Sunday, December 4, 2011

U diamonds ar nt in a far distant mountains or in yonder seasbut they ar in your own backyard n onli u can dig 4 dem A girl meets a

Idongesit Oworen
Idongesit Oworen U diamonds ar nt in a far distant mountains or in yonder seas,but they ar in your own backyard n onli u can dig 4 dem
 
Alicia Burgei
Alicia Burgei A girl meets a boy on her yahoo messenger: crazy1 86: hey baby!!! ... h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? ... ... ... ... crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night
 
Mel Lloyd
Mel Lloyd JUST PUT MY BABY TO SLEEP LOUD HERE I COME I HEAR U CALLING MY NAME LBVS

Likes

Mel LloydKenyetta Lakey King
 
Wasie Wasada Bakoi
Wasie Wasada Bakoi Jean: U online?!x
 
Milan Karakusevic Prvovencani
Milan Karakusevic Prvovencani Pita sin oca: - Tata, da li je istina da u nekim delovima Afrike muškarac ne upozna ženu dok se ne oženi? - Tako ti je, sine moj, u mnogim zemljama.
 
Youngand Fly
Youngand Fly So niggas is quick to disrespect wemon and be all in the next chick face, but soon ass u decide to even turn ya head to look at another nigga its a issue.
 
Rashan Gottoloveme Daughtry
Rashan Gottoloveme Daughtry plez get your life together for u can stop worry about mine...#tragica**chick
 
Mercedes Itzme Highmaintence Ousley
Mercedes Itzme Highmaintence Ousley Ppl LisTeN...!!! y GeT mAd At Sum1 BecUz tHey DonT wanNa HoLLa At u?? Im Not On Fb To gEt a MaN....OnlY tO ComMunicAtE wItH u!!! *gEeShH....LmmFaO N iF iT fElT gReaT tO deLetE mE thEn iT felT eVen BeTteR tO knOw u WaSnt A trUe FriEnd....Na ByE!!!
 
Ryan Looken Fine
Ryan Looken Fine i love u but u dnt love me : its like wen u going up u kum rite bak downn

Likes

Vanessaa MartinezKaren Chavez
 
David Librado Fulkerson
David Librado Fulkerson Look can't u see I'm over ur cheatin ass cant u see im happy wit my boo u was just a pin pal so get over it. N she is MY WIFE FOREVER. So stop hating hoe. I love u Victoria Fulkerson..
 
Tony James Kowalski
Tony James Kowalski hey people im a Bears fan but u know wat the packers are the best team in the league im not adfraid to admit that
 
Romalus Wauleau
Romalus Wauleau thngs rnt rhte!! i jst dnt knw wheter lo continue 2 b mad or jst be calm. bt mi 4gvm u ia!!
 
Davon Kurrupt Davison
Davon Kurrupt Davison lms if u poppin bottles tonight

Likes

Davon Kurrupt DavisonAmmon Karr
 
Katrina Egelston
Katrina Egelston ive made alot of mistakes in my life n lost alot of ppl that i love but i guess alls i can do is learn from my mistakes...and that is wat i did the ppl i love may have forgived me before im just hopin sumwhere down the road they can forgive me one last time ive learned from my mistakes n im a better person now well missing my baby girl mommy loves u jaelynn lovin allan christman n our un born as well....loving my family n missing them like crazy remeberin all the gud times we had ahaaa miss my lil sisters n brothers like crazy n the one that is most like my mom i love u guys

Likes

Lori Bergman
 
Lisa Jones
Lisa Jones What away to start vacation. I went to kc last night got a hamburger ate half realized it wasnt done been sick every since. What do u take for food poison.
 
Joemike Torres
Joemike Torres Ladies whats the worst pick up line u ever heard
 
Yoanna Razo Montoya
Yoanna Razo Montoya If Yuh Have Ah Heart Pick Up The Phone And Donate 5 Dollers Itz Not For Us Itz For All The Kidz That Need Ur Help The Kidz Need Yuhh U Can Help Them By Pickinq Up The Phone Every Doller Yuhh Donate Will Help One Kid Plz Help Out!!!!(:<3
 
Sean Bare Rodela
Sean Bare Rodela home! got all next weekend off. going out to winterfresh tonight to party with the homies. whose all rolling out? :) see u there!

Likes

Mike 'Skillz' VillaBry CostiganMuhummed Rakta Abdoullahi
 
April Sherette Batiste
April Sherette Batiste Well ima sho u dat i dont care and see wat it feel like
 
Sudean Creative-Kid Harry
Sudean Creative-Kid Harry Dnt take life 4 granted caz u never knw wen its gonna end.dnt spend ur time obesessing over what uve lost but be grateful 4 wat u have.

Likes

Ramone T Anderson
 
Nott Nice
Nott Nice see y it good to have good friends to watch your back an tell u was goin on hmmmm
 
Javid Hasrat
Javid Hasrat asssalllam u allllaikum.......................................allllllllllll my dear friendsssssssssss
 
Khelay Catedrilla-Dequina
Khelay Catedrilla-Dequina Dpt kming mging mata2g..kht msakit at mhrap dpt kyanin..mgtwala s panginoon mala2mpsan nmn ito..lord i surrender to u everything..kau n po ang bhala s mn...
 
Slim Dacarolinaboss Byers
Slim Dacarolinaboss Byers Shit real on both sides of da fence how many ppl can say dey real on both sides i kno i can when a nigga on da outside ppl on ur side when u on da inside of dat fence ppl at pressed now dat'r a fuc nigga move dat why i fuc wit a select few im still me never changed
 
Thelicia Major
Thelicia Major I LOVE MY SON SO DEARLY,THANK U GOD FOR GIVING HIM TO ME HE IS MY JOY!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment