Friday, December 2, 2011

Prathisheethathinu Oru kuravum Illa allae What do u feel guys every one going to some public place with some banners :D Is it just a way to get some media attention Or

Siby Kurian
Prathisheethathinu Oru kuravum Illa.. allae..?? What do u feel guys..? every one going to some public place .. with some banners :D..?? Is it just a way to get some media attention..? Or do dese guys really Believe..? wen dey goto town and make some noise.... Jayalalitha aunty will burn the 999 years lease agreement ..and built as a new dam on their cost ..??? :D :D
 
Luke Dempsey
Luke Dempsey Day off. A little X-Mas shopping.
 
Arman Galarce
Arman Galarce Friends A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift. A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift. A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy, and grace. And makes the whole world we live in a better and happier place.
 
Debbie Hock Gray
Debbie Hock Gray I am so blessed....... I am going to be a grandma! Congrats to Jason and Katie.
 
Trung Doan
Trung Doan lol, funny reading people's status where they fiercely fight n brutally swear to each other LMAO i mean y keep those people on ur lists? the last thing u want is a fight n the uncomfortable feeling that comes with it, well unless ur so itching for a fight...

Likes

Jackie Tieu
 
أبو معاوية سلفي
أبو معاوية سلفي Narrated by Abu Musa A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle.(Sahih Bukhari,Volume 9, Book 89, Number 271)

Likes

Muzaffar AhmadKumar Sajad AhmadZia KhanIkram Ahmed Khan
 
Crystal Anne Breaux
Crystal Anne Breaux I cant believe we will have a little boy next month. It seems like it went by really fast.
 
Sandy Nikson
Sandy Nikson Today my baby girl turned One!!!! I still can not believe it's been a year!!! Happy Birthday Vanessa!!!

Likes

Bob Gustafson
 
Holly Shondel
Holly Shondel I was at WalMart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog , in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in inten...............sive care, with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say........................ now that you've read it I have to confess, I copied it from someone else.. share and make someone else smile today
 
Frankie Jackson
Frankie Jackson i hate being around a christmas scrooge!i want for christmas for everyone to just be happy no matter if we broke or rich!mostly gone be poor anyway!so what da hell.take your last doller buy acandy cane share it with da kids and light a candle cause your power went out.spent da electric bill money on toys!(lol)
 
Mae Thomas
Mae Thomas I'm wearing no jacket I'm wearing short pants And drinking a caramel frappe It is not cold outside!!! STOP COMPLAINING!!!
 
Jake Davis
Jake Davis Im just gonna sit here and stretch while i feel glorified in the moment of being right. IF YOU LIKED IT, YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING ON IT.
 
Martha Fruehauf
Martha Fruehauf A balmy 72 degrees!
 
Johnny Covington
Johnny Covington Today is going to be a long fucking day.
 
Chandra Keith
Chandra Keith Day 626 of a HEALTHY ME...Just completed a VIGOROUS & GREAT 40 Minute Workout! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Likes

Jeffery PacleyRita BrightCheryl Spears
 
Chris Mellenthin
Chris Mellenthin Anyone looking for a full time job as a cook?
 
Christina BossLady Young
Christina BossLady Young SCREAMING TO THE TOP OF MY LUNGZ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DALOVEOFMYLIFE MY MOM I LOVE HER SO MUCH, ALSO WANNA GIVE A SPECIAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO T-DADDY WHOS LOCKED UP RITE NOW BUT WILL B BCK DWN SOON!

Likes

Winter Time'ColdRachel HisLadyy MoormanMichael Mbb SandersCherryloving Chloe Araya
 
Mikey Peterson
Mikey Peterson #1 According to the CDC, the percentage of Americans that say that they have taken a prescription drug within the last month has risen to almost 50 percent.
 
Mutimbwa Liswaniso
Mutimbwa Liswaniso My beautiful people have a lovely weekend andwill talk to you on Monday.

Likes

Kasanga Juexy
 
Sydney Tran
Sydney Tran i'm more like a city girl can not see myself living down south... but i'm willing to give it a try....:)
 
Lara Layo
Lara Layo Try as much as possible 2 be as a dropping leaves on a trees, so dat u can be Neutral without any body being tanish ur image.
 
Lee Allender
Lee Allender So i just had a dream that i was a ninja, but was disappointed whn i woke up :/ it seemed so real :p

Likes

Jordyn Hutchison
 
Maggie Ritchie
Maggie Ritchie Thank You everyone the birthday wishes it was a good day

Likes

Allison Corbett
 
Amie Harris
Amie Harris My boyfriend hid the freaking cookies from me and did a damn good job... If u hid the cookies where would they be??

Likes

Jecoliah Loving Nyle
 
Keithen Toofocused Polk
Keithen Toofocused Polk Lot of decisions, I have to make, a lot of sacrifices I feel like I have to take, just to get where I want to be. I need this weekend to think about all of this.. I guess you have 2 take back roads just to get to the destination. Lord help me, with this decision...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment