Friday, December 2, 2011

PyrexiaY u no leave me alone YY happy birthday to madge chapman and bryant johnson Hope u guys have a great and very blessed day Luv yall SHORT BUT TRUE

Charine Cham
Charine Cham Pyrexia~!Y u no leave me alone Y_______Y
 
Shannon Moving On Brown
Shannon Moving On Brown happy birthday to madge chapman and bryant johnson. Hope u guys have a great and very blessed day. Luv yall
 
Sunny Bhardwaj
Sunny Bhardwaj SHORT BUT TRUE SLOGAN : "IF U FLIRT NICELY U will ENJOY DAILY.. !!" BUT "IF U LOVE TRULY.. U will DIE DAILY.."
 
Shweta Agarwal
Shweta Agarwal How to freak smone out. 1. find smone on fb wid d same name as u. 2. steal there profile picture. 3. poke them

Likes

Chhaya Bharti
 
Joe Vasquez
Joe Vasquez Today is a very special day for my family and I, bc one year ago today I was blessed in my journey in becoming a father by my beautiful daughter coming into this world lil Valerie Vasquez Happy birthday baby Daddy loves u so much God bless you always!!

Likes

Carlos RealJackie Hernandez
 
Sindile Noholoza
Sindile Noholoza So am at ths somalian shop in kempton park CBD! Am askin ths guy "do u knw the glucose biscuits?" he says "yes", i ask "do u sell them?" he says "yes", so ndithi kuye "cn i have 1 packet plz?" uthi yena "no problem my friend, wat flava?"
 
Nganom Buchem Crippz
Nganom Buchem Crippz A V3Ry SHoRt BuT MUcH TRUtHFuL LiN3S... GeT A BeSt PeRSoN LyK A MiRRoR....cOzZ wHeN U CRy.....It nEvA LAuGHS.... NyTzzZ Swt3RMzzZ

Likes

Angolu NienuAkhono KukuangelloveriaAko PfithuAps Ngullie
 
Shameeka Momentforlife Andrews
Shameeka Momentforlife Andrews When you’re a plus size woman, people like to say "yeah, she's cute in the face", as if being full figured is such a disgrace. Honey, I’m cute in the face, and I’m thick in the waist. I look good whether I’m in cotton, leather, or lace. I’m beautiful, vibrant and above all, smart! And there's more to me than my weight, I also have a big heart. Yes my clothes maybe a bigger size, that just means yo.........u have a...
 
Japell Purefoy
Japell Purefoy Lol ok u got me truce no mo hackin pages lmao u bogus bro I didn't do u that bad
 
Boroto Reuben
Boroto Reuben Ur lips ar my strongest weakness,I shouldnt hav let u knw bcz im always gonna do evrythng that they say...*thnking*
 
Abbakar Magaji
Abbakar Magaji Never hav regret in lyf coz at 1 point u do exactly wht u want
 
Priscilla Harrison
Priscilla Harrison Woke up at 6:00 finally little to long to sleep though need to be up by 5:30 to watch my joyce meyers. Have no cable someone hit the main transformer so I'm going back to sleep till they fix it.everyone have s blessed day. I love u my sweet husband oh. Yeah lisa is doing a lot better today thank u for praying for her
 
Abdullah Hassan
Abdullah Hassan Writing in English, We should NOT write it as .. "InshAllah" Or "Inshallah" .. ... Because it means: "Create ALLAH" (naozobillah). Whether Arabic or English, please make sure we write it properly as .. "In Shaa ALLAH" .. (IN 3 SEPERATE WORDS). This means: "if ALLAH wills" I didn't realize this mistake myself until I read this. So make sure u frwrd ths to everyone & help them correct their mistake too..!See More
 
Jill Carter
Jill Carter Truth be told i miss you..truth be told im lyin!! When u see my face hope it gives u hell hope it gives u hell!!
 
Cassie Marie
Cassie Marie Visiting with my amazing daughter!!! Love u Catherine. Can't wait till tonight though!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love u baby ;)
 
Rajat Mudgal
Rajat Mudgal bye bangalore..........it was owesome to be with u......bye.........
 
Natalie Bounds
Natalie Bounds Coffee how I love u ;)
 
Aaron Kilgore
Aaron Kilgore Fri already , the week has flown by . Colder than an escimoes ass here today . Iv learned a few more lessons this week tho , and im a little wiser , thankful I can learn from my mistakes . Evryone hav a good weekend . I miss sumone , u no who u r .
 
Nica Campbell
Nica Campbell TGIF...Ready da get fucked up like da WHITE FOLKS are u ready BOSSLADY
 
Kiko MindYourz
Kiko MindYourz Omw 2work.. For Sum Reason Im Happy Today... Very Happy Actually And a Woke Up This Way Too.. I Cant Wait To See My BabyGirl Later.. DADDY LOVE U PUMPKIN.

Likes

Brittany Robinson
 
Katie Joann Colon
Katie Joann Colon Happy Birthday To one of the special persons in my life God bless you.., I wuv u
 
Bobbie Jo Gorm
Bobbie Jo Gorm Missing my 10 yr reunion tonight but I hope it is fun for everyone! If u have an iPhone face time with me!
 
Nikesh Shah
Nikesh Shah FUNNY GAME (PLAY MUST, plzzzz) Just imagine u propsed sm1 ♥ ♥ what wud be his/her reply? ... ... To know, ♥ >Copy ANY ONE of the the lines below. ♥ @+[145480518867077:0] @+[227988461157:0] @+[207496440029:0] @+[250786013666:0] @+[109640345768180:0] @+[105641799525521:0] @+[192333250788571:0] @+[113119318702609:0] @+[164867980269754:0] @+[209729469058260:0] @+[174723254561:0] >paste it as your comment, cut off '+' symbol & then post it. >You can see what's his/her reply....! ♥ ♥ Intresting...Do give it a try..then don't del your comment :P be honest )
 
Lynnette Klaus-Prasad
Lynnette Klaus-Prasad We met, we called, we liked, we talked, we texted, we dated, we commited, I loved, u cheated, I'm done, your deleted. #slimp
 
Kieth Mhine Batusbatusan Cornel
Kieth Mhine Batusbatusan Cornel be who u are and say what u fel, because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind................
 

No comments:

Post a Comment