Monday, December 5, 2011

Τ☺ all doubtersthis Ȋ̝̊̅§ a confirmation that †ђξ strike has commenced wwwpunchngcom THE Academic Staff Union of Universities has ordered its members to embark on strike following the

Engr Eniola Ajibola
Engr Eniola Ajibola Τ☺ all doubters,this Ȋ̝̊̅§ a confirmation that †ђξ strike has commenced!!
www.punchng.com
THE Academic Staff Union of Universities has ordered its members to embark on strike following the Federal Government’s refusal to implement the agreement it signed with the union in 2009. The strike commenced midnight on Sunday
 
Bryan Richie Simene
Bryan Richie Simene |__) \,/ |\ | |__) U | I | \|G GOLD IN RAN PH E-GAMES.. CEBU AREA LANG ^_^ PM , TEXT OR CALL-TAWAG ME AT MY NO. (09333100544)<--SUN ..-->SMART (09128119135) MEET ON DECEMBER 11 AT COLON AREA.. ANY MALL YOU WANT..
 
Chad Tripp
Chad Tripp Man i hope them damn chees heads fuckin lose for real this is a good as game tho for real come on giants
 
Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson I see a sack coming...11-1 GB
 
Richard Garcia
Richard Garcia I feel really bad right, did n said somethings I shouldn't have....judgement clouded and now its to late to take back...n may not even be forgiven for it all...but I still hope I can mend it all
 
Nikka Ysabelle Seidel
Nikka Ysabelle Seidel PLEASE WATCH OUR INTERMISSION : AT SINUGBUHAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!!!!! DECEMDER 16,2011 8:30 A.M. I WISH YOU WILL THERE WITH US!!!!!!!!!
 
Chris Pugh
Chris Pugh day three of my travels through azeroth: i now know that the inevidable has happened.....i must abondon my old life there is now only world of warcraft for me
 
Maalik Byrd
Maalik Byrd I juss went down my news feeds and liked every status...

Likes

Chante' RyenelleKarina Mejia-BoilMaalik Byrd
 
Carmen Twerking Holcomb
Carmen Twerking Holcomb I got hoes like a pimp :) 6 already :) *Ms.Whoeva I Wanna Be*

Likes

Carmen Leigh Caviness
 
Lanners Doll
Lanners Doll LMS Would I take a bullet for you? Do I like you? Would I care if I lost you? Would I hug you back? Favorite memory with you? ...Do I love you? Should we chill? Would I give you my number? Kiss or diss?

Likes

Aaren MadaleenKelsey PalmerKevin DonahueTiara Shadira Alvarado
 
Randy Grey
Randy Grey I wish just for one time stuff would go right. tryn to cool
 
Taylor Michelle Waite
Taylor Michelle Waite know you've been hurt by someone else, i can tell by the way you carry yourself..
 
Howard Levine
Howard Levine I shared this earlier, but you've really got to read these iPhone autocorrect blunders. I am still trying to get through the whole list without falling out of my chair while laughing uncontrollably. http://damnyouautocorrect.com/13603/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-dyacs-first-year/
damnyouautocorrect.com
Funny auto correct text fails and horror stories.
 
Lauren Gilbert
Lauren Gilbert Off to shower, study, then bed. I do not want to go to school tomorrow. ~<3~ Luck P.J. and Grandpa
 
Jessica Rosalia
Jessica Rosalia i love u more!!!!!!!!!!
 
Lenora Gonzales
Lenora Gonzales I personally would like to thank my family for coming out to clean the field where my sister was found, well I didn't do much but shout out to all the guys, they did a great job. We didn't get to finish cause they called the police on us, but we will get a permit and we will be back. I had a good time with you guys today in the rain. Love you all! RIP Linda G.
 
Deadon Dp Bethea
Deadon Dp Bethea DId i talk talk to fast.
 
Tamika Gentry
Tamika Gentry Made a birthday dinner for my mother in her memory(betty) sum ox tails and rice and collard greens and corn bread I feel she would be proud:) I luv u ma happy birthday.
 
Fuha Jeana Oo
Fuha Jeana Oo U know whats kinda funny? Cant find my house on gps not even my street comes up on gps lol cant find me unless i wanna b found!!
 
Johnny Troxell
Johnny Troxell Something very strange going on with facebook today....... I don't see everyone posting Who Dey on here??? Very strange indeed!!

Likes

Jamie Allphin
 
Ashleigh 'Apples' Rebollar
Ashleigh 'Apples' Rebollar I just saw the newest volume of Punk Goes Pop at Hot Topic. Ooh, I want it. C: <3
 
Elizabeth Elaine
Elizabeth Elaine I wonder if John Sandford has a new book out yet... :X
 
La White
La White i remember my mom was going crazy about the colts i don't hear her say nothing about them now where those colts fan's go.
 
Melissa Zimmerman
Melissa Zimmerman I have no nails left
 
Thais Pimenta
Thais Pimenta Isso é de uma beleza sem tamanho. Dedico aos apaixonados. "Let me kiss you on the cheek / Singin' to you softly / Singin' to you sweet / I wanna care for you when you are all alone / Sit inside our house and unplug all our phones".
www.youtube.com
Telekinesis plays "I Saw Lightning" off "Telekinesis!" for Too Beautiful To Live on Sept. 28, 2010
 

No comments:

Post a Comment