Sunday, December 4, 2011

I dnt mean to rush but damnzzz when is the snow gunna get here lol : 3 Come 2 find out she never loved me oh well i got naked

Xiomara Garcia
Xiomara Garcia I dnt mean to rush but damnzzz when is the snow gunna get here lol :) <3
 
Darren Goode
Darren Goode Come 2 find out she never loved me oh well i got naked pics of her :) bout 2 post dem up haha
 
Skyla Thompson
Skyla Thompson What! i dont speak BOX! Lil mama
 
Lennette Burnette
Lennette Burnette I 'M JUST A ANOTHER SOLDIER IN THE ARMY OF THE LORD, JUST A ANOTHER SOILDIER IN THE ARMY OF THE LORD 1-2-3-4 I CRY SOMETIMES AS I GO JUST A ANOTHER SOLDIER IN THE ARMY OF THE LORD!!!!/I DO CRY SOMETIME IN THIS WALK WITH JESUS BUT I WILL NEVER REGRET GIVING MY LIFE TO THE LORD BECAUSE I LOVE HIM MORE THAN I CAN PUT IN WORDS AND I WILL NEVER , NVER LET GO!!! ITS GOOD TO LET THE WORLD KNOW WE CRY FOR JOY & SORROW !!!!
 
Sue McLemore
Sue McLemore I am back home now, actually got back about 5 o'clock, from ER. For those who don't know, I was at Kees Park today for Caitlyn's birthday party. When I started to leave I wanted to be sure I stayed on the side walk so that maybe I wouldn't fall, but guess what, yeah you are right> I fell anyway. I did not see the mud on the sidewalk, and slipped and fell with my right foot under me and twisted my ankle. It's not broken, Thank God, it is badly sprained, so I need to stay off of it, keep it elevated and put ice on it. Thanks for all your prayers!
 
Megan Chamberlain
Megan Chamberlain Finishing some work. Then probably watching Garden State since I have nothing else to do.
 
Debi Tucker
Debi Tucker Finally something good on Tv---Okla.vs.Okla State football. I will be watching this for sure.

Likes

Ellen Weaver King
 
Kayla Spurling
Kayla Spurling I'm a Lover not a Fighter... but ill Fight for what I Love.

Likes

Kenneth James
 
Beth Lyons
Beth Lyons As I was walking home, I ws told by a random nice looking guy that I look adorable :) How lovely. London. Always full of surprises.
 
Jonathan Michael
Jonathan Michael To all my friends: I apologize for accidentally sending mass texts out. My old cell wouldn't allow others to respond this but my new phone does. It shouldn't happen again.
 
Brady Law
Brady Law Ya know what......I WANT Bama again! I don't think they or ANYONE can stop us.
 
Curtis Pastore
Curtis Pastore Boy I hope Mayhem is getting ready to mess up Bisping!
 
Destinyrobogummibear Smith
Destinyrobogummibear Smith I was at WalMart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog , in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in inten...sive care, with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say.......now that you've read it I have to confess, I copied it from someone else.. share and make someone else smile today
 
Fernando Martinez
Fernando Martinez _ honestly , i almost cried when i saw this :c its so sad , this is what you call a real man
www.youtube.com
Please watch it all. Subscribe. Links VVV Add me : http://www.facebook.com/CanItBeFraameZ Follow me : http://kaampfraamez.tumblr.com/ Follow me : @CanItBeFra...

Likes

Monicaa AvilaaErica MedranoSteezy Mary
 
Mike Clemens
Mike Clemens Bought a Pepperoni pizza and i get four pieces of pepperoni?

Likes

Andrew Brown
 
Damon Julian Carruesco
www.youtube.com
Waylon Sings this Tim Hardin song, which as been done by just about everybody, but Waylons version is the very best,..... Well thats what I think.
 
Ownway St. John
Ownway St. John Eating healthily and from where you live is a Permaculture Tenet!!! We must Wean Ourselves. I will be abstaining from the purchase of all PHD products from 8 December through year-end. I will be wielding my consumer power! I and mine will make local drinks from found fruit if necessary, but I refuse to lose the last 10ml in the Kiddy tetrapacks and now must to pay more for those!!! I am tired of being victimized from breakfast to supper by eggs at .80 each. I will grow what I can and can do without fast food!! I will likely be healthier and live longer, as my spending power will be very selective from now on.. I pledge this as a Citizen of Barbados that I intend to thrive, not just survive!! Giving thankx.
 
Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera Home cooking some white rice with pork chops yes pplz I can cook wat fat guy can't cook

Likes

Erica TheBestChristina Martinez
 
Craig Shankles
Craig Shankles So I was at WAL-MART buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dogs Duece and Jax, in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't, be...cause I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened i......n intensive care, with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say........................ now that you've read it I have to confess, I copied it from someone else lmbo!
 
Vasthi Arauz
Vasthi Arauz I dont want to push to far....
 
Cindy Leca
Cindy Leca thank god I am home ....back in the mountains .................aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Marty Stieritz
Marty Stieritz So people i like should come to joshs to night to hang out for my birthday! No drama no bitching an no cops! So if your not a slut or a jackass hit me up i wanna see some fresh new faces! Hit me or Joshua Dixon up for some details!
 
Milton RicoSuave Thomas
Milton RicoSuave Thomas No I'm not sayin I'm the nicest I just live life like it. . .
 
David Smith
David Smith Obama on Springsteen: "while I am the president, he is The Boss".

Likes

Mairéad Lynch
 
Salvador Gomez
Salvador Gomez wow no freaking classes that i want
 

No comments:

Post a Comment