Sunday, December 4, 2011

my boy homemiss him lil frankie his in pain but he is a true trooperat least he gots his medsthank u mom so much Trying to get into Ruby's

Santa Lara
Santa Lara my boy home..miss him lil frankie his in pain but he is a true trooper..at least he gots his meds..thank u mom so much..
 
John Devereux
John Devereux Trying to get into Ruby's and some fool from Carlow things your too drunk and tell u he's going to kill u can't wait for 3 o clock u scummy cunt were going to get it on
 
Laban Ramirez
Laban Ramirez IM A 305 4 LIFE SAINT 4 LIFE IF U WANT 2 B A 305 DEN TALK 2 ME OR ISAIAH FRAZIER AT SKEWL WE IZ BEAST AS FUK
 
Beezy Dread Head RastaBoy
Beezy Dread Head RastaBoy i love my family much love ready to get bak too them forget what a hater say i aint goin nowhere and niether is u
 
Candy Lee Rogers
Candy Lee Rogers 2mowr is my lil boy ZACHARY birthday he will 7 years old mommy loves u so much and hope u have good birthday baby boy
 
Lil'Ware Proof Da Kang
Lil'Ware Proof Da Kang I FEELIN HANGING OUT MAYB GO OUT TO EAT DRINK A LIL MOET JUS COOL It if u feel how I feel let me kno in we can do it togather wit no strings attached all on me!
 
Sadekie Cupcakez Mckoy
Sadekie Cupcakez Mckoy #pissed! y do gurls think they have the liberty to call my phone n cry over my man????? i mean i understand if my wants to do something he will do it if i like it or not but bytch if u kno a man is with somebody then keep ur corner as a maittie (side hoe) u cannot have him that is an instant no no if u give him pussy then ur gonna jus b his pussy nothing else ........ now that this is said then u can take the balls u have n dial my number again and we can sort this out woman to woman ... ugh !!!!!!!!! i hate dummies
 
Amelia Shine
Amelia Shine what kinda music u listening to doggy!!!!! Niki Manage!!!!!!!
 
Gwenlay Cabagay Manuel
Gwenlay Cabagay Manuel if u can't get someone off your mind... they are probably supposed to be there..

Likes

Francis Cabagay Olaveria
 
Vonte Ford
Vonte Ford You don't want to read this!!!!! ugh.. i hate these but i looked it up on google and its real and freaky -____- "Sorry but this is super creepy!!!" guy meets girl on yahoo messenger crazy1 86: hey!!! h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you! DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR READING
 
Kaila LuvingLyfe Lewis
Kaila LuvingLyfe Lewis If u got a boo and u miss him like mhi status cuz i kno how u feel
 
Charity Louise
Charity Louise samuel said it : "Fuck u part time hustlers u aint gnna get anywhere with that attitude #RealTalk if u aint 24 hours ur trap aint on shit!!"
 
Jared Lewis
Jared Lewis If you're under the age of 12 you shouldn't even read this; and if you do, you should not repost. Just because you were born in 1996 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. ... It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons - I am sorry but four years of the 90s just wont cut it. You're a 90s kid if, you remember watching... -Kenan and Kel -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rocko's Modern Life -Animaniacs -Gargoyles -Tom and Jerry [when they didnt talk] -The Smurfs, Flintstones and Jetsons -Hey Arnold -Legends of the Hidden Temple -Hey Dude -Clarissa Explains it All -Wild and Crazy Kids -Nickelodeon GUTS -Alf -The Simpsons You've ever ended a sentence with the word PSYCHE! You just cant resist finishing this: "In west Philadelphia born and raised... You remember: -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. When everything was settled by: -rock paper scissors or -bubble gum bubble gum in a dish or -Miss Mary Mack When kickball was something you did everyday!! and you played on the monkey bars and knew at least one kid who broke their arm falling off of it... You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape. You remember when Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis became popular. You always wanted to send in a tape to Americas Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny. You remember watching: -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow -Ghostwriter on PBS You remember when Yo-Yos were cool. And you played with Gak, Silly Putty and Sticky Tack that you stole from the teachers walls. You remember those Where's Waldo books. Those awesome Buzz Lightyear shoes that light up. You remember eating Warheads and Splashers Gum You remember watching: -The 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -Ghost Busters -X-Men You remember Ring Pops!!! If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!" You remember boom boxes vs. CD players You played and/or collected Pogs You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere u went You watched the original cartoons of -Rugrats -Wild Thornberrys -Power Rangers (with the Green ranger) -Rocket Power. -Transformers All your school supplies were Lisa Frank or Five Star brand and or a TrapperKeeper If you collected: -Beanie Babies -Pokemon cards (the oringinal 150) -Digimon -Coins with the states on them -Carebears -Silver dollars, which were cool to have Everyone watched the WB If you even know what an original Walkman is.. You know the Macarena by heart "Talk to the hand". . .enough said. You went to McDonald's to play in the play place Before the MySpace/Facebook/Twitter frenzy... Before the Internet & text messaging... Before Sidekicks & iPods ... Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360... Before Spongebob... When light up sneakers were cool and you had spiral spring shoelaces When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs When gas was $1. When we recorded stuff on VCR You had slap bracelets! You actually played outside until it was dark! Way back-before we realized all this would eventually disappear... ONLY REPOST IF YOU SMILED AT AT LEAST HALF OF THESE THINGS BECAUSE THEY BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES
 
Andrew Adel
Andrew Adel if u have a SISTER who has made u LAUGH,STUCK UP for u,ANNOYED you,saw u fail PICKED U UP,WHIPPED ur tears,makes u STRONG....repost this♥♥ I have my sis :) Mirette Adel

Likes

Rola Raafat Boktor
 
Deric Monohon
Deric Monohon Hey u need to com the fuck down. Ur up here u need to be down here
 
Aleem Leemyleem Nelson
Aleem Leemyleem Nelson They ain't routing for me And they ain't clapping for me I'm just saying can somebody just be happy 4 me I really hate 2 so I told u so So I bite my time but you you know
 
Ivan Sandy Marioni
Ivan Sandy Marioni Burbank or Hollywood ???????? Music or Film?????? Dinner or Cocktails ?????? hahaha, you gotta LOVE California............ U ALL have FUN out there tonight and be safe.
 
Kaitlynn Portorreal
Kaitlynn Portorreal 5 likes & I'll do my ABC's A-Available: B-Birthday: C-Crushing On: D-Drink you last had: E-Easiest person to talk too: F-Favorite song: G-Grossest memory: H-Hometown: I-In love with:- Jealous of: K-Killed someone: L-Longest friendship: M-Milkshake flavor: N-Number of siblings: O-One wish: P-Person who you last called: Q-Question you're always asked: R-Reason to smile: S-Song you last sang: T-Time you woke up: U-Underwear color: V-Violent moment you had: W-Worst habit: X-X-rays you had: Y-Your last time you cried: Z-Zodiac sign:
 
Kambr Snow
Kambr Snow lol i love how me Skye , and Jade were jumping on a frozzing tramoline at 12:04 am. and i fell on my butt so many times . love u wifey skye <3
 
Sithembile Ncube
Sithembile Ncube Thank u guys for e wishes on my birthday may God bless u all
 
Adelle Hazel Despojo Malijan
Adelle Hazel Despojo Malijan MY own PHONE :) Can u read it between d lyn? Sa maka sabot nlng.
 
Jermaine Nichols
Jermaine Nichols LIVE@Liv(641 Beaubien) tonite & every Sat. nite, Ur man J.D. "the smile hustler" working the m.i.c. with Earl "MIXIN'" McKinney on the 1's & 2's. THE FUN LEVEL WILL BE ON $1,000,000!!! OH YEA, and there's NO COVER!!! U don't get it no better than that. C U there-HUSTLER OUT.
 
Preston Bohannon
Preston Bohannon yes i know what u mean i can cair less about OU or OSU........ NFL's the way to go dumb college rules
 
Floyd Crawford
Floyd Crawford love you miss u
 
Luchee Bonaduchee
Luchee Bonaduchee Andrea Whitlow Wht U Doinggg ?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment