Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wat would u do 4 love Its my bday weekend to all my friends come party wit ya boy a capreowskia tonight I think that's how u spell it

Fernando Barajas
Fernando Barajas Wat would u do 4 love?
 
Roderick Harper
Roderick Harper Its my bday weekend to all my friends come party wit ya boy a capreowskia tonight.. I think that's how u spell it haha
 
Silindile Poppy Mdluli
Silindile Poppy Mdluli umuntu om'dala usedlile manje, Goodnight friends luv u always! Sleep well!
 
LeeAnne Badbihh Bass
LeeAnne Badbihh Bass So I was Sittin thinking of that guys comment and Jus for my Gratification IMMA TELL U LIKE THIS I HAVE MORE BLACK ON MY PAGE THEN U DO IN UR FAMILY SO MISS ME WITH THAT RACIST BULLSHIT!! MY PPL KNO I GOT MAD LUV FOR THEM!!
 
Tanya Watkins
Tanya Watkins That woz the Best GiG EVER. Thank u so much Samba Galez 4 invitin us xxxxxx
 
Ryan Rosano
Ryan Rosano At ra mall everyone asking where I got da 9er jacket, Luke I'ma tell u da truth
 
Gail Halphen Collard
Gail Halphen Collard Yes I am a bad girl, I should be at the amazing "Parade of Lights" right now but it is so dang cold. For u out of towners, it is a beautiful parade with all the floats decorated for Xmas. It is so beautiful & the City of grand Junction puts it on & it goes down main street. Hope all u there stay warm!1
 
Mya Hernandez
Mya Hernandez QKn i get t0 knw u rate n smash 0r pass .. A yeah rate 10 smash !
 
Steve J Loughrey
Steve J Loughrey enjoy your sunday everyone.hope its good for u all.

Likes

Jenny NeilsenKelly Ann Myrtle Strehlow-Mullaley
 
Laila Gamit Trumata
Laila Gamit Trumata .'He who ign0res disciplne despises himself,but whoever heEds c0rRecti0n gaiNs understandiNg... .'gdMorning frends...hve a bLessed life ..'GOd loves u...tke gud cAre ...
 
CarRica Hall
CarRica Hall Random: every since all dis happened. To many thirsty niggas think ima kick it wit em n things. Uh no... Sorry! My kids comes first n I should have thought about dat b4 I had him stole my heart n crushed it. I was fine by myself n ima keep it that way.#if u dnt like it kiss my ass!
 
Sophie Shomaker
Sophie Shomaker <3 u Shealeigh!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Jhercel Doma
Jhercel Doma .u say Saranghae???ur really....khamsahamnida :)))
 
Terry McBride
Terry McBride i cant do this no more hoklding on, i love u all, dont get me wrong, its just not going to happen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just look.... my smile will be there/'.......
 
Barbara Jean Long-Petri
Do not share this photo unless u find the cat ..... where is the cat? PLEASE... don't post the answer!
 
Delmar Dellie-Ranx Sherriffe
Delmar Dellie-Ranx Sherriffe Where are the haters when u need em.. kmt.. i need some motivation

Likes

Nat Newman
 
Cliff C Goonin
Cliff C Goonin Lms if u outchea trynna get dat $$$$ in anyway possible

Likes

Mariah Ti'baby GuerreroAlex DatBoi SinsmyCliff C Goonin
 
Rye Clarke
Rye Clarke *sings* I gave u all a boy coud give u now I know I haft to run away!!!! B) *sings*
 
Mugga Hit-it
Mugga Hit-it Like this If u in north-philly,$$

Likes

Ro'Zay GoodmanMalonnie Kay
 
Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson Phone is shut off if u need me message me on here
 
Nydasia McCallum
Nydasia McCallum Its funny how when u meet someone u think u like and that person likes u to so u start to talk then when that person gets in front of people they suddenly dont know u i find dat really hilarious

Likes

Nicoscia Yanette
 
Rickasha Charmond
Rickasha Charmond Don't let friends,enermy talk an judge about u,if u let dem do they will mess up ur life an hv a jealousy in dem.So if u do hv this jus pass dem straight,no hi's no bye's.Or if u want tell dem fuck off
 
Jamie Ackley
Jamie Ackley LETS GO BOBCATS!! U CAN DO IT!! PROVE EVERYONE WRONG!! YALL R READY FOR THIS!! GGOOOOO BOBCATTSSSSS!!
 
Ninad Sawant
Ninad Sawant Who r those 16 frnds u want in ur lyf forevr? . Msg only to those 16 jst lyk i did. . Lets c hw mny msgs u gt bck! B honest! Only 16. I value you:)
 
Sean Alvey
Sean Alvey In indy for the game so if u want to talk txt me yall
 

No comments:

Post a Comment