Friday, December 2, 2011

I can't be lonely for 2 second it just don't feel rite Copy this if you ain't scared : I can't lie for 24 hours Ask me anything Inbox Only What

Donnel Bland
Donnel Bland I can't be lonely for 2 second it just don't feel rite!!
 
Adrian Felipe
Adrian Felipe Copy this if you ain't scared (: I can't lie for 24 hours. Ask me anything. (Inbox Only)
 
Valerie Osborn
Valerie Osborn What is wrong with face book to day i can not help my friends by sending them things they need and if some one has sent me some thing just from them it says it has expired in 30 seconds i do not believe so this thing is so dumb or either i am out of my mind but what ever it does not matter my friends know i try to send them things and i know they try sending me things God Bless you all love yas
 
David Anthony Porter
David Anthony Porter Hi ho hi ho of to work i go
 
Esh Unique
Esh Unique SWEETHEART, I WANTED TO SEND U SOMETHING REALLY "CUTE" AND LOVELY IM SENDING U MY SWEET SMILE FOR UR SWEET DEEP SLEEP FOR TONIGHT. I WISH WE COULD BE TOGETHER IN A SWEET DREAMS. HHAHAHA GOOD NIGHT TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO IN LOVE LIKE ME. LOVE U SWEETHEART.

Likes

Artien ChocoPärm SíñghLina Escano AnicieteSakkarep Singpenting Seneng
 
Solomon Angelo Babatunde
Solomon Angelo Babatunde Thank God it friday. I wil b home alone who care 2 join me.....
 
Jovana Joky Medic
Jovana Joky Medic UZMI MINUTU I PROČITAJ!!!!!!!! Ovo bi vjerovatno trebalo biti zaljepljeno na tvom ogledalu gdje bi to mogao svaki dan procitati. Mozda to ne vjerujes, ali ovo je 100% istina. 1. Na svijetu je sigurno dvoje ljudi koji bi umrli radi tebe. 2. Najmanje 15 ljudi te voli na neki nacin. 3. Jedini razlog zasto bi te iko mrzio je zato sto bi zelio biti bas kao i ti. 4. Tvoj osmijeh moze donijeti srecu ...s...vak...ome, cak i ako mu nisi drag. 5. Svaku noc NEKO misli na tebe prije nego ode spavati. 6. Nekome znacis sve na svijetu. 7. Ti si poseban-a i jedinstven-a. 8. Netko za koga ne znas ni da postoji, voli te. 9. Kad napravis i najvecu gresku, nesto dobro izade iz toga. 10. Kad mislis da ti je cijeli svijet okrenuo leda, pogledaj ponovo. 11. Uvijek zapamti komplimente koje si primio-la. Zaboravi bezobrazne uvrede. Ako si voljen prijatelj, posalji ovo svima, ukljucujuci i onome ko ti je to poslao. Ako ovo dobijes nazad znaci da te stvarno vole. I ovo uvijek zapamti .... Kad ti zivot donese limune, zatrazi tequilu i sol i nazovi me. Dobri prijetelji su kao zvijezde, ne vidis ih uvijek, ali znas da su uvijek tu. "Radije bi imao jednu ruzu i lijepu rijec od prjatelja dok sam ziv nego cijeli kamion ruza kad umrem!" Posalji ovo svim prijateljima, ukljucujuci meni! I nemoj rec da si previse zauzet-a za ovo ... zar ne znas frazu "stani i pomirisi cvijece?" Vidi koliko ces ti odgovora dobiti. ŠALJI DALJE, U SUTRA ĆE TE POLJUBITI OSOBA KOJA TE VOLI NE SMIJEŠ PREKINUTI OVAJ LANAC ,ZATaO KOPIRAJ OVAJ TEKST I POŠALJI GA NA 20 ADRESA KAD ZAVRŠIŠ, PRITISNI F6 I VIDJET ĆEŠ NA SVOM MONITORU ISPISANO IME SVOJE VELIKE LJUBAVI, ČUDNO ALI...ISTINITO

Likes

Jovana Joky Medic
 
Jordan Sampson
Jordan Sampson Try to pretend that I never even know your name, cause everything you are disgusts me Too bad I can't turn back time so I wouldn't be here Oh what I'd give for you to disappear So tell me girly, how's your edge?
 
Maura E. Isles
Maura E. Isles // *facepalm* I am so stupid...
 
Fauzia Farheen
Fauzia Farheen How many of us really remembr whn v frst met?????i wnt my frnz 2 comnt on ds...dt hw n whr v met frst......share ds wd ur frnz n gt amazing replies.....:)
 
Simphiwe Masango
Simphiwe Masango I miss DENNILTON...*bored*
 
Thea Kallan Johnson
Thea Kallan Johnson Ok so I didn't realize that the cookies I am making uses heath english toffee which has nuts. I did I happen to mention I am allergic? No taste testing for this chica :(
 
Christopha Bars Makingmoves
Christopha Bars Makingmoves Where can I go how can I call whos 2 catch me wen I fell, ur hands they hold me though it all, JESUS U R!
 
Manuel Cedre
Manuel Cedre So didn't sleep at all good last night I hope today is a good day

Likes

Jaszmiin Valdez
 
Maria Elena Gonzalez
Maria Elena Gonzalez Good morning fb friends and familie....im still so sleepy and cold but I have to get up and take the girls to school.....have an awsome Friday people
 
Michael Zarate
Michael Zarate 'I love when people are in a hurry to get into wawa" Well don't you know wawa is gonna run out of coffee
 
Albanianconcertsinaustralia Koncerteshqipetareneaustrali
Albanianconcertsinaustralia Koncerteshqipetareneaustrali MEDA LAMTUMIRE 2011 EDHE KETE KENGE DO TA DEGJOJME LIVE NE MELBOURNIN TONE,ARDHJE,PRITJE,PARAPERGATITJE DHE PERGATITJE,GRUMBULLIM,FILLIM,START,VAZHDIM,ARGETIM,MBARIM,MITING DHE PERCJEDHJE,,KJO ESHTE JETA FILLIM E MBARIM,,HAJDE MEDA HAJDE,,NUK E DI KETU POR NE SHQIPERI SHUM E THRRASIM(MEDA I GRAVE)HA HA HA .

Likes

Manjola Mace Mace
 
Toddneisha Cook
Toddneisha Cook Thank u god for waking me up dis morning to see the bright light i really miss my granny i be tinking about her so much i love u granny R.I.P GATHA LEE why u have to leave me like this
 
Dominick Chase
Dominick Chase this will be playing as i die http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cP26ndrmtg&ob=av3e
www.youtube.com
© 2006 WMG Christmas Canon (Video)
 
Outdoors Guy
Outdoors Guy Heading from Miami to Anchorage for a week on Tuesday, staying at the Sheraton. Anyone suggest some things for me to do while I'm there? First Trip to AK ( I know...why in the Winter) Visiting some friends.
 
Minnie Medrano
Minnie Medrano Not a good way to start a Friday. I woke the kids up at 6am to get dressed for school and we laid back down, supposed to get up at 6:45am, normal routine. Oops, we did not wake up again until 7:45am, my little princess was late for school and she was mad because I ruined her perfect attendance. Sorry, my little princess.
 
Thando Sdu
Thando Sdu namhlanje I jus nid sum gud gud company to change my mood

Likes

Rowena Boesak
 
Timothy Miller
Timothy Miller Katie:I don't have that umm... fluid between my bones to keep them from rubbing. Me:Hydraulic Fluid! Katie:Yepp Yepp That's it!
 
Zach Maguire
Zach Maguire I misss yoou maa niggggga. Onne loovee rip liam sherman watch overr all of uss maaan well seee u sooon biig doog<3
 
Irina Threats
Irina Threats I am smiling at my thoughts and I am resting in that space between them....:)

Likes

Andrew JonesVinutha HollaSri Datta Swamy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment