Friday, December 2, 2011

Appreciate the happy birthdays How lucky I am to have this fall on a Friday and not a working day and not a double shift or a freaking night crew

Anthony Kupchick
Anthony Kupchick Appreciate the happy birthdays. How lucky I am to have this fall on a Friday, and not a working day, and not a double shift, or a freaking night crew meets weekend marathon :)
 
Faye QuiktosnatchaBytch Morris
Faye QuiktosnatchaBytch Morris wow feeling great my babygirl got here this morning we just had breaksfast and i know we gona throw it up this weekend cos thats how e do it when we get together to bad karlitho has to work today but he and his sis gona make up for it tonight...
 
Young Nizzle
Young Nizzle this is it tha last month im goin so fukn hard i dnt giv a fuk its either u wid us or against us

Likes

Carmalita Clark
 
Martin Gonzalez Jr.
Martin Gonzalez Jr. Nothing says I love you like a good slap on the ass lol :)

Likes

Shelsy RamirezMaleny Garcia
 
Nicole Cadena Gonzales
Nicole Cadena Gonzales Happy Birthday simon Peter Cadena!!!!!! you are M.I.A right now BUT believe you are never Forgotten Ever!!! Also Happy birthday to My Anastashia you are the big 9 were in tha world did the timwe go Beautifull I LOVE YOU Sissy U R tha GREATEST dAUGHTER IN THE WORLD mY lUV Cant wait till lunch me n u baby me n u 8-)
 
Amber Auckerman
Amber Auckerman Not a good morning... Eghh blachhhh! Gettin ready for work! Hopefully my day gets better but something tells me it wont until i get home to my baby tonight after 10 lonnggg hours =(
 
Chauhan Pratik
Chauhan Pratik I love why this kolaveri di song sang by rajnikant's cousin.....
 
Alvin Kisto
Alvin Kisto Mountain High or valley low I sing Out remind mY soul That I am Yours I am 4ever Yours ╬

Likes

Yeshna AnshineeAlex Bloom Yuki
 
Fen Lin
Fen Lin There'll be no clear skies if I lose u honey ToT

Likes

Lanoy Phetphailin Syvixay
 
Poul Rocker Bhoi
Poul Rocker Bhoi I proud to be an indonacian friendzzz!:-):-)

Likes

Putra At'maja AlwayssmiletouElaries AbadOlayla PadilloChie' ChayankQu
 
Genaro LLamas
Genaro LLamas Thank you all for birthday wishes I love u guys have a blessed day.

Likes

Doug Hammer
 
Christian Christy
Christian Christy You Always Asked Me What Makes Me Cry !! I Cry When I See Tears In Your Eyes!! You Always Said You Want To See Me Happy!! Your Happiness Is Secret Of My Smile!! Today I Want Something From You!! I Want A Promise!! "Promise Me You Will Never Cry!" Love You Sweetheart..♥♥
 
Janessa Madam-diva Britt
 
SuZy Hassan
SuZy Hassan i want to read an unwritten message to an invisible person that doesn't exist in real life or in my life any more " i miss u "

Likes

Dodi GhadaReham Mohamed
 
Tara Hana Sung
Tara Hana Sung I have to remember it's what You want and not what I want

Likes

Jake Son
 
Diamond Unique
Diamond Unique i deserve sooo much more ... so why am i settling for such sh*tty conditions ???

Likes

Tonya Kennedy
 
Isadora Postingher
Isadora Postingher mother, should I trust the government?
 
Hweexiian Isdead
Hweexiian Isdead Eh pls luh girl wake up luh , don't be such a childish person. So what if I gain 20 kg when I'm pregnant? I can lose 10kg in one month, can you? I don't need your fucking comments at all alright. Take a look at yourself in the mirror, you are no where better. You did not get pregnant before and you even have stretch marks on your body. Do you think you have the rights to say me? You're no where slimmer than me so just fucking shut your smelly mouth up! BITCH! _|_
 
Endito R. Jones
Endito R. Jones So I'm eating a Peanut Butter and Banana sandwich for the first time... It is NOT all the rage. :L I love Peanut Butter, but banana's do not blend well.

Likes

Antonio Gottagetit Brohamlol
 
Triceonsome Newshytluvinherself
Triceonsome Newshytluvinherself g.m world up early!!! i know it mite sound crazy but my booo got me gettin up this early nbshit just a couple months ago i wasnt a early bird lol aye what can i say it is what it is all smiles on this wonderful friday

Likes

Jimmy Sohoodrobinson
 
Jimmy Baldwin
Jimmy Baldwin I thought that jobs was getting better... Well there not here..
 
John Keenan
John Keenan watching espn and wondering why the nba even exists anymore. listening to these guys all bitch that they want to play for contender, but also want 200 million dollar contracts. 97% of the players are freaking terrible. put 2 teams in ny, chicago, and la and cut the rest. then don't show it anywhere on tv outside of those markets. really glad i was able to watch it when it had people you could look up to like magic, bird, dr j, barkley, isiah, worthy and u could follow a team (celtics)
 
Tiffany M'Shay Bagby
Tiffany M'Shay Bagby I WANNA KNOW IF YOUR LOVE FOR ME IS REAL!

Likes

Guera KillzKristy Davis
 
Ayaan Dheeman
Ayaan Dheeman today iam so happy cz awadle ayaa cirayisaa oo live ayaan uu dawanayaayi;;;;;;; maraakaan dawanayo realmadrid sidaa uumaa faraxoo aan today uu faraxyee ee i wish inaay win garayaan kubadaad cagataa '''''''''uugulayisataa reer boramaa

Likes

Hanad la Jeclow
 
Danilo Monaco
Danilo Monaco Look at all the gives I fuck

Likes

Milla Vichiett
 

No comments:

Post a Comment