Sunday, December 4, 2011

live laugh love you gotta live laugh love you cant sit around and be a stick in the mudyou should laugh at all the little things in life cause one day

Tay Tay T-dub Wisdom
Tay Tay T-dub Wisdom live laugh love you gotta live laugh love you cant sit around and be a stick in the mud,you should laugh at all the little things in life cause one day everybody knows ur gonna die,cause the love i have for u isnt a game its a pasion, everybody knows my love for u aint no motha fuckin fraction :) wish i could just show to her how i feel :/
 
Danielle Powell
Danielle Powell I forgot to wear a bra today and its really cold out tonight...

Likes

Justin Jdubb WhiteTravis Twajtter Trott
 
Sharon A. Dixon
I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them. I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don't care back. And it's not the end of the world. - Anonymous <3 Thank you for sharing this our wall Barbara Piedrahita. This is so true! - Admin. Arthur
 
Noah Smith
Noah Smith Christmas i would; []kiss you under the mistletoe.[; []cuddle you to keep warm.[; [x]go ice skating with you []stay in and watch movies with you. [] nothing. [x] have a snowball fight. I would; [] go out with you. ;D [x] hang out with you. [x] hug you. [] punch you. [] nothing. you're my: [] best friend. [] brother/sister. [] good friend. [] everything.LOLOL [x] friend. new) [] nothing? idk._. [] facebook friend. [] ♥[; You are; [] sexy. [] pretty. [] gorgeous [x] cute. [] alright. [] amazing. [] nice looking. [] beautiful. [] ew.
 
Lesley Terblanche
Lesley Terblanche I heard ur spreading rumors about me saying that I like u? Get ur story straight, I freAken love you! Haha! Send this to everyone u love , if u get 5 back - ur fricking loved. ( ¯`v´¯ ) `·. ¸ .·´ ¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨) (¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸love you:* ({}) I expect to get dis bek
 
Jamie Olivia Salger
Jamie Olivia Salger I feel like such a failure. I cant even put xmas lights up. IN MY ROOM!!!!!
 
Nacole Roney
Nacole Roney Home from a fun day of shopping, now I have to get motivated to do my homework. This is why it's work and then play.
 
Gears Man
Gears Man I got "45%" on the How violent are you? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-dpcpf/?ref=asp
 
Rachael Nzau
Rachael Nzau I think dats enough 4 da wkd.....
 
Twonna Flowers
Twonna Flowers Omg twlight breaking dawn was bom like omg and I went my big sister. Lol it makes me want to be a vampire
 
Sirena Cruz
Sirena Cruz I Look All Fuckin ugly Foor thee Quince I Didn't even waana goo noo moree buut I haave to ughh >,<

Likes

Julie Cervantes
 
Ricky Japp
Ricky Japp What a beautiful day at windang rainy windy cold and i am playing indoors with 3 beautiful nephews
 
Flay Conners
Flay Conners I just seen a fitted sponge bob hat I gotta get that
 
Souf N Gutta
Souf N Gutta GUTTATV D.A. AKA Gutta Tv SOME NEW SHIT I JUST DID WIT MY NIGGA Video: @JmoneySAUCE 1stNameLastName - I Got Sauce (Over Meek Mill Im's Boss) http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhPS1WXbL935TeUe7M
www.worldstarhiphop.com
booking: steve@worldstaragency 407-687-8381
 
Brooke Marie
Brooke Marie I got "Purple!:)" on the What Color Sharpie are You? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-jnfqd/?ref=asp
 
Marta Sindelar
Marta Sindelar i remember when i actually did things on the weekends..
 
Lisa Gamble
Lisa Gamble i love my faimly and freinds with all my heart and miss them very much i am doing great i got what i always wanted and thats a good man in my life i love u babe
 
Kasie Alynn
Kasie Alynn I don't know whats more awkward. Answering Dora, or sitting there quietly while she stares at you?
 
Brit Ellis
Brit Ellis hahah people are so dumb these days!!!! hahaha wow lets be like a child and threaten people oooooooo hahahaha ugh Erica Lynn Davison i love u!!! lol
 
Julie Rose Perhacs
Julie Rose Perhacs Have you had a chance to check out the new pics I posted? Some of them are pretty cute
 
Erick Usher
Erick Usher So I officially have my fantasy basketball team set and ready to go
 
MeriCool Lukked
MeriCool Lukked http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzlNFcT2aOE Some inspiration for InDesign HW i will do tonight. I'll just pretend it's going to be fun just like this MV :)
www.youtube.com
Music video by Hot Chelle Rae performing Tonight Tonight. (C) 2011 JIVE Records, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment Follow Hot Chelle Rae on Twitter: @HotChe...
 
Jesse Murray
Jesse Murray Car found... pictures in a few minutes... I have lost my mind
 
Traci-Nikki Smith
Traci-Nikki Smith Watching rio and playing trucks on a Saturday night boy has my life changed and I love it.

Likes

Amanda Webster
 
Jones Musara
Jones Musara About Mottos: at Creche: honestly, I can't remember. maybe my crechemates can rescue me on this one? Primary School(Grade 1 to Grade 7): I can't remember this one too. Secondary School(Form 1 to Form 4): work, learn and play(Simbarevanhu Secondary School). High School(Form 5 to Form ): The truth shall set us free(Hartzell High School) University( University of Zimbabwe): Knowledge, Diligence, Integrity. University(McMaster University): Innovation, Inspiring, Discovery. National Motto:(Zimbabwe): Freedom, Unity, Work. What are some of your mottos that you have interacted with during the course of your school, education or academic life or life in general?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment