Monday, December 5, 2011

Ever think back say dambn wish I wouldve did dis I'm not gonna b sayin dat nomore 166 days left till I marry the most amazing woman in the world

Ronald Shewill Ferby
Ronald Shewill Ferby Ever think back say dambn wish I wouldve did dis I'm not gonna b sayin dat nomore
 
Patrick Buckley
Patrick Buckley 166 days left till I marry the most amazing woman in the world!

Likes

Loraine Laidlaw
 
Alicia Collins
Alicia Collins My names Alicia and I just gave boy Friend Jeffrey my password.... WRONG MOVE SWEAT HEART! :D <3

Likes

Cody Buckland
 
Jalieshana Brown
Jalieshana Brown Once again in my feelin... Thinkin bout da gud dayz I had wit my g~ma mary n lil bro kevin... Hopefully my pain will end soon... If not I have no idea wat 2 do... I turn n walk away from alot of thingz... There are battlez that I have 2 fight but itz up 2 me 2 decide... The road iz not easy... Seem like my back iz against wall n my hopez r gone...

Likes

Jalieshana Brown
 
Sheri Sheaks
Sheri Sheaks Got invited to go to Fla for a week .But its 2 day's after Christmas I said no thank's
 
Brookie Blow
Brookie Blow - i dont want to make a scene , i dont wanna let you down , im trying to do my own thing & im starting to figure it out <3
 
Karl Messing
Karl Messing right my new picture my new swag wen a hoe speak she better been asked a question ha ha tired or the games oh and it all bout me now no girl in my life and thats how it gonna stay why be wit one wen i could be wit 12 or more ha ha pimp yall know she know too she just mad cuz it was a white girl i was wit wen got up through. ha ha HOE
 
Marquiese Aaron Kemp

Likes

Lisa FlasherAshley SmithRicky LoosRania B. Kada'
 
Devin Fernandez
Devin Fernandez Like For: If we walked home I would: [] Hold your hand [] Push you in a Bush [] Trip you [] Talk to you [] Ignore you You are: [] One of my best friends [] Friends [] My ex [] My worst enemy [] I don't really know you We should: [] Talk more [] Get to know each other better [] Hang out [] Text
 
Chris Harman
Chris Harman I was way to busy watching the game to face book wow what a close game but none the less a win is a win so I stand proud a shot GREENBAY green and yellow green and yellow.
 
Geneva Stanley
Geneva Stanley The Tongue, An Unruly Evil James 3:1 KJV ¶ My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation. Be not many masters: In the KJV, this seems like an archaic phrase. The NIV clarifies it quite a bit. James 3:1 NIV - Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. In Judaism and the early church and even in the church today, there was a tendency for some to elevate themselves as Paul so aptly described in Romans 2:18-19. He was writing to some who had a form of knowledge and the truth of the law. They were confident that they were a guide to the blind, showing them a light in darkness. They saw themselves as teachers of the foolish and teachers of infants. The office of teacher is part of the five-fold ministry of the church (Eph. 4:11). The teacher is appointed by God, and will be held accountable as a shepherd of the flock. We are not self ordained but have served in lesser positions under those who had the rule over us (Heb. 13:17). As we studied the word to show ourselves approved (2 Ti. 2:15), our leadership entrusted us with handling the word of God as teachers. At least that’s how it should be. The ministry is not to consider themselves as lords over God’s heritage (1 Pe. 5:3), but must be examples to the flock that they are leading. Paul was able to say, “Be ye followers of me, even as I also [am] of Christ (1 Co. 11:1), because he had walked justly before the people in holiness and without blame (1 Th.2:10; 2 Th. 3:7). Jesus told us to not be called Rabbi or Master which means teacher (Mt. 7-8). This is a scripture that most choose to ignore, because we are enthralled with the use of titles. We start out with minister, progress to elder and then reach the pinnacle with bishop. This might impress men, but I don’t think God is a bit impressed.
 
Kelsey Lynn Horan
Kelsey Lynn Horan oh my goddd!!! i just REALLY listened to greased lightning from grease. IT IS SOOOO DIRTYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likes

Stacy Psara
 
Courtney Denzel
Courtney Denzel proof that i am psychologically unfit to do anything: i found a gif of mccoy flipping open his little medi-pac thing oddly arousing.

Likes

Alex Vande Berg
 
Robbie Suttle
Robbie Suttle Well I got a 12" JL Audio Speaker and amp for sell 600W amp Both of them for $100
 
Toyah Pretti'Badd
Toyah Pretti'Badd &'d I Love Him #NuffSaid !
 
Charley N. Lawson
Charley N. Lawson Why do I worry so much?? I really need to take a chill pill... Is there a pharmacist in the house?

Likes

Tennilya Uriah Westerman
 
Trisha Stewart
Trisha Stewart So i guess it's been botherin me more than i thought cuz my husband tells me i'm acting different, thought he did somethin wrong !! Happy Birthday daddy I miss u & love, you'll never b 4gotten !!
 
Djblackz Markius Reeves
Djblackz Markius Reeves I HATE AH CONFUSED PERSON IF UR GONNA TALK TO MI NOE WAT U WANT AND WAT UR TALKIN ABOUT
 
Ara Hwang
Ara Hwang I will miss you guys, My darlings!!(Kaori Nakajima, Yury Menkovich, diep,) and my sweet housemate( Malcolm Duckett, Le Quynh Linh, Sturt Haine) and my belove matteo. Kaori Nakajima, Thank you so much for being with me all week. I will keep update my life in bali.
 
Kristoffer Popp
Kristoffer Popp look in my pictures I have a set of Gold's Gym adjustable dumbbells with a stand they adjust from 10 -50 lbs in 5 lb increments $250 o.b.o they are selling used on amazon for $325 so let's get them sold let me know if you are interested or might know someone who is. Also I am selling my 55" projection T.V. $300 o.b.o I don't know what it is actually worth but judging by what they are selling for on craigslist this is about half price I don't know just need some money
 
Tina Hasty
Tina Hasty cant wait till friday troy here i come!
 
Matt McDonald
Matt McDonald i dont understand how someone can be so selfish and dim witted, that they dont have a single clue that they've even done anything wrong
 
Khem Sunuwar
Khem Sunuwar Girl : i love the big thing between yous 2 legs. boy : what ? Girl : your bike ) p:
 
Alejandra Carrillo
Alejandra Carrillo Dammmmmm he hurt my feelings..........like my patnaxxh says mejor sola ke mal acompañada........fml i bet if i die nobody is going to notice me..........FML;''''''(
 
Alexandra Thurlow
Alexandra Thurlow Alright Furlined Productions... Finish this movie already I really need to get into my apartment.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment