Sunday, December 4, 2011

a christmas story awwwwhhhh yeeeeeaaaaah Oral A Cunningham wwwyoutubecom new tune hey is this a kewl feature or what 1322960135 wwwgraphicmanianet This article includes tips and guidelines to designers for

Sarah Faulkner
Sarah Faulkner a christmas story, awwwwhhhh yeeeeeaaaaah

Likes

Matty Sheehy
 
Brian Williston II
Brian Williston II Oral A. Cunningham
www.youtube.com
new tune
 
jamba juice inc
jamba juice inc hey is this a kewl feature or what? 1322960135
 
Minna Kotas
www.graphicmania.net
This article includes tips and guidelines to designers for selecting a font family for projects.
 
嚴偌慈
apps.facebook.com
大叔你怎么不穿衣服!?好恶心啊!
 
Rafael Almeida De Oliveira
Rafael Almeida De Oliveira http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/brasileirao-serie-a/noticia/2011/12/fla-ironiza-vices-do-vasco-mas-chegou-mais-vezes-em-segundo.html
globoesporte.globo.com
Caso não leve a taça, time da Colina chegará em segundo lugar pela 36ª vez, contra 40 do rival. Rubro-negros levam vantagem no confronto direto
 
Laura TiffanyHarrod
Laura TiffanyHarrod Well, another year and another Semi-Formal Dance is on its way! Pictures are done, and I must say they look really awesome! 12 kids here for the pics and I couldn't be happier; Zane even took a picture with me and Scot! Posting pics later....gosh, how the time flies by..sad :(; wish I had another 17 years to go with him.

Likes

Debbie McAfee Plasterer
 
John Momis
John Momis thanks lord for whatever small knowledge (but in a big way)you have given me just to get me through this challenging life!!! AMEN....
 
Katie Engberg
Katie Engberg i am honestly a little too obsessed with this cover
www.youtube.com
Azealia Banks covers Interpol's "Slow Hands"
 
Jama Blumer
www.pcbcircuitboards.co
There is a lot of different news when it comes to the PCB Circuit Boards Industry these days.  Much of it is about who is making the latest and greatest in PCB technology. While this is all great, what about all the electronic gadgets that are obsolete?  You don’t always here about how to recycle ol...
 
Maxine Harper
Maxine Harper Dinner is spaghetti's w sausage shrimps and ground chuck w garlic bread and a green salad

Likes

Leslie MsPhat Mayers
 
Angela Whittier
Angela Whittier well Taes meet was a success just got done cooking for Jamals football banquet and headed over to help set up! sad football season is over but so excited 4 basketball he did SO good yesterday! I have some talented kids! fun family day
 
Tarun Frndshp
Tarun Frndshp I just downloaded SocialDial, a new smart phone app that lets me call all my Facebook friends, even if I don't have their numbers. You can get it too, download it here http://api.socialdial.com/sd/dev/getsocialdialfacebook - Call me!
 
Latavia Powell
Latavia Powell WHEN I TOLD YOU TO USE YO HEAD...... I DIDNT WANT YOU TO BE A THINKER =p
 
Kristin Simonson Ledet
Kristin Simonson Ledet As I walked into CAL Ranch store, I smiled widely. Not because I like the store, but because of the blatant cowboyish-ness of the place. I was there for one reason: I needed a metal bucket. After Todd emptied the ashes from the fireplace into a cardboard box and set the box on fire, I told him I was buying a metal bucket for the ash emptying. He admitted it was the second box he had set aflame. The trip to CAL became a matter of greater urgency. Walking through the door was like leaving Idaho and entering Cowboy World. There were denim stockings with a pocket, cowboy boot stockings (icky!), john deere tractor toys, and western apparel so hideous, there are no words to describe them accurately. (Not that I haven't been trying to figure out how to do it anyway.) I rushed to get my bucket and leave the store as quickly as possible. As I stood in line, I gaped at the deer heads wearing festive Santa hats and wondered if the ornaments hanging from their antlers bothered them. Probably not. But I found it extremely tactless that the animal heads were displayed right next to the rifles and shotguns that had likely ended their lives. On another wall, a duck was sprinkled generously with tinsel and a pheasant held mistletoe in it's mouth. The poor mountain goat looked on morosely, having been ignored when the cowboy elves decorated the others. Or maybe he was Jewish. Anyway, I was suddenly snapped out of my reverie by a southern accented voice asking, "Zis gonna do ya for?" I smiled even wider, trying not to laugh. I rushed out of the store before the laughter escaped my mouth. A cowboy looked at me on his way in, no doubt thinking I was strange, and tipped his hat while giving me a courteous, "ma'am." I couldn't help it. I snorted loudly and laughed harder. Clutching my precious bucket closely, I ran to the car and hopped in before howling with laughter.
 
Lexi Grace Cyrus
Lexi Grace Cyrus The awkward moment when the GPS lady tells a gay person to go straight . O_e
 
Carlo Quintano
Carlo Quintano Sono entrato in FRAGOLINA VIDEOCHAT, bellissima vieni a trovarmi, clicca su questo link http://apps.facebook.com/videochat_gratuita/
 
Mary Ann Quait
Mary Ann Quait Christmas season...I love being home with a cup of tea a shortbread christmas cookie....snuggled under my blankie with the fireplace on and the leafs game to watch ;-) so good to be home
 
Joshua Goodrich
www.youtube.com
Calm like a bomb music video I made for this intense song. update
 
Samantha Lantz
Samantha Lantz Wow what a day to bad I gota spend my only day off at home with no plans all alone just me and kayden. I need a life.
 
Sarah Ewen
Sarah Ewen happy birthday scott,hope you have a great day luv aunt sarah!!!
 
Shelly Moore Barto
Shelly Moore Barto Greg Barto bought me a new Christmas Tree. It is beautiful. Thanks Matt for buying the truck so that we could get a new tree.
 
Stephanie Cervantes
Stephanie Cervantes I'm seeing a movie with my cuzin
 
Corey Gatto
Corey Gatto parties over time for a smoke and re-stock
 
Chuck Warner
Chuck Warner http://youtu.be/E2YCgbXCZGU DON'T PLAY THIS VIDEO ON YOUR CELL PHONE WHILE BOARDING A PLANE BECAUSE SOME TSA AGENT MIGHT THINK IT'S A REAL WAR GOING ON WITH LOTS OF GUNS. LOL! 8D
www.youtube.com
pink floyd us and them original
 

No comments:

Post a Comment