on my face. If anyone wake up sometimes with matter in their eyes, use babyoil to remove it,u can sleep with it to reduce it, use a qtip to put around eye. Witch hazel will reduce eye swellon. there is a agent n it for that, thats why its used for hermorriods. Espom Salt is a good laxative, use 1 tspn in a 4oz, 6oz glass in water, i use a drink i like n mix it because it has a better taste. Vinegar helps ur digestive sysm. I get my shot glass n drink it like im drinkn teguila, then chase with my drink. Becaus u kno vinegar is strong.
 
Emmanuel Adeniyi
Emmanuel Adeniyi U knw wot I cause fight btw my broda n his girlfriend. Hahahaha.
 
Alex Bell
Alex Bell U Got Sum Gooood Pussy! #PappaDuck
 
Ireal Paragamac Laurie
Ireal Paragamac Laurie !!!itz not easy to control urself..that ur pretending ur ok..coz deep inside u got hurt of wat ur doing...

Likes

Chrisha Marie PanoyMelva Magtagad Daub
 
Andi Ketch
Andi Ketch So, on my cough drop wrapper it says... March forward... It's yours for the taking... You got it in u... Don't try harder do harder.... Get back in there champ! Lmbo... Sounds perverted right?

Likes

Julie Rocha
 
Happy Sharma
Happy Sharma Yaaran di yaari. pal pal satayegi, dukh vele yaari. aape yaad aaegi, us din paoge. yaaran di kadar, jis din yaaran di. zindagi muk javegi (so love u yaaro)
 
James Cartwright
James Cartwright WTF is facebook 4. I was think 2 reconnect, stay connected with friends and family. BUT u got these females arguin bac and fourth on the INTERNET...is yall serious...WTF
 
Patrick Junior Chitokwe
Patrick Junior Chitokwe black berry curve for sale!!!!! halla if u interested
 
Ernest Gardner
Ernest Gardner Like lets b real eagles aint doin dey shit dats str8 bt u cant sit there and tell me that the cowboys are a better team u cant all u have is a record with a d coord. Nd djax getting paid the eagles would b right bak at number 1
 
Darwin-Annie Whitecap
Darwin-Annie Whitecap Good morning family and friends thank u Jesus for another day Lord bless my brothers and sisterstoday and touch everyone that reading this in Jesus name Amen
 
Deepkamal Cheema
Deepkamal Cheema If SumBody Loves U Truly Don'T Use Their EmotioNs 4 Ur Enjoyment Bcoz . Today U R Being Loved,, . SumDay U'll Also Love SomeOne............

Likes

Shivam CoolmindedFort IversonAshi KaurParam Preet
 
Juven Angel Concepcion
www.youtube.com
 
Bernal Jaasiel
Bernal Jaasiel if u never felt back pain ur lucky,its very painful. so people take care of ur backs lol
 
Boishakhi Kabbo
Boishakhi Kabbo Never cry 4 the person, who hurts u....just smile and say..."thanks 4 giving me another chance to find a better person than u!"

Likes

Rezwan Rifat TimonRiyajul Kausar RiajBoishakhi KabboShomoy Mahmud
 
Fana Nkabini
Fana Nkabini Got 2 lv u, got 2 lv u, got 2 lv u, got 2 lv u, got 2 lv u, got 2 lv u, Sean Paul ft Alexis Jordan, lv dat track
 
Nithesh Nani
Nithesh Nani Let's pull up everyone for a nice day!!!!!!! Always Remember How Beautifully GOD Has Added One More Day In Your LIFE Not Because U Need It… But Because SOMEONE Else NEEDS U…. good night........fnds forever....! u r fnd nithesh..8019305914..!
 
Chase DatDoe
Chase DatDoe & I be hearing the shyt u say thru the grapevine but jealosy is jus love n hate at the same time

Likes

Ron Tha Don
 
Chris Dobbs
Chris Dobbs TAXT FREE WHEN U GET YO INCOME JST CALL ME BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH....

Likes

Chris Dobbs
 
Lily Shuman
Lily Shuman I love u and im super glad ur a part of my wolfpack... First there was one wolf... in my wolfpack. Aaaaa! Nah but i love him...
 
Tameka SoGorgeous Anderson
Tameka SoGorgeous Anderson R.I.P Damonte vaughn you will be missed i still cant believe it..but to my cousin Athena i love u and i know u hurtin right now but things will get better i Promise..Love You! And i will see u soon

Likes

Candace SoRight Owens
 
Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell Sayyyyy mane say.i didnt want toget up dis morring mane.... For real mane..u feelin me mane.

Likes

Lisa Campos
 
Shaketha Liggins
Shaketha Liggins Thank u God for waking me dis morning. Just stay with me cuz i have the most evil thoughts rite now and i knw its da devil. #Determined

Likes

Damon Darrell Dukes
 
Jeremy Carmody
Jeremy Carmody what to do today play basketball and workout is a must but do i chill in delhi or oneonta if i go to delhi run into the same people if i go to oneonta i only know a few people u
 

No comments:

Post a Comment