Monday, December 5, 2011

God's blessing may c0me as a surprise and how much u receive depends on how much ur heart can believe :D 123456789: I know you so well haha and i

Audrey Therese Fulgencio
Audrey Therese Fulgencio God's blessing may c0me as a surprise, and how much u receive depends on how much ur heart can believe.. :D
 
Amber Gauthier
Amber Gauthier 123456789: I know you so well haha. and i saw u at skate palace and stoked (:
 
Jahnavi Patel
Jahnavi Patel Tanmay Wagh I am going to kill you...U made me addicted to DEXTER!!!! and thanks to u ill watch it all nite long cause of PARANORMAL ACTIVITY!!!
 
Pamela Van Tine
Pamela Van Tine Who died n made u god....ummm.
 
Marshall Smith
Marshall Smith Lms if u wanna txt nd inbox numbers
 
Joe Sherri Morris
Joe Sherri Morris wish i had a drinking buddy but oh well gotta do what u gotta do........
 
Tiffany Smith
Tiffany Smith that bitch is balll head as fuck talkin aout some body and bitch u fat as hell lose weight and stop fuckin every thing you see she only fuck her best friend boyfriends caues he was cute bitch both of them hoes are dirty and nasty sleepin with the same man that man dont even wat both of yall nasty ass hoe she look like she got sumthing anyways that bitch hair fucked up lmao trashy ass hoe !!!! -kerra la'shall
 
Selena Sanchez
Selena Sanchez Is it really true that everyone says that my boi friend Jeff is a nerd and that he is ugly well that is mest up and u dnt know what he really is so if u think i shoukd keep on dating him please write something i need to know if i should keep on dating or nt?
 
Perry Smith
Perry Smith please if you live in the hood dont say you have friends cause that shit will flip on u in a quick sec !

Likes

Chy'Lex Senyah
 
Christiana Namin
Christiana Namin In d'1st place u told me tht, u said u nt gnna b'4get me!! Bt nw u had a new 1! Nw i dn't did do nt believe wif any promise word! I Dn't BELIEVE IT! www.bullshit.com.sg
 
Cheryl Davis
Cheryl Davis If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane. I would walk right up to Heaven and bring you back again. No farewell words were spoken, No time to say "Goodbye". You were gone before I knew it, and only God knows why. My heart still aches with sadness, and secret tears still flow. What it meant to love you - No one can ever know. But now I know you want me to mourn for you no more; To remember all the happy times life still has much in store. Since you'll never be forgotten, I pledge to you today~ A hollowed place within my heart is where you'll always stay. Copy n paste if there is someone in heaven dat u miss
 
Laquanda Loving Us Williams
Laquanda Loving Us Williams ladies we cannot trust these sorry ass niggas we call a damn man these days................... cant trust no nigga thats why me and my lil woman doing just fine by ourself............... loving my lil diva mommy loves u brianna
 
MaryClaire Potts
MaryClaire Potts u shouldnt have to make a pledge to shake a baby. it should be universally understood that babies r not for shaking... if u dont kno what i'm talking about, u should watch more basic cable.

Likes

Joe Martinez
 
Tee-Tee Miller
Tee-Tee Miller There is gona b tymes wen u struggle nthn is perfect it will b rocky fa a lil minute but it will get betta if u strong and determined u will pull thru#headedfasuccess

Likes

Brittany WilliamsShanetra MatlockTee-Tee Miller
 
Gina Cost
Gina Cost love u girl!!
 
Alex Carrillo
Alex Carrillo thinking of u....<3

Likes

Alex Carrillo
 
Baouw Ahmed
Baouw Ahmed A clever is a peasant who doesn't use drugs, a clever is a peasant who sells drugs to u, n drugs make u tink u r the clever one, if that's clever its too clever for me! Lol

Likes

Dulal KamaliBaouw Ahmed
 
Antonio Kelsor
Antonio Kelsor Wow its crazy slow tonite, ready to get outa here. for the one who got to escape early. CURSE U ALL....
 
Tinkerbells Bestfriend
Tinkerbells Bestfriend need u to love me down
 
Jerry Gee Demost
Jerry Gee Demost Fork friend always want u to spend baby I need this baby I need that thanks god I don't have one lol Christmas time
 
Mike Vasquez
Mike Vasquez lms for a video, truth is, rate, and wat i like about u :)

Likes

Doraliz Lili RodriguezIyanna KennedyNicole Schuttenberg
 
Julisa Martinez
Julisa Martinez trust 4 me is like a candle when u blow it out......its out

Likes

Pamela Guadalupe Léon
 
Bóngìwé Bóbó Dlàmìnínìé
Bóngìwé Bóbó Dlàmìnínìé Have u eva lvd sum1 so mch n it makes u cry?

Likes

Lindelani Mamba
 
Michelle Loberos
Michelle Loberos Happy 6th bday my lovely s0n, have a w0nderful celebrati0n and my God bless y0u with good health and happenis... I love u anak...

Likes

Jeanette Avila
 
Gayle Long
Gayle Long Once in awhile you truly find some great friends online, that you have never met and they seem to care just as if they have known you your whole life :0) •*”˜˜”*░Y░O░U░░A░R░E░░M░Y░░B░L░E░S░S░I░N░G░S░ *”˜˜”*°•. Love & Hugs♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment