Friday, December 2, 2011

heading out in a lil bit to buy the last gift i need to get for the kidswoo hoo all thats left is my nephew sister dad and tims momi

Lisa Marie Doran
Lisa Marie Doran heading out in a lil bit to buy the last gift i need to get for the kids...woo hoo!!!!! all thats left is my nephew, sister, dad, and tims mom...i still dont understand why anyone needs any gift..i mean come on.. im in their lives that should be gift enough lmfao :0)

Likes

Betsy Vella Shoudis
 
Trevor Champ Blue
Trevor Champ Blue yo my parents i love em 2 death n after but y every morning they got a bone 2 pick wit me, smh pick ya bone in the afternoon not when i just got up...anyway GOOD MORNING TGIF!!!!!

Likes

Naomi Domingue
 
Michael Tortorich
Michael Tortorich It's a beautiful day in Baton Rouge. I don't mind a little chill as long as the sun is out.
 
Kyle Alberson
Kyle Alberson got kicked out of my home today, because i caught my mom lieing and asked her about it and instead of just sayin yes i did it, she preseeded to lie and somehow changed everything back around on me which i didnt do nothing but ask her, then called her bf and preseeded to lie to him, so i took the phone and started talkin to him and she punched me in my head...ALLLLL because she is a lier and her favorite quote is " i hate liars" well enjoy hating yourself, and i hope every1 who reads this will pray for her to stop being a drunk and taking perscription pills and drinkin with them, she needs help but besides goin to a psyco house idk what any1 could do, but if she gos there they will never let her back out!!
 
Lj Hughes
Lj Hughes So keep telling yourself that I need you One day you will wake up to yourself and then you will see For me this is just the beginning, for you its the end Just remember you're nothing to me... Lovely words, Brad. I Can't Change The Past, I Locked My Keys In The DeLorean - Heroes For Hire.
 
Sandy Langevin
Sandy Langevin If I EVER made you smile, click like. Then post this as your status and see how many likes you get.
 
Beverly Gonsalves
Beverly Gonsalves I guess imma sit back n watch a movie...
 
Brittneynicole Wills
Brittneynicole Wills my handsme is on the way havent seen hym in 2 days i was bord and lnley witout em#hurry&gethere
 
Gena Sri Hanna
Gena Sri Hanna I am blessed . Thank you for all the wishes and gift. The only wish I had for is to take half of my life to be given to my dad. I missed him calling me ' Ann'. Wish you well dad. And to my partner, you have never failed to standby me to shed tears with..

Likes

Mak Tai Sah
 
Veronica Mpilo
Veronica Mpilo Fear not for i am with u be not dismayed for i am ur god. I will stregnthen u, i will help u, i will help, i will uphold u with right hand of my righteousness. Enjoy ur weekend
 
Krytisha Overton
Krytisha Overton Hold up a god damn minute..... I work for u not ya damn grand-son..... Wtf if that's the case I need another raise!!!! #soserious#
 
Moises Peguero
Moises Peguero boom be gone yo breath is to strong wait come back i got a tictac sorry to be mean but you need some listirine not a sip not a swallow but the whole damn bottle BIATCH
 
Vicki Lee Henry
Vicki Lee Henry Just want to give a shout out to God for blessing me with Avrianna Henry. I didn't understand when I was going through the pain of 10 miscarriages that He was preparing me to handle all of the love, joy, and hope she has brought into my life. Thank You for the best 18 years of my life. She's a kind, smart, beautiful young woman so I think I've done my job as You expected. I love you Widget.

Likes

Julia A LeonJoAnn CassLeslie Chapman Rowden
 
Maria Torain Byrd
Maria Torain Byrd It was hard to believe yesterday, that I have been working for the State for 20 years. I have 10 more years before retirement.
 
Vicki Donoho
Vicki Donoho Yeah, a weekend to stay at home and get stuff done. I see Christmas decorations getting done.
 
Gee Doubleyou
Gee Doubleyou finally starting to sort my finances,lets hope i can get this anchor round my neck paid off in 6 years!
 
Erika Ilsen
Erika Ilsen How u can call somebody a hoe if they didn't know your friend tell me that answer? I know I'm in right ! blessed !
 
Jimmy Williams
Jimmy Williams http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=127LbIejdWM this is the greatest thing i have seen all month haha
www.youtube.com
Nerdy white kid KILLS Look at Me Now (while cooking)
 
Tracy Middleton
Tracy Middleton goodmorning fb i hope n pray u all have a bless day n plz say it wit me fuk ah hater i got my shit rite#Thankya!!!

Likes

Jacambra Morrison
 
Ikise Williams
Ikise Williams JUST GOT OFF WORK TRIED HELL HAD BAD DAY WORK GALD IT'S FRIDAY & IT's DEC2 BLESSED BE ALIVE TODAY I WANNA GIVE 2 BIRTHDAY SHOUT 2 MY DAD AVERY WILLIAMS WE CALL HIM TATE FOR SHORT & MY BAD BITCH TANNA.W HOPE BOTH YALL HAVE GOOD DAY ENJOY UR BIRTHDAY WEEKEND I LOVE BOTH YALL DEATH WAITIN ON BOYFRIEND GET UP SO I CAN GO PICK HIM UP CAN'T WAIT SPEND WEEKEND WITH MY HUBBY I lOVE HIM & MY FAMILYS 2 DEATH WITHOUT YALL I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'LL DO WITHOUT YALL BLESSED HAVE YALL IN MY LIFE R.I.PMOM GONE 2 SOON I IN TEARS ALL DAY I MISS LOVE U MOM SO MUCH MY LIFE WANT BE SAME WITHOUT MY MOM GOD BLESSED EVERBODY ENJOY UR WEEKEND MAUH LOVE HATERS

Likes

Christina Yunqq Savaqqe Underwood
 
Melissa Pritchett
Melissa Pritchett You're hanging by a thread. Oh. Never mind, I just found a pair of scissors.
 
Droseph Miller
Droseph Miller I can't have no fun today
 
Ngựa Còm
Ngựa Còm làm j đây? trong lòng thấy xôn xao quá đi >"< I can't help to missing you
 
Donna Dean Deletetsky
Donna Dean Deletetsky Hey you...yeah, I mean you. If you have taken a minute to read this... God has seen YOU struggling with something. God says its over. A blessing is coming your way. If you believe in God send this message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. If you believe in God… drop everything and re-post it. Can't hurt...I Believe

Likes

Laura Dean
 
Tracey Hoad
Tracey Hoad And again there is a gorgeous g rated boys movie about 9 boys on a boat getting marooned on an island. Mustn't show this while there is murder and sex shows to show!!! Why am I up at 2am?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment