Monday, December 5, 2011

Okay So u kno the air quote kute story that I posted a few days ago Well I saw the little girl and her mom at da pool again

Lisa Zhao
Lisa Zhao Okay... So u kno the *air quote* kute story that I posted a few days ago?? Well I saw the little girl and her mom at da pool again... -_- ... they went shwimming... I was accually thinkin bout walkin up to them and be like: so ru like not afraid of butt germs now?? But just as I was walkin up, I heard her mom say: honey, don't take ur shwimming suit off right now... Perverts will stare at you... -_- ... So I waz like scuse mee???? She's like: oh not u!! I mean other perverts!!! .... I WAS THE ONLY GOD DAMNED PERSONN IN THE FLUFFIN LOCKER ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Michelle Force
Michelle Force THANK YOU EVERYONE, for allof the birthday wishes. We had Dylan's 2nd birthday on Saturday. omg... What a great day we had, It was nice to have the Family and Friends together. .... Thanks again.
 
Citrus Gym
Citrus Gym So first a big shout out to all my tumblers last night...thank you and you were all amazing...on another little note...if you haven't had chicken pox you were exposed to them last night by Stormi Bousum so just to give you a heads up if your feeling itchy :)
 
Rosie Hiatt
Rosie Hiatt is about to go home and go to bed because i am so tired its not funny. I love Jimmy Tryon with all my heart and soul. i couldn't have asked for a better guy. I am so glad i have him standing by my side and not leaving me.
 
Joseph Raspilair
Joseph Raspilair so what the fuck is so wrong with me. i go to my dads hotel room bc launa cooked dinner in a crock pot and poor launa would NOT leave me alone about how horrible i look and i keep telling her.. "launa i am just really tired and my neck and back are killing me" about 7 times in like an hourish and bc my dad does not smoke they are in a none smoking room no big deal.. i walk out to smoke.. sit down in the walkway woody follows sit with me we talk about the chiropractor shortly after launa and my dad walk outside to join me and woody launa to smoke and my dad just to be social and launa is talking about needing coffee from the front desk.. so i gladly offer to walk to the front desk to get her the coffee she has requested even as tired and sore as i am i get up after i finish smoking and my dad says ill get it dont worry about it i say no i dont mind i cant sit still to long or i will start to stove up and as i return with 4 not 2 packets of coffee launa says thank you and as i walk in to place the coffee by the coffee pot just trying to be nice or helpful or useful.. my dad follows me inside woody and launa are still outside and he says man i told you not to get the coffee and seems to be not quiet mad but aggravated at the fact i just walked all the way to the front desk to save him a trip.... and also got i will say "Grrred" at bc after my dad told me i was wasting time trying to make sure i stay dry so i am not completely miserable the rest of the day but i wouldnt be wasting time to eat lunch or trying to get something out of my eye that bothered me but didnt affect me and could be dealt with later so by going to an extreme to make my dad happy with my job or speed of completion he was "Grrred" at the fact... i dont understand that... the lack of lunch and the log in my eye combined did not bother me anywhere close to the fact that i had to deal with soaked feet and soaked hair and soaked upper body for most of the day... and im still wrong oh and a little fun fact for the readers when i was redoing some of my tape on my feet and head and arms my dad and woody were moving some cones for me and yea i took like a few minutes longer then they took but im just wasting alot of time.. in the need to finish the canopys 5 minutes to stay comfortable is unacceptable yet taking 30 minutes for lunch and 10-15 minutes on my eye was acceptable.... it makes little to no since to me rush rush rush always do better always work faster and always be ready for the next 5 steps and comfort is not needed
 
Kyle McDougal
Kyle McDougal what's the point of a two minute warning in the nfl?

Likes

Bill Macko
 
Beverly Weeks
Beverly Weeks Dolphins and Tiger Woods what a Great day
 
Tina Lockwitch
Tina Lockwitch Is That All I Am Too You Guys? A Game Player? LOL I See How It Is Now HA HA HA HA HA.......
 
Mike Colasuonno
Mike Colasuonno Incredible game...giants could have won....dissappointed but a great effort
 
نور الإيمان
نور الإيمان في جدة .. للصبايا ... البازار الخيري الأول لصبايا الخير لدعم عوائل شهداء ومعتقلين سوريتنا الحبيبة تنظم إدارة مدرسة حديقة الأطفال بجدة فعالية بازار صنع بيدي سوف يكون يوم الاربعاء 12/ 01/ 1433 هـ الموافق 07 / 12 / 2011 .. العنوان : جدة - شارع فلسطين - بجانب فندق رامادا من الساعة الرابعة عصرا ً و حتى التاسعة مساء ويتضمن ... العاب للاطفال و رسومات على الوجه للأطفال والكبار .. واعمال يدوية خاصة للاطفال كما يتضمن بعض الطاولات التي يعود ريعها لسوريا الحبيبة من ماكولات سورية بصنفيها المالح و الحلو و بعض الأصناف المفرزة الجاهزة وبعض التحف و الاكسسوارات المنزلية و النسائية و بعض فساتين السهرة متنوعة الماركات مثل كالفن كلاين ... كما سيتضمن البازار طاولة لفريق شباب لاجل سوريا لبيع القطع الموجودة في الصفحة التالية : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.165976953495153.38522.123679064391609&type=3 و طاولة أخرى متنوعة من التي شيرتات المطرزة باليد بالوان العلم السوري و اشكال اخرى مختلفة و هي قطع رائعة تحمل رمز سوريتنا الحبيبة المستقلة و متوفرة للبيع و ريعها عائد لوطننا الغالي .. وهي فرصة للتعارف و التعبير عن استقلالنا ,,, و نصرنا القريب باذن الله ( رح تعرفو طاولاتنا بدون ما تضيعو ^_*) ملاحظة : لاتتأخروا لانو بلش حجز الاكل من هلء و السفرة عامرة ماشاء الله بكل أنواع الحلو و المالح ^_* و كلو شغل ايدين الصبايا الحمصيات و الشاميات و الحمويات الله يحميون يارب ,,, لاننسى أن وجودكم دعم لنا و تضامن مع وطننا المجروح .. خاص بالنساء و الاطفال فقط الدخول للفرد الواحد 15 ريال مسموح بدخول الصبيان لعمر ال 9 سنوات فقط .. ويلي بيعطي عمر اكتر من 9 مابوعدكون يقبلو يدخل عالمدرسة كما ان التصوير ممنوع منعا ً باتاً .. و سانقل لكم بعض الصور التي سيتم التقاطها قبل الافتتاح .. ممنونة من الحاضرات التقييد بنظام المدرسة و شكراSee More
نماذج من قطع بازار - شباب لأجل سوريا - لكل من أحب أن يخدم القضية السورية ... لكل من أحب أن يقتني إحدى هذه النماذج .. نحن نوفرها لكم .. ونوصلها لكم .. مع مراعاة الآتي : - للطلب يرجى الاتصال على الرقم الموحد للفريق : ( 0566448937 ) , أو إرسال رسالة برقم القطعة والعدد والعنوان , وسيتم تعميدها وإيصالها لكم في أقرب وقت ممكن . - أقل طلب للتوصيل لايقل إجماله عن (150 ريال) . - يضاف سعر الشحن لمن طلب من خارج جدة . - يضمن الفريق جودة القطع ومدى استمراريتها . - أسعار خاصة للكميات . - الفريق على استعداد إقامة البازار في أي مناسبة لكم تخدم القضية , سواء كانت : عائلية , أو عامة , أو خاصة .. يعمد الفريق قبل المناسبة بـ 5 أيام مع الكمية المقترحة لتوفيرها اليكم . - هناك مجموعة أخرى مميزة سيتم نشرها في القريب العاجل . - خدمة التفصيل حسب الطلب : لمن لديه مواصفات معينة أحب عملها , الفريق يوفر هذه الخدمة , وخصوصا فيما يتعلق بالأعلام وحجمها .
 
Max Crismon
Max Crismon Question for those who travel with a suit. Any suggestions on how to pack a suit when your not taking a garmet bag? Is it possible to pack it in a suit case and not have it wrinkled and still looking good for the next day? Or...do I just have to buck up and buy a suit traveling bag?
 
Matt Darrell
Matt Darrell Aight it's time for bed cuz I got a long day tomorrow. I love and am going to miss everybody that I'm leaving behind in Delaware. When my mom gets the address of where I'm staying she's going to post it on my page so look at my page Thursday or Friday if u wanna write me letters :) love u guys

Likes

Pat GrubbJordan BarkCaroline Louise Mae DiDonato
 
Jesse Jividen
Jesse Jividen Through all the hard times, a blessing will always rise. I'll be sure to count it.
 
Danny Gallardo
Danny Gallardo Working on a Sunday not fun at all ..ha
 
Nikki Bonner
Nikki Bonner Jason Garrett! Why would you call a timeout on your own kicker? Wow!!!
 
Michael Sinacore
Michael Sinacore Hmmmm do I watch SNF, read a book or go to bed......decisions decisions!!!
 
Ty-Shawn Nunez
Ty-Shawn Nunez Hmm Sounds Like Some People Are A Lil Mad Cause The Packers Have Done Well For Themselves. So 2 Make Packers Fans Like Me Mad They Goin Say We Ain't Real Fans. How Your Team Gets A Win Then Come Talk Shit Until Then SIT YO ASS DOWN AND SHUT YO THA FUCK UP
 
Liljosh Dennis
Liljosh Dennis Lms & I'll Put A Rate And My Favorite Picture Im Doing All Of Em #Likkeee Even if Ion Knoe Uu Frfr

Likes

Pretty Arrogant MheJazmyn BarnesShanquisha Dennis
 
Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott women need a reason to have sex men just need a place
 
RonToni Henry
RonToni Henry Thinks its amazing how some people will still find a way to blame you for everything even when you haven't talked to or had anything to do with them in a looong time.....wow she will never stop amazing me her life must really be that boring!!!!
 
Raegan Hayes
Raegan Hayes Ok well it's taking a while to do everyone's videos so let's all use the fruit of the spirit and have patience!!
 
Raymond Middledorf
Raymond Middledorf After watching Rogers take a beating at the hands of the Giants the whole game and with six dropped passes, he kept bringing them back and then the game winning drive at the end of the game with fifty seconds left. This had to be the packs best win all year. Rogers is without a doubt one bad dude.
 
Denise Herrera
Denise Herrera Overall, what people have thought, have people have talked, what people have imagined, what people have hear, read, or known, nobody actually KNOWS 100% what Emmanuel and I went through during all this time and will never know how hard our times of trial have been and will be, and you know why? because God says to now let your right hand know what your left hand is doing and that was exactly what we did. People got a glimps of it, but we lived it all. The reason why I am posting this is because I am so thankful that we survived those time, times I had never been through and I will be honest, I thought way too many times of giving up, but Lord, I thank you for the strength you gave us because 2 months ago I would have never thought we would be seeing all the blessings from those hard times. I love you Jesus <3
 
Deborah Vince
Deborah Vince I need $2.20 to pay for something on Ebay and i am offering 2 halters. I have 2 that were made buy a different person and am willing to part with them, they Fit anyone with that same size head as Wintersong. They are ribbon but look really good on him. one comes with a lead rope and the other does not. I can take pics fo them if you are interested. Please let me know. the colors are hunter green and baby blue. the lead rope is hunter green.
 
Peter Rodríguez
Peter Rodríguez tengo hambre y sueño... no sé a que hacerle primero caso...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment