Sunday, December 4, 2011

God has his answers in all our prayers it may be a yes or maybe a no when u get a no don't dispair it's just the timing is not

Daniel Bagalihog
Daniel Bagalihog God has his answers in all our prayers, it may be a yes or maybe a no, when u get a no, don't dispair it's just the timing is not right.

Likes

Gwen Joseph de GuiaMaine PangilinanPaula Blanca
 
Romulo Datugan Sebarrotin III
Romulo Datugan Sebarrotin III i miz u mariel,love u habibi.,.take care always,ASSALAHMUALAIKUM...
 
Ericasohappy Rankin
Ericasohappy Rankin Me & u yo momma & ur Cousin too lol
 
Diamond So Paiid Denton
Diamond So Paiid Denton Dese lil hoes silly if u new better upwould do better see me nd tlk dat shit fb aint goin work c me nd da street.lil btc
 
Mikeael Darealist Williams
Mikeael Darealist Williams hadta Leave THis Girls Alone , COuntin Money Turns Me on, Cuz Ilearned that Once U Get it You Get all The Girls U want
 
Dhawkcm WeWurkk
Dhawkcm WeWurkk Krissy LovesEm Thuqqin' I AINT GOT SHIT TO SAY TO U
 
Brad Mcdaniel
Brad Mcdaniel all i do is work and stil have no money u got to love it haha
 
Hakeem Potts
Hakeem Potts LMS IF U WANNNA B MY PROFILE PIC

Likes

Erika Lovin E'riah Hill
 
Sell Colection
Sell Colection Good morning thank u so much to all people who support sell colection and already bank in the money ...handbags ...dah banyak terjual dan perfume dah ada kehabisan stock juga... ...pd yg rancabg nak buat kutu tu inform awal2 yea sebab mukin akan kehabisan stock...alhamdulillah syukur tak terkira
 
Billy Wrenn
Billy Wrenn Yes im alive and doing good I still have my lil-Big man in my life and as u can c from my pics hes getting big
 
Stacey Barnes
Stacey Barnes sorry rappers but u rap about non sense, the sense u lie about fukkin a bitch or being a convict, rap about real shit,not who you poppin pills wit, or how that pussy killed it, tell the truth she probably couldnt feel it, ... ur not a factor,fukkin actor in this cast,and i cast spell upon that ass, no future in showbiz u the past....back to future, the modern day martin luther,with a bible in one hand covering the ruger, the ruler of all, measurig my days left,but right now i see death im armed with an inhaler if i see my last breath -jr ps check out my youtube at sbeezy591...
 
Eswin Santizo
Eswin Santizo aunque el paso sea lento, el triunfo puede estar a la vuelta de la esquina....asi es que no te rindas !!! gracias amogo raymond god bless u.....

Likes

La Guacha Chula
 
Brandy Unforgettable Hill
Brandy Unforgettable Hill DAMNNN GEORGIA!!!!!!LMAO U GONE LEARN TODAY HAHAHA I TIRED TO TELL YALL BUT.....U KNOW U CNT TELL SMART PPL NOTHING
 
Shelly Spruell Bethebadest
Shelly Spruell Bethebadest Y i waz at tha bus on market n charles j brenham n this nhgga go walk up 2 me n say do i got 2 dollas 2 spare hem.....boi boom! Broke niggas i tell u!
 
Kyle Gary
Kyle Gary My baby is cooking me dinner, shes the best for me,nothing will never split us apart!! Ilove u to the bottom of my hart :)
 
Jason Bonilla
Jason Bonilla http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qU9HdAduDvY#t=129s 4 real this is for all u swackers and h8rs
www.youtube.com
© 2011 WMG "Copy, Paste" video directed by Phil. Download "Copy, Paste" on iTunes: http://atlr.ec/iDXt4n http://www.diggyworld.com http://www.twitter.com/dig...
 
Tameka Driver
Tameka Driver finally at home been out shopping since 10 am thank you jesus can u say bed here I come
 
U'nique Newqueenofthesouth Sooutyoleauge
U'nique Newqueenofthesouth Sooutyoleauge STAND STRONG AND BELIEVE IN WHAT U DO.....NEVER LET ANOTHER MAKE YOU LOOSE FOCUS AND TRACK OF ONES SELF OR GOOD INTENTIONS:)

Likes

Andre CobbBeverly HuffAnnette Goss
 
Sandra Arrezola
Sandra Arrezola Why are black people so good at Basketball?Cause all u have to do is RUN..SHOOT..and STEAL ,btw I Thought it was funny,I still LOVE ya'll[;

Likes

Joey O. Pena Jr.
 
Jonathan Hampton
Jonathan Hampton Can't wait to get off work get to c my wifey again n plus work jus boring but u gotta make that cash
 
Titi Ofojeama
Titi Ofojeama When u fall in face book,u bcome deaf &domb bt ur brain is alwayz wrkin
 
Sonia Falcon
Sonia Falcon Back home after a nice massage.thanks jim and alicia and maribel Vargas for lunch u guys are nice friends.
 
Jaida Hampton
Jaida Hampton we're really close <3 wen i see u like this it kills me :(
 
Kevin Thornton
Kevin Thornton U rite latwanna it aint over yet like i said lsu scored again
 
Jayna Forrester
Jayna Forrester I dont need an Angel on top of my tree, I already have one in heaven looking down on me. Put this as your status if u have someone in heaven u wish could be here with u for Christmas.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment