Monday, December 5, 2011

I swear jiffy cornbread is the realest : OSU Fans Go Here and Vote mespngocom Quickly find the information that matters to you most by selecting your favorite sports to

Quanisha Ervin
Quanisha Ervin I swear jiffy cornbread is the realest. :)

Likes

Anastasiaa AnaamontannaaTyeeDawqq Smithh SmithhBrittneey Pretty Black ConwayJimesha Taplin
 
Sherri Dee Laffertydecker-Marin
Sherri Dee Laffertydecker-Marin OSU Fans Go Here and Vote!!!
m.espn.go.com
Quickly find the information that matters to you most by selecting your favorite sports to appear in your personal menu bar.
 
Nancy Etter-Fuentes
Nancy Etter-Fuentes Chicken & dumplings with cinnamon. Hot chocolate & candles. I feel prepared.
 
Robin Jefferson
Robin Jefferson today was a good day went to church and praise the Lord came home to feed my family and took a nice long nap but woke up to chest pain i hope everything is ok with me im just gine keep on praying n let the lord to take over my body and now sitting here taking notes from the cooking channel ......
 
David Oliver Keyser
David Oliver Keyser another neat ministry opportunity tonight. The St. Leonard Vision Group held their annual Chrstmas Caroling at The Poling House In St. Leonard. Jeannie and I for the umpteenth time gave out Candy Canes with the Candy Cane Legend attached. We were introduced by the chairman beforre we started singing as 'The Potters Place Church who come every year to give out Candy Canes with a message". Unsolicited intro. Then, we sang alll kind of Christmas Carols. Thanks to St. Leonard for including Jesus in their Christmas celebration and calling it Christmas and not "Holiday'. Yeah GOD.
 
Jeanine Allisa Tenor
Jeanine Allisa Tenor I fricken Love the Green Bay Packers!!!!

Likes

Will King SniderLeah Middendorp
 
Francesca Esquedo
Francesca Esquedo Cant seem to put my lil one down today. Trying to soak up as much time with her before I go back to work tomorrow :(
 
Lee Frashure
Lee Frashure Two guys are sitting on a bar stool. One starts to insult the other one. He screams, “I slept with your mother!” The bar gets quiet as everyone listens to see what the other weasel will do. The first again yells, “I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER!” The other says, “Go home dad you’re drunk.”
 
Lisa Jaggars
Lisa Jaggars Cant win today so I am going to bed.

Likes

Timmy Rivezzi
 
Maurice Elrod
Maurice Elrod I wonder what skip bayless is going to say about Aaron Rodgers tomorrow on 1st Take...
 
Emmett Mitchell
Emmett Mitchell @b.@e.@s.@t.@f.@r.@i.@e.@n.@d
 
Ikee Sanders
Ikee Sanders I did not kno achol could clean your shoes so good !
 
Brooke Harrison
Brooke Harrison So tonight I come home from work to find a baby kitten in my brothers lap... Apprently someone had dropped a box of kittens off at my moms work and she and other co workers took them home.... smh at how cruel people can be sometimes glad someone found the kitten before something bad happened

Likes

Aimee Danzig
 
Marilyn Smith
Marilyn Smith "Albus Severus..you were named for the two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew."-HP
 
Alexis Marie Martinez
Alexis Marie Martinez Sup Facebook. So Cati and I are looking for a roommate here in Cedar City. $300 a month. Utilities included. Looking for someone to move in the first of January. If you know of anyone looking message me please. :)
 
Corey Harris
Corey Harris Weekend went by soooo fast work tomorow up at 6 am here I come
 
Tyra Tink Alexander
Tyra Tink Alexander Watching this 50cent movie. (Things Fall Apart) It is so emotional! I will be there for my loved ones through thick and thin and that is 100% me and real! I love my loved ones soooo much and if you are one please know that. XOXO

Likes

Lanetta DarroughDionne Haire-DaviesKarrie JohnsonTyra Tink Alexander
 
Jason Sattler
Jason Sattler What a game.. Even kari was yelling at the tv! I never thought id see that day!!
 
Ivan Cabrera
Ivan Cabrera ; I can't lie for 24Hours . Ask me anything & "INBOX ONLY !".

Likes

Alejandra VenturaLeslie Yaka Torres
 
Brooke Huntsman
Brooke Huntsman I miss you boo!

Likes

Destinae Sheppard
 
Rachel Kay Wallace
Rachel Kay Wallace Ahh! I Love My Parents They Got Me A Real Christmas Tree With Cheetah Ribbon <3
 
Dillon Lenz
Dillon Lenz i love you mason crosby
 
Ed Nadalin
Ed Nadalin I thought Ivy leaguers were supposed to be smart
 
Monique Nicole Gee
Monique Nicole Gee i want a boyfriend , its been too long . i miss all the cute things couples do <3

Likes

Brittney Desireé VelaRudy Gtxent Saavedra IIIJose HernandezCandace Cee Perez
 
Stefanie Grant
Stefanie Grant I absolutely hate writing papers. With a passion. Shoot me now.

Likes

Joanna Kwong
 

No comments:

Post a Comment