Monday, December 5, 2011

ONE TEAM MILLIONS OF FANS PACKERS NATION ♪♫•¨•¸¸♥¸¸•¨•♫♪ ░H░E░R░E░¯''•¸ ♥♥♥¸•''¯ ░W░E░ ♪♫•¨•¸¸♥¸¸•¨•♫♪ ░G░O░¯''•¸♥♥♥ ¸•''¯░P░A░C░K░E░R░S░ ¯''•¸ ♥♥♥ ¸•''¯ ♪♫•¨•¸¸♥ ¸¸•¨•♫♪░H░E░R░E░¯''•¸ ♥♥♥ ¸•''¯░W░E░♪♫•¨•¸¸♥ ¸¸•¨•♫♪░G░O░¯''•¸♥♥♥GOT TO KEEP THE WAVE GOING ALL THE WAY

Amanda Renquin
Amanda Renquin ONE TEAM, MILLIONS OF FANS = PACKERS NATION!!!!! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ░H░E░R░E░(¯''•.¸ *♥♥♥*¸.•''¯) ░W░E░ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ░G░O░(¯''•.¸*♥♥♥* ¸.•''¯)░P░A░C░K░E░R░S░ (¯''•.¸ *♥♥♥* ¸.•''¯) ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪░H░E░R░E░(¯''•.¸ *♥♥♥* ¸.•''¯)░W░E░♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪░G░O░(¯''•.¸*♥♥♥..GOT TO KEEP THE WAVE GOING!!! ALL THE WAY TO THE SUPER BOWL!!! ON OUR WAY TO 12-0 !!!
 
Zuri Eats Muffins
Zuri Eats Muffins ahh , i may have a fever<3
 
Brooke Palmer
Brooke Palmer Post this if your Dad is, or was, a hardworking man, and is your hero, has helped you as much as he could no matter how good or BAD you were, and is just the best Dad ever; if you are blessed to still have your… Dad, or if he is waiting for you in heaven, paste this to your status and let everyone know you are proud of your Dad. You can replace a lot of people in life, but you only have one Dad......
 
Joe Crane
Joe Crane BCS is a joke....

Likes

Joshua Pams
 
Esther Basham
Esther Basham Gypsy blood is boiling....but im too tired old and broke to do anything bout it...my what a sad life i lead
 
Dee Martin
Dee Martin Recouping today from Kim and Tim's Xmas party last night. What a fun night but a rough day!
 
Dale DeLatte
Dale DeLatte I was RAISED, I didn't just grow up. I was taught to speak when I enter a room, say Please & Thank you, to have Respect for my elders, lend a helping hand to those in need, hold the door for the person behind me, say Excuse me when it's needed, & to Love people for who they are, not for what you can get from them! I was also taught to treat people the way I want to be treated! If you were raised this way too, re-post this.
 
Brooke Williams
Brooke Williams Hey ya'll check out the new sounds. Tero Potila and I have a new one coming your way soon... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brooke-Williams-Music/112683005413869?sk=app_2405167945
(BrookeWilliamsMusic.com) Brooke Williams is an award nominated singer, songwriter, pianist, and lyricist from San Diego; currently residing in Los Angeles, California. She has been singing, writing, and performing for most of her life. She recorded five covers at the age of twelve and found that she really enjoyed recording. She wanted to utilize her songwriting talent in the studio. Soon after, Brooke recorded her first demo. Her demo featured six original tracks by Brooke, winning her a cash prize in the San Diego Songwriter's Guild songwriting contest with Studio West Recording. In high school, Brooke joined the prestigious Coronado School of the Arts, expanding her knowledge of performance through the theater. In this time she continued to find release for her own music, playing in venues such as: Lestat's, Twigg's, O'Connell's, Humphry's Backstage Lounge, Cosmos, Rabecca's, Chula Vista Mall, Project B, and others. She decided to relocate to the vivacious city of Los Angeles. She has since performed numerous times in venues such as: The Viper Room Lounge, Pi On Sunset, Trip, Aqua Lounge, Celebrity Center, Unurban Cafe, and more. Recently, she was nominated for Best Pop Song in the 2011 Hollywood Music in Media Awards. Brooke is currently working toward her Music degree, gaining an education in music theory and vocal technique. Driven to create a name for herself in the world of music, Brooke began networking and collaborating with various songwriters and producers. Brooke's ability to mix catchy melodies and lyrics allows her to create new music that will, no doubt, get stuck in your head and take her in a productive and exciting direction.
 
Natalie Davis
Natalie Davis So glad my girl Kesha talked me into comin down 2 her studio. Her brother made me a beat weeks ago & I finally wrote 2 it, recorded it,& I love it! I feel so much better now that I'm in the studio again puttin my talent 2 use! :)

Likes

Foster StepNatalie Davis
 
Colvin Burnett
Colvin Burnett all that money and he pulls out a toyota tundra.
www.youtube.com
I would love to have one of these...to store my '94 Corolla in.
 
Cannie Porter
Cannie Porter Im so hurt right now!!!!! Why i take my man over my family house and he stairing at another female. Stairing so hard at the girl that she had to tell him herself that he was making her feel uncomfortable. Now how do i stomach some shit like that.on top of that he left me over there and didnt come home until the mornning. I just can believe he would disrepect me like that all this that i do for us.then on top of that he got the nerves to say he was stairing because she had a nice body.......who dose that shit to yo women. So not a good weekend.:-(
 
Sam Kieschnick
Sam Kieschnick I think I watched a total of 16 hours of football this weekend. I'm sore from all of this sitting. :) Good news though -- my strep throat is gone, and I'm no longer contagious!!!

Likes

Jennifer Linkenauger
 
Rhesa Cruz
Rhesa Cruz why be in a relationship when ur incapable to being faithful? the person ur hurting is missing the opportunity to be loved by someone else. --dj mo twister Emo!!!

Likes

Jon Nepomuceno
 
MsBadazztostrapped Lane
MsBadazztostrapped Lane man some bitche cant fuck with they do to dam much i wish mf will move on for real you never seen a bigg ass befor if you didnt i feel bad for you
 
RaayRaay LovessYouu
RaayRaay LovessYouu - takinqq picturesss ! ehh ' whoo wantss onee ? & a TBH & We Are - # L I K E !

Likes

Treaveona GrimesHannah Toofyi WannabetAbove'Fly Junior
 
Denise Epps
Denise Epps me and the kids just got back in town, we had a great weekend with david and his kids and mom,dad we stayed at the embassy suites it was awesome i will post pics later!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Brenda Groendyk Schmid
Brenda Groendyk Schmid "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it, you will land among the stars." Written on the front of a journal that I bought for myself today.
 
Tiffany Moore
Tiffany Moore No mAtter wat they say the cowboys will always be my team.... U go boys your gettin there... Lose, win or tie I will always be a cowboys fan till I die....
 
Brett Johnston Bodytorque
Brett Johnston Bodytorque Sign up on a membership at Body Torque Health and Fitness and receive 2 free months of personal training to suit whatever your goals may be Fight prepping, Bodybuilding, Leaning up or just general fitness and healthy well being. $21 a week for the gym pool and sauna plus get all the class’s free that’s over 26 class’s for free - I also now have available Child Minding for any of my Personal Training Clients - Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm !! PM or text 0407 371 737 to book your spot now
 
Krutika M Shetye
Krutika M Shetye Good morning friends have a fantastik week.
 
Brad C. Evans
Brad C. Evans It's a rematch...going to get my tickets now...
 
Shane Wells
Shane Wells ROLL TIDE!!! coming back at lsu with a vengeance and something to prove

Likes

Jacob Blackwell
 
Kyle Berres
Kyle Berres 14 Packers 12-0 statuses in a row. I know they won! I watched the game instead of posting on facebook, don't need this to know the Packers won...again!

Likes

Halie Marmalick
 
Anthony Salinas
Anthony Salinas oooh so im a rebound.. not like i havent been that before lmao.
 
Nicolas Dandelias
Nicolas Dandelias Vick comes back.. Eagles win last 4 games. Cowboys lose 3 of 4 including one to us. Giants lose 2 of 4 including one to cowboys and one to us. And Eagles win the division and have momentum and a healthy team for the playoffs! just sayin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment