Friday, December 2, 2011

I've been down in Florida preparing a new place for Lynda and I to move into from Iowa We are hoping to move in a little over a month

Jonny Lipford
Jonny Lipford I've been down in Florida preparing a new place for Lynda and I to move into from Iowa. We are hoping to move in a little over a month. With that said, we will unfortunately have to sell our little bungalow in Iowa that we purchased a few months ago. I fixed it up nice as were going to live in it; then we decided to move back to FL. Folks that are looking for an affordable new place in/near Cedar Rapids, IA, have a look please! http://cedarrapids.craigslist.org/reo/2709895664.html
cedarrapids.craigslist.org
 
Zakhele Tladi
Zakhele Tladi When i see someone thats is beautiful, i stare for a while and when i get tired, iput down the mirror
 
Nkoyo Wetonia McCoy
Nkoyo Wetonia McCoy fuck i miss class today im hella mad i woke up hella late
 
Andrew M Suthers
Andrew M Suthers Apparently I am like Wolverine as my surgeon is shocked by how fast I am healing

Likes

Tony Lupton
 
Rahul Oja
Rahul Oja i need my old days back.
 
Karina Martinez
Karina Martinez OH MAN!!!! It's SUPER cold and its gonna be colder tomorrow!!!!! I don't know about this cold weather thing, I might start crying for heat pretty soon and it just begun..... OH HECK NO!!!!!
 
Mztricia Prettygurlswagg Pigott
Mztricia Prettygurlswagg Pigott Baby turn the lights off, All I wanna do is touch u! We can make a movie,baby Nobodii do it like us two! Yeah,boy put ur handz all on my body ride that thang jus like a harley,so come on let's get it started! Ture the Lights off!Baby,turn the lights off! Baby,turn the lights off!Jus turn the lights off!!

Likes

Demetrius Sanders No'WeaknessMztricia Prettygurlswagg Pigott
 
Belinda Tavarez
Belinda Tavarez I had the best time last night spending it with my 4 sons and amazing daughter-in-law. there was one person missing... my awesome daughter Vanessa!!
 
Puneet Bhanot
Puneet Bhanot I want daily
apps.facebook.com
With Horoscope.com, you can Cast a Spell, consult the Magic 8-ball and get advice from our Crystal Ball. Crack open a Fortune Cookie, check your Love Compatibility, get a Daily Tarot Reading, and so much more.
 
Samir Debbarma
Samir Debbarma Hai guys##### how r you wr frnds.&&& i miss yu so much. ^^^^^^^ goood love LOVE YOUSELF....

Likes

Ananta Debbarma
 
DeAnna Jackson
DeAnna Jackson oh sweat pants.....how I love you!

Likes

Kellie EnglishNaomi Ann AicheleHope BaldwinNatalie DiLorenzo
 
Cynthia Duncan
Cynthia Duncan I am praying I'll get over this rotten cold before all the Christmas festivities begin. I am so excited about all the upcoming things at EFC. I've never been a member of a church community before and I'm more excited about this than any old gifts. It is nice when you get to the point where you enjoy life more than things. After all, who could top the best gift of all, baby Jesus.
 
Jeff Falk
Jeff Falk Whow! I actually nailed some tunes yesterday...I haven't nailed shit in 8 months. See if I can pull a hat trick today. Got a new mike yesterday...ouch hope mamma bear don't find the receipt. She don't do real well on sticker shock items. Another rainy day in austin so it's rock out time!
 
Ivory MostHated Taylor
Ivory MostHated Taylor Good morning god is good. Once a liar always a liar that's why i don't trust females.
 
Barbara Knutson
Barbara Knutson went to a beautiful Christmas play last night. one thing that was different, we usually see a calm people in Bethlahem, busy about their normal activities. this play showed those people crying out to God for their Messiah. I know that they expected Jesus to reign in Israel to make their lives better right away so that surprised them that He had a different way. Still, it was interesting to see a presentation that they were eagerly seeking Him.
 
Heather Kane Hill
Heather Kane Hill Dropped the Armada off at the dealer, hoping they'll find the annoying squeaking in the headliner making me nuts!!! It is so bad that I don't want to drive it!!!
 
Anthony Jeffery
Anthony Jeffery Good Morning Facebook!!! And all my Friends, Associates, and the ones I love... Im up early in the morning on this Friday still in the morning rainy air lookin for a Job.... If you strive hard to find then what you seek will come your way... I got a ride downtown from a Stranger that also offer me a job as a Receptionist to help his business n also was a men of God.... So shockin and surprising!!! Im callin ear ly Monday morning!!!!!lol Thank you Father God.... Please let me be wat im looking for....
 
Shawna Matthews
Shawna Matthews banana pancakes and sausage. i could get used to this. today's payday aka shopping day and date day. aaaaand dalton has an interview. how lovely! :)))
 
Thomas Hulson
Thomas Hulson First time I have watched 'The Hangover' what a quality film!!!

Likes

Sarah McBrideTanya Beales
 
Cody Anderson
Cody Anderson So I copied the kids work next to me word for word and still got a better grade on the paper for it lol
 
Oppey Adex Popson
Oppey Adex Popson if u ask me na who I go ask? D matter way u dey see so ooo
 
Sarah Lloyd
Sarah Lloyd it is not as cold as I thought it was gonna be this morning. my windshield wasn't even frosted! dissappointment...
 
Lateef Nureni
Lateef Nureni I pray 2 all my frnds dat as d sun is shinning n nobody could stop it , ur glory we continuel to shine in jesus name(amen).
 
Laura Kuhn
Laura Kuhn Welp @ da hospital waiting...better hurry up or I'm finna lve...I hate this place :( someone hmu on TC I'm bored
 
Katrina Lovinlife Nathan
Katrina Lovinlife Nathan Happy freakin friday fb guess i will get me a bottle later
 

No comments:

Post a Comment