Monday, December 5, 2011

We used to get our mail 11 am the past 5 months we're lucky to get it by 5 pm Dated sale circulars usually come after the sale is

Janice Fairchild-Gindel
Janice Fairchild-Gindel We used to get our mail 11 a.m., the past 5 months we're lucky to get it by 5 p.m.!!! Dated sale circulars usually come after the sale is already over and worst of all, we had the best, and I mean best, Postman, for 15 years and they changed his route!!! When I had my major knee surgery, he even sent me a card through the mail!! He was a super nice guy, we miss him!!!
www.nj.com
Unprecedented cuts could slow service, check delivery, Netflix DVD mailings, add costs to mail-order prescriptions among other reductions

Likes

Deborah Barbella Graziano Williams
 
Stephen Flowers
Stephen Flowers MY KIDS HAD A BLAST. THEY GOT TO SEE SPIDERMAN,CINDERELA,SLEEPING BEAUTY,WOODY OFF OF TOY STORY AND SANTA CLAUSE AND THEN AFTER ALL THAT WAS SMORES .I HATED TO TAKE THEM BACK . ALREADY MISS MY BABIES CANT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEKEND
 
Steven GsGf Glenn
Steven GsGf Glenn truth is i wish wed talk more 9
 
Nathan Flory
Nathan Flory need a truck that will pull good that i can make payments on any ideas
 
George Gengar
George Gengar Fuck it, wheres a Hot Topic in Phoenix? i have a better chance of working there then anywhere else

Likes

Victor Juarez
 
Kenneth Hewitt
Kenneth Hewitt ever since that trajic day been whiling out every one seying i need to sit the fuk down and find a woman who is wife material, but every girl round me show me how much of a ho hky girls are, keepem all as side peaces , id love for a girl to prove me rong but that will never happen so im going gucci on em --- girls are like busses this one next 15 one coming
 
Aaron Quillin
Aaron Quillin I guess the sun stopped shining
 
Annemarie Murdock
Annemarie Murdock if you don't like me and cant stand who i am then befriend me, don't hang with me or anything.
 
Jason Tacey
Jason Tacey So new job req no facial hair well, no more gotee I feel really naked.
 
Meileen Uchiha
Meileen Uchiha i am happy.pls be happy too
 
Mindy Beene
Mindy Beene It was not my fault! I did not watch the game.... Did not even check the score... Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Leanne Harland
Leanne Harland is gonna go and pinch a couple of rollys off Laura Lee then go home and watch Lee evans seen as though i fell asleep half way through it last night cos i was knacked lol... Peace out =D
 
Young Flash
Young Flash - #L M S & I will inboxx how I feel about you <3 (only doing a few)

Likes

Vivian VictoriaGaby EstradaAj JareroOlivia Faith
 
O'shea Hampton
O'shea Hampton What I look like. Tweeting
 
Dalton Blevins
Dalton Blevins F*** im going to go lift. i cant take waiting on this answer for forever..

Likes

Jacklyn WhiteDalton WallsCody Jones
 
Barbara Avalos
Barbara Avalos my brother got a brand new mustang navy blue white strips i hoe hes careful:( kinda scares me
 
Elijah Chinua Lussier
Elijah Chinua Lussier What has my life come to... I just asked for socks for christmas.

Likes

Brandy MorganJo Rombaugh
 
Johnathan StayBased Blount
Johnathan StayBased Blount I got fame fav song: Never call least fav: Gushy

Likes

Joshua Sherpinskas
 
Justin Marcus Ramone Pates Sr.
Justin Marcus Ramone Pates Sr. I spent the weekend in worship like never before. I refused to lift my hands unless Yah said so bc Yahusha deserves honor esteem gratitude reverance acknowledgement respect homage delight love kisses my all your all bc He died to ransom His brothers/sister. Think it through we all bnai'elohim and He is the begotten but to say Gd died is pagan and attached to the gilgamesh epic. Our big bro died and if you've lost a sibling it stays with you but He did it for us; so I bow! I'm reaching to heaven to receive my big bro has given me love anew! So this weekend I'm playing it through my head and I saw myself crossover where He is waiting for me and at that moment I knew what worship means
 
Brandon Shara
Brandon Shara I am so fucking frustrated and pissed off at this essay.

Likes

Paul Pederson
 
Shaunquell Quell Coleman
Shaunquell Quell Coleman I WOUNDER IF MEKHI GONE PLAY FOR MIAMI DOLPHINS WITH HIS DADDY REGGIE BUSH...OR DA SAINTS WITH HIS STEP DADDY DREW BREES!?.....KMSL I PLAY ALL DAY
 
Hayden Kinetic Response Hough
Hayden Kinetic Response Hough im sorry but i feel like no one wants to see the rematch of lsu and bama besides bama fans
 
Erica Perez
Erica Perez I Luv my family i really do i think i just try n protect myself i hav alot of abandonment issues but i'm wkin on it
 
Salena Sanchez
Salena Sanchez If I was to call you and ask you to bail me out of jail what would u think I did?
 
Erika Santilli
Erika Santilli someone remind me how to create a new photo album when i click create album it takes me to my compuiter files
 

No comments:

Post a Comment