Monday, December 5, 2011

Repost : It's with a heavy heart that I announce the FUNERAL SERVICES of the DETROIT LIONS Services will be held Sunday Dec 4 beginning at 7:30pm Location:MERCEDES BENZ

Ronald Dwight Scott Jr
Ronald Dwight Scott Jr Repost : It's with a heavy heart that I announce the FUNERAL SERVICES of the DETROIT LIONS. Services will be held Sunday, Dec. 4 beginning at @ 7:30pm. Location:MERCEDES BENZ SUPERDOME; Featured Performances: Sproles, Colston, Harper & Graham singing " Oh when the Saints geaux marchin in"; Backup Performances: Ingram, Meachem, Moore & Henderson singing "Black and Gold to the superbowl"; Eulogy: Drew Brees; Interment: Bourbon Street; Services entrusted to: Sean Payton and coaching staff!!!! #WHODAT... ...Repost from A Saints Fan....WHO DAT BABY thanks :)

Likes

Tonell NewellDeidra Lynn Jarrell BryanNatasha Tashamack Shields
 
Luke Salinas
Luke Salinas 12-0 sounds so sweet!!!!!!!! However that was a disgusting game for the Pack. Nice to see that Nelson, and Driver still know how to catch the ball. Gotta hand it to the Giants, they played a great game. BTW Nice pick 6 Matthews.
 
Noemi Cartagena
Noemi Cartagena WHAT A GAME ALTHOUGH WE LOST WE LEFT GREEN BAY WITH SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

Likes

Noemi CartagenaEdilberto Bonilla
 
Aristotle OHara
Aristotle OHara Q: Why you havnt texted me ? A: lol coulda sworn i did, oh well
 
Los Chilaquiles Indianapolis
Los Chilaquiles Indianapolis ALGUIEN ESPECIAL!.... CUANDO TE CONOCI FELIZ ME ALIMENTASTES DE TUS MANOS Y ASI LO RECIVI. CON EL TIEMPO ME FUISTES DANDO LO QUE SOBRAVA Y ASI MISMO LO RECIVI. LUEGO SOLO MIGAJAS CON INDIFERENCIA Y ASI LAS RECIVI. HOY QUE YA NO QUEDA NADA PARA A LIMENTAR A ESTE MENDIGO DE AMOR SE TE OCURRIO UNA EXCUSA BARATA! Y COBARDE PARA JUSTIFICAR TUS MISERIAS. MAS CON TODO EL AMOR Q EN MI HAY POR TI... TE ENTIENDO Y ASI MISMO LO RECIVIRE. HOY TE QUIERO DECIR GRACIAS POR TODO LO Q ME HAS DADO. Y Q ASTA HOY EN LA DICHA, EN LA DESGRACIA, Y EN OLVIDO SUPE ESTAR JUNTO A TI. EN RESUMEN ME VOY VACIO Y FELIZ POR Q DE MI PARTE HICE LO MEJOR. Y DE TODO LO Q ME DISTES SOLO ME LLEVO TU ADIOS.

Likes

Sergio Rivera
 
Morgan Fisher
Morgan Fisher . disappointed . ready 4 this day to end . think phones going off for awhile & gonna maybe take a nap .
 
Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith (like) if u like lookin like a cali nigga/ female ;)

Likes

Divine De'Quan Wilmore
 
Chris Coffinger
Chris Coffinger Times like these are when having a girlfriend would be nice Ufck it
 
Stacey Rogers
Stacey Rogers Sucks the broncos won today but a cowboy loss is just as nice! And brady's bunch went ahead and won again today so that makes me one happy girl!
 
Plysweetlips Trish
Plysweetlips Trish ♥♥♥♥<3Christmas Hugs has started!!!♥ Send to everyone you care about and see how many hugs you get back. If you get 1-3 back, you are an o.k. friend. If you get 4-6 back, you're a good friend. But if you get more, you are the best friend there is. Feel free to send in return if you consider me to be your friend♥♥♥♥♥ THIS GOES OUT TO ALL MY FRIENDS.... I CAN'T POST ON 717 WALLS, THAT WOULD TAKE FOREVER, LOL ♥ LOVE YOU GUYS :)

Likes

Jamie Moore
 
Nicole Love
Nicole Love Im a ckool cat but im on life nine
 
Lucki Charm
Lucki Charm I just want to know is it a dame crime to be in the same sex relationship an be pregnant I swear the next person ask me how did I get pregnant your not going to like me response...
 
Faithh Tiana Vasquez
Faithh Tiana Vasquez LMS for a Date or pass : Hug or kiss : Hang or ditch : Cute or ugly : Smash or pass : Miss or forget : Love or hate : Rate :

Likes

Steven Pray HoughPlatinumFul BlackzDavid KeyeKiara Krystal
 
W.g. Wilson
W.g. Wilson Dear God Lets Make A Trade Well Trade You Justin Bieber,Lady Gaga,Rebecca Black And Cody Simpson For Tupac Eazy E Biggie And M-bone
 
Jorge Barrientos
Jorge Barrientos I want a real girl for once

Likes

Malasha Horton
 
Erika Napoletano
Erika Napoletano Today, I attempted to skate ski for the very first time. Let's just say that, while I didn't *suck* per se, there were a few of the gals from Charlie Sheens entourage looking to me for lessons. Upside? It is impossible for me to suck next time like I did this time. W00t! Thanks Jenn Fields and Jeremy Fields for a blissful day filled with caloric expenditure.
 
Rebecca Lepley Atkins
Rebecca Lepley Atkins Jesse called to tell me the results...while I was talking to him, Kirk left me a voicemail. The rest of you tune in to the BCS show right now...
 
Gereka Leaphart
Gereka Leaphart GOT SO TOASTED LAST NITE NOW I DNT HAVE A PHONE LMAO CNT WAIT FA THE WEEKEND MY BDAY ITS GNA BE WOSER OMG I LOVE TO DRINK

Likes

Ashoni La'Toya
 
AGirl NamedGaby
AGirl NamedGaby What a FUN DAY. We had my uncle Rafa and Leticia and the twins Juliana and Sebastian, My Brother Emmanuel and his girlfriend Judith and her little girl Jahaira, my brother Juan Diego and his Fiance Jennifer with her two children Yesenia and Steven, My mom and my grandma. It was truly a day for the kids- seing them run around picking out the tree, then going on the zip line, then coming back to my parents house and decorating the tree, My brother Ed serenating us with music, my dad helping the kids with the tree and the kids building their gingerbread house. Finished the night watching the smurfs while drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows. This is what Christmas is about.
 
Ang Melit
Ang Melit like for a likeee&&&dislikee<3

Likes

Lily JohnstonSarah BoultonMeagan Wood
 
Li Danko Beacham
Li Danko Beacham s/o to my thug brother lil bo fa that crash dummy i love that shit my nicca oh and not to mmention the way a nigga thug it be real....

Likes

Redd La Flare
 
Kathy Zanca
Kathy Zanca Was supposed to decorate the inside of the house today for Christmas, but I helped a friend buy a new horse today instead!!
 
Håvard Foyn
Håvard Foyn Miami banket Oakland Raiders 34-14. Lekestue. Nesten som å se Godset banke Rosenborg på marienlyst... Bare 50 000 ekstra tilskuere.
 
Erik Serrano
Erik Serrano Fuk luv im tired of tryin a heart big but it b quiet
 
Arul J MerlinAbi
Arul J MerlinAbi Gud mrng frnds, brothers, sisters and apparam na fb la sight adikira figures.. hav a nice day..:):)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment