Friday, December 2, 2011

Religion is distorting our perception Truth shall set u free The universe does not give damn about us not even very least It does not care or even know

Cwaka Ka-Mapatwana
Cwaka Ka-Mapatwana Religion is distorting our perception. Truth shall set u free. The universe does not give damn about us not even very least . It does not care or even know our existance. Infact it cries to kill us by the likes of earthqueks, tornados, global warming,ect . Food of the mind ,good afternoon friends. Now im going for a beer
 
Nitin Tinku
Nitin Tinku Worst thing in life..? Someone has tears in eyes because of u... The best thing in life...? Someone has tears in eyes for u...

Likes

Nitin Tinku
 
Scotty Crisp
Scotty Crisp hey all i dont ever ask much from anyone but if u could go to 102.7 the wolfs website and vote for my son London as the cutest baby,hes like on page 5 i think, greatly apreciated. thanks in advance
 
Adelyn Sejera
Adelyn Sejera the temptation in your life are not different from what others experience.and GOD is faithful.HE will not allow the temptation to be more than u can stand.When you are tempted he will show you a way out so that you can endure............
 
Chong Winnie Chiqi
Chong Winnie Chiqi Been thru lots of heartaches, but u will make it to the one tht truly treasures u

Likes

Nikita Acbd
 
Nitish Garg
Nitish Garg Nice thought:- "Speak iN such a way that others love to listeN to u... ListeN iN such a way that others love to speak to u.

Likes

Shivi Singla
 
Arjun Sharma
Arjun Sharma My PAST says u met me.. My FUTURE says u will care 4me.. My PRESENT says u will understand me.. But my HEART say u always.. LOVE-ME By- crazysms.in

Likes

Taral KakaniArjun SharmaShruti Kapoor
 
Steven Connan
Steven Connan agal baby u luk beautiful with ua mouth closed

Likes

Daudi Kiteh
 
Prasanna Natarajan
Prasanna Natarajan thank u all
 
Amanda Chavez
Amanda Chavez blah blah blah.... u keep getting fake by the minute.. on a good note it friday and im ready for the weekend! lol
 
Chance Green
Chance Green 224 miles of so cal if u didnt kno u bout to kno now reppin the snake an tha bat nigga wow -BLH

Likes

Dani Rae Meadows
 
Allan Lulu
Allan Lulu Bombolulu,msa again,wana go out wid u 2nyt!
 
Icyunv Lena Brown
Icyunv Lena Brown GM FBF...BACK AT THIS PLACE CALLED WORK...THINKING HOW IM GONNA REALLY NJOY BEING BACK IN BROOKLYN CLOSER TO MY TRUE FRIENDS AND ESP...MY FAMILY I STILL LOVE MY UPTOWN FAMILY MUAH TO U GUYS BUT U GOTTA GO WEN U GOTTA GO....BESIDES MY TWIN AROUND THE CORNER FROM ME WOOP WOOP...SHE CAME TO VISIT ME YAYYYYYY....S/O MY TWIN QUI QUI....
 
Maria Khan
Maria Khan Copy dis status if u r brave enough to see wt ur frnds rate 4 u . 1 . psycho. ... 2 . idiot 3 . boring 4 . wish i had ur num 5 . crazy 6 . trustworthy 7 . mad 8. funny 9. weird 10. mature 11. simple 12. gentle 13. honest 14. gr8 frnd 15. cute 16. its fun to b wid u

Likes

Rohit Rawat
 
Sanelisiwe Hlazo
Sanelisiwe Hlazo I hate u n i hate u
 
Hardedoyin Hardesquare
Hardedoyin Hardesquare Thank u Lord 4 ur blessings over my Life,,,, I really Appreciate it
 
Shubham Singh
Shubham Singh Angel -wt do u want? Boy-a vry beautiful girl Angel -if u r a Muslim I'll give u Katrina,if u r a Hindu I'll give u Kareena,if u r a Christian I'll give u Genelia.. Angel : watz ur name?? Boy : Abdul vinod frnandis Angel : isko bobby darling do, bda ovrsmart ban rha hai ;)
 
Raymond Douglas
Raymond Douglas Woke up given thanks 2 da man nd screamin HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 my neice ZE ZE nd yr unc luvs u
 
Allen Chou
Allen Chou Do u believe in zodiac???
 
Innocentia Choba
Innocentia Choba #I knw... u hav2 leave me' bt is alright, it's so right *singing* whn i had u, you treated me jst lyk a queen# u catered me everyday! Whn i lost u ..... I didn't knw wht to say, i wanna go home & find my wayyyyy....yeah heee'''''' I knw u had to leave me bt it's al right............#it's so right ..........:............# singing .........
 
Atza Nailea Martinez
Atza Nailea Martinez 0mg as i read dis paper sig0 ll0rand0 ! *i l0ve u 2*
 
Milin Midha
Milin Midha Lms if u like facebook
 
Desiree Aikens
Desiree Aikens out of class bout to be out for work hmu later got a new phone if u want the number inbox me urs and ill give u mine #seeyah

Likes

Nae BeenBhadd Bitchez
 
Padma Hasini
Padma Hasini Real affection is when u tell after a fight that u dont want to talk and still check ur mobile for a message or a missed call! ?Thats the innocence of TRUE relation..

Likes

Ankitha Smiley
 
Shawnade Kissy Kissy
Shawnade Kissy Kissy Lord i accept the trial n trivilations u put n my life n i kno u wont put me n situations i cant handle jus give me the strength to do better n stay positive things jus stressful for me but i kno u got my bacc so in your name amen

Likes

Marisol Gonzalez
 

No comments:

Post a Comment