Monday, December 5, 2011

To everyone that gets their kids this year for the holidays be happy because I don't ge mine I get so tired of everyone telling me it'll get better give

Tara Webb
Tara Webb To everyone that gets their kids this year for the holidays be happy because I don't ge mine. I get so tired of everyone telling me it'll get better give it time. No it won't get better. Thats something people don't realize! And of anyone I figured my family would be the ones to try And make me feel better but no one in my family has!
 
Mario Beltran
Mario Beltran BLAH BLAH BLAHH IS ALL I GOT TO SAY...
 
Whitney Marie Windsor
Whitney Marie Windsor i am so over this town!! ready to get out of school and make something of my life!

Likes

Ciara Michelle GriffinAmber Daley
 
Jacob Huffmire
Jacob Huffmire Never ever ever get tonsillitis.. I have never had anything more painful than this
 
Miguel BeanerificSwagga Lopez
Miguel BeanerificSwagga Lopez I hate people who think they shit dont stink. Bitch aint nobody perfect
 
Jorge Mascherano Ortiz
Jorge Mascherano Ortiz Ahi Mancilla :I
 
Foxx Mulderr
Foxx Mulderr I am not a Giants fan by any stretch of anyone's imagination but Eli Manning was incredible again late in the 4th quarter. It's just a shame the Giants defense couldn't hold on for overtime. On another note my Bills continue their freefall. I'm still upset that they didn't even attempt to trade up and Cam!
 
Ginnger Rodriguez
Ginnger Rodriguez i have a big headache but my boys want a family movie night we're about to c gnomeo and juliet i hope i dont cry with it like i did with Lion King last week watching it with my sister lol
 
Brianna Lopez
Brianna Lopez 1st person to like my status – I will have your last name for week. 2nd person to like my status -I will poke you for a month . 3rd person to like my status – I will write i love you on your wall for 3days. 4th person to like my status – I will answer any question… Copy & paste this to your status…if your brave
 
Valerie MsSaint Richardson Chambers
Valerie MsSaint Richardson Chambers Let's go Saints this is the only team I go against the Lions for. The bully HuH SHU is not playing so my Saints don't have to worry about getting stumped tonight. LET'S GO SAINTS!!!!
 
Alex Salazar
Alex Salazar Went to the dr a week ago, and wat he told me was not cool. Thats my fault for letting it happen. Now time to seriously loose weight not just for my self but I wanna stay alive as long as I can to see my son grow up, and hope fully some grand children!!!!!
 
Sandra Kay Neal
Sandra Kay Neal how many of you missed not having nascar to watch today? yea.. i missed not seeing 'smoke' win another one, myself! lol!
 
Esmeralda Rodrigez
Esmeralda Rodrigez Love how pplz r blocked nd they poke mi so I can send then a FriendReques smh

Likes

Steven Jr JimenezNico BigPapi Ortiz
 
Nancy Lund Kimbrough
Nancy Lund Kimbrough Going to Topeka tomorrow to do some Christmas shopping...FUN day! Better tell me what you're wishing for before I leave! :)
 
Lo'Ri Ladytwocraz LeeTwo
Lo'Ri Ladytwocraz LeeTwo Argue fight,, kisss make love,, Leave, cry, do it all again tomorrow?? It's crazy how you can love somebody so much that you forget about your standards.. But what do you do when love is not enough... Leaves you in a fucced up space &wondering where u went wrong??? All I know to dro use CAPITALIZE..

Likes

Alphonso Notw CrawfordShanika Justoocute Boyd
 
Ginga Murphy
Ginga Murphy I don't want the weekend to end :-(....
 
Mat Ennis
Mat Ennis I hate all these bitched, fuck them all

Likes

Stephanie Sandstedt
 
Brennan Wilson
Brennan Wilson I talk to myself a lot Lol, idc doe! :D

Likes

Brennan Wilson
 
Page Petty Durham
Page Petty Durham After 2 hours in the car with the girls listening to Radio Disney (where they play 3 songs and then 10 commercials!) I am so glad to be home!!
 
Virginia Smith Kempainen
Virginia Smith Kempainen I just came from a Christmas Program at Church, and dinner at Rocky's so good...
 
Shiloh Bowen
Shiloh Bowen Boreed out of my mind just wanna go to sleep but then I dnt want to... Ik it probaly doesn't make sense but who cares
 
Yung Moe
Yung Moe Im Sick Im Ill I Aint Da Nigga To Fuc Wit
 
Cashmere GorgeousSmile Clay
Cashmere GorgeousSmile Clay -I Love Myy Mom So Much , ! (..Tear..) ;I Wish Myy Familyy &nd Step Dad Will Stop Stressinq Her Cuss Myy Mom Is All I Ghot . I dont Have No Friendds , Hardlyy Tawlk To Myy Bestie , Dont Hardlyy Ever Csee My Dad . Cant Tell Myy Siblinqs ErThinq I Can Telll Myy Mom . *YU ARE APPRICIATED (In My 2Pac Voice)

Likes

Angela PerezPrecious くる
 
Denzell SippGates Baker
Denzell SippGates Baker Legs up n d air i jus want da i jus want da baddest bitch n mississippi n my bed ima get dat pussy like it was my last ima ima tap dat ass like it was my last she gon she gon she ride like it was her last i swear ima i swear ima i swear ima do it like i neva had pussy at ALL ALL ALL ALL ALL ALL ALL ALL
 
Brittany Anderson
Brittany Anderson so my daughter jus told me she tryna fill out her applications lmao i mean damm she tryna go to work already jus like her mother in love wit money
 

No comments:

Post a Comment