Friday, December 2, 2011

I hope everyone has a great Holiday Season [1043260198:2048:Vic Coomer] wwwoneprintplacecom Here is a song of hope wwwyoutubecom myspacecomtijack wwwyoutubecom Listen up saints If by chance you

Starla R Mullins
I hope everyone has a great Holiday Season @[1043260198:2048:Vic Coomer] www.oneprintplace.com
 
Paulette Douglas-Carey
Paulette Douglas-Carey Here is a song of hope!
www.youtube.com
myspace.com/tijack
 
Tanmoy Hero
www.youtube.com
 
Adrienne Lisa Dawson
Adrienne Lisa Dawson Listen up saints!!!! If by chance you have an air mattress and or a floor lamp fairly new or barely used please let me know!!! Please and thank you!!!!
 
Thom Hartman
Thom Hartman Went way up in the mountains yesterday & visited a logging operation it's been a long time, but the smell of fresh pine brought me back, climbed into a skidder to do a physical demand analysis, man these things have gotten easy since my time, no gears just a joystick, electronic pwr steering , heated cab, say what?
 
Anna Marie Orseno
Anna Marie Orseno A blonde and a brunette are in a car and the brunette mentions that Christmas falls on a Friday this year. The blonde says "I hope it's not the 13th!"
 
Chinkuraj Saraf
Chinkuraj Saraf human a doll of bones and mussels but given with a gift of emotion .only creation of god who thinks ,laugh and maintain a lifetime relation .still we some time forget the value of it .so realise it and live aa happy live
 
Morgan Gilham
Morgan Gilham why is it when some people wear uggs you can always hear them from a mile away? pick up your damn feet people.

Likes

Breeland Dobbins
 
Robert Mendoza
Robert Mendoza Buen dia mi querida familia feisbuuk.. Excelente inicio de fin de semana.. La vida es corta..ama a los ke tienes contigo y a los ke sabes que te aman.. Y a los ke te odian y sabes ke te odian... Amalos aun mas... Bendiciones... :) ...

Likes

Yiyi Zheng
 
Meech Jackson
Meech Jackson Like Brack Said He Was Playin Harlem Games Aint Big But Hes A Little Man Like Marlon Wayan

Likes

Pretty Boii Gunna
 
Joe Lamont Stewart Sr.
Joe Lamont Stewart Sr. I will like to say happy birthday to annabell jones you crazy but i got much love for u have a wonderful day lady
 
Quenmir Oso Faithful
Quenmir Oso Faithful I hate c inqq or hearinqq abt a female bein hurt by a niqqa... Cuss wenn it come down to tha next niqqa it's HARD on us

Likes

LoSo B BordaBoy
 
Joseph H. Deacon III
Joseph H. Deacon III http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYAqomtCsOs
www.youtube.com
JGB on 9/10/89 doing "Waiting for a Miracle"
 
Cheryl Larsen
Cheryl Larsen 14 YEAR OLD BOY WAS SHOT 6 TIMES BY HIS STEPFATHER,THIS BOY WAS PROTECTING HIS LITTLE 2 YEARS OLD SISTER WHO WAS ABOUT TO BE RAPED BY THIS POOR EXCUSE OF A MAN.THE LITTLE GIRL DID NOT GET HURT THANKS TO HER BRAVE OLDER BROTHER.THEIR MOM WAS A WORK WHEN ALL THIS HAPPENED.NOW THIS BRAVE YOUNG MAN IS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE ,BUT DOCTORS SAY HE WILL NOT SURVIVE UNLESS HE GETS AN OPERATION WHICH IS VERY COSTLY AND WHICH HIS MOM CANNOT PAY.ALL FACEBOOK COMPANIES HAVE AGREED TO DONATE 45 CENTS FOR EVERY TIME SOMEONE POSTS THIS TO THEIR WALL,SO PLEASE PASTE AND PASS THIS ON SO THAT TOGETHER WE CAN HELP SAVE THIS BOYS LIFE...I PASSED THIS MESSAGE DOWN AND SO SHOULD YOU :
 
Katelyn Mize
Katelyn Mize I think I've already lost you. I think you're already gone. I think I'm finally scared now. You think I'm weak, I think you're wrong. I think you're already leaving. Feels like your hand is on the door. I thought this place was an empire. Now I'm relaxed. I can't be sure I think you're so mean. I think we should try. I think I could need, this in my life. I think I'm scared. I think too much. I know it's wrong, it's a problem I'm feeling. If you're gone, maybe it's time to come home. There's an awful lot of breathing room but I can hardly move. If you're gone. You need to come home. There's a little bit of something in me, in everything in you. I bet you're hard to get over. I bet the moon just won't shine. I bet my hands I can stay here And I bet you need, more than you mind.
 
Dyeng Jheng
Dyeng Jheng .you dont deserve a point of view IF the only thing you see is YOU.

Likes

Romain Garry Evangelista LazaroChad SimbajonAustin CruzAngelica Mariano
 
Muhammad Ismail Khan
Muhammad Ismail Khan good night frinds have a sweet dream Allah hafiz

Likes

Sheryar KhanEdna Antipatia PedroaWilmansyah 'iman' EfendyFirDøüs Ahmëð
 
George McQueen
George McQueen Wow Seahawks what a game. But Pete if you don't resign Lynch I will never watch another game.
 
Misses Sahfire
Misses Sahfire Yayyyyy I pass my test I got a "A" on my nursing exam Mood: go getter :)

Likes

Keisha BlackMisses Sahfire
 
Vickie Sprott
Vickie Sprott Reposted from Billy Crow When a train goes thrgh a tunnel and it gets dark,you don't throw away the ticket&jump off.You sit still and trust the engineer." C.TenBoom
 
Kailash Purohit
Kailash Purohit Touching Lines Said By A Boy To A Girl During Break Up: .. . .. . ... . . . “Behen Gifts To Wapis Karti Ja, Teri Bhabi Ko Kya Dunga....
 
Shubhransh N. Bhaskar
Shubhransh N. Bhaskar just for fun..:)) ------------------ Baby bachchan's first interview: Q. Do U know ur Grand Dad? A. Yes he is the greatest actor in India.. Q. Do U know Ur Mother? A. Yes she is the most beautiful women on the earth Q. Do U know Ur father?? A. No IDEA Sir Jee... :P:)

Likes

Bhuvnesh Sharma
 
Julie 'Hogan' Jones
Julie 'Hogan' Jones Regan thinks Neil Patrick Harris is cute. She just blew him a kiss. Who doesn't love NPH?

Likes

Mary Scarbrough-Armstrong
 
Lala Blahla
Lala Blahla Jess has to go out tonight. It's a necessity. Who's coming with me?!
 
Crystal Coggins Keith
Crystal Coggins Keith ~"Life is too short, grudges are a waste of perfect happiness; Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change."~

Likes

Dawnita Elsey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment