Sunday, December 4, 2011

at my baby hosue chilln with her i love this gurl so much this my world my life i just wanna say love u bay all my hurt briuna dwatson

Derrick Briuna Watson
Derrick Briuna Watson at my baby hosue chilln with her i love this gurl so much this my world my life i just wanna say love u bay all my hurt (briuna d.watson & derrick d.watson) 4 life

Likes

Derrick Briuna Watson
 
Sumit Kumar Patel
Sumit Kumar Patel *;%*;* *;*;%*%Fresh )__( Flowers (___) 4 U. Aapki Har Subha In Phulon Ki Tarah Mehekti Rahe.. Wish U Good Morning
 
Jaimie Gonzalez
Jaimie Gonzalez [smiley hackn ] surprise !!! I love u jaime lol its official wit me n ur bestie gigi i guess...im so happy ne wayss ur rite next to me so im off dis haahahahhaa...
 
Charlene Clack Smith
Charlene Clack Smith Those of u that are on my slot mania game plz send me some free spin plz and tu!
 
Nomfundo Phiri
Nomfundo Phiri Wteva u going thru,plz note dc "everythng wil b okay at da end,if it nt okay it nt da end. Gd morning bangani
 
Valarie Marie Bushey
Valarie Marie Bushey Think that i got a cold which bites ass... but ill get over it... watchin cupcake wars and talkin on here to my bestie.... love u girl hope u gett better... well hmu.... LOVE U BABY... CANT WAIT TIL JUNE... OUR LIL BUNDLE OF JOY WILL BE HERE... I LOVE BOTH OF U SOO MUCH<3 <3 7/23/11 <3 6/13/12 <3
 
Siti Noor Zaenab
Siti Noor Zaenab Siang nanti jam 11 kelg Bima di Yogya brtemu u silaturahim, skalian ingat kampung n spy tdk lupa bahasa daerah (nggahi mbojo)

Likes

Yu Ratna
 
Ron Mitchell
Ron Mitchell could i touble u for a quick lewinski?

Likes

Colin Stephens
 
Steven Remi Rupnik
Steven Remi Rupnik From the 3 to da one from the 1 to da 3 i met a bad Bitch last night at the breeze, i'll tell u how i made her leave with me, conversation and fantasy. I'v been to the mother Fucking mountain top, herd mother Fuckers talk satan drop, if i aint got a weapon i'll pick up a rock and when i bust ur arse i'll continue to rock.
 
Laurie Martinez
Laurie Martinez hello everyone missed u all hows everyone doing
 
Alisha 'Lisha E' Eaddy
Alisha 'Lisha E' Eaddy I AM NOT PERFECT.. Of course I kno dat..im far from it.. not a saint.. not innocent.. my flaws come with reason, yet I come equipped wit things n qualities u wont find in another.. although im not da definition of perfection, I dare to b different n rare.. I am...ME.. <3

Likes

Alisha 'Lisha E' Eaddy
 
Cody Reese
Cody Reese Goin to ait, I got to spend 3 days with my wonderful wife but it still wasn't enough, I'm gonna miss u baby and all that's on my mind is Dec 17. I love u so much ur everything to me and ill be dreaming of u.
 
Darrion Donte
Darrion Donte Cakeboy/Cakegirl Inc needs ur help!!!!! We will be giving away toys and Free Happy Meals 2 children on Christmas eve @ McDonald's on Buckeye and we are in need of more toy donations we are asking 4 ur help 2 bring a smile 2 a child on Christmas There are a few ways 2 donate.... 1. Inbox a Cake member 2. Call the Cake line 1-888-419-CAKE 3. Join us 4 a night out @ Slice Bar and Grill and bring a toy Ur donation is much appreciated Thank U in advance :o)

Likes

Darrion Donte
 
Gabe Diaz
Gabe Diaz Anit diz a bitch got to drive 12 hrz to north Dakota n wen we get Der wrk 12 hrz dam oh well makin dat bread lol be bak in a month gonna mizz mi daughter love u serenity
 
Tonya Scott
Tonya Scott Can u give God a praise during a storm?

Likes

Debra EmoryTonya Scott
 
Jay Pherello
Jay Pherello I swear these stupid ass rap b**ches need to find somethin to do. How bout........ U go sit in the corner n lick urself lol
 
David B.
David B. U aint never had shit , swerve on em , for ya daddy n the pin , swerve on em , actin bad off that gin , swerve on em .
 
Callie Bates
Callie Bates sooooooo pissed off .... Screw this bitch i hope it bites u in the ass when i get done

Likes

Brittany Mcintire
 
Janayln Mickey
Janayln Mickey #tbh wen u want sumthing u put effort into gettin it but wen u dnt it just fades away
 
June Ann Wilburg
June Ann Wilburg What is really going on on facebook racial division in its true colours. pep talking about collie and black and making some real scarcastic remarks, and talking about blacks will continue to be slaves, i think its rediculous. I always believe that what ever you say is a reflection of the level of ones intelligence. I AM REALLY TEMPTED TO ANSWER BUT U KNOW WHAT I PREFER TO SAVE MY BREATH AND TIME AND GIVE SOMEONE SOME WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT.
 
Jessica McAulay
Jessica McAulay Grrrrrrr so at the end of the game u decide to start catchin the ball.......
 
Diego Julien
Diego Julien Way u liming later?????????? all those who sayin Moon Light City
 
Javed Khalid Noor
Javed Khalid Noor I was here to fill my fathers dream an I will c bcuz u think u can change him tatz my dad ur cha cha most respected NOOR ever
 
Simon Obiazi
Simon Obiazi Gud morning to u master jesus,ur so gud to me and my family will thank u lord jesus
 
MsWinky Ctn
MsWinky Ctn If u got a big dick n no how to use it LMS DONT LIKE IT IF U NO THAT DICK LITTLE CAUSE IM GON TELL U WHAT THEY SAID DONT GET MAD

Likes

Walter Whode MossBrandon HarrisLouis SteeleMsWinky Ctn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment