Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wow I can't Believe I Got My Profile Stalkers : My Total Profile Views Today: 89 Male Views 37 Female Views 52 Top 5 Visitors Of The Day : Venita Cooper

Kenny Sumpter
Kenny Sumpter Wow I can't Believe I Got My Profile Stalkers :- My Total Profile Views Today: 89 Male Views - 37 , Female Views - 52 Top 5 Visitors Of The Day :- Venita Cooper, Nicole Lovee, Rafael Pena, Jarrett Svoboda, Chris Hochner See your total views and who is viewing you here: http://bit.ly/zqLLr7
 
Michelle Godsmark
Michelle Godsmark Metaphorically speaking... Ive gotten lost..so i figured out what im gonna do! I'm going to go back to the last place i recognize.that time when i knew who and where i was... This time i am going to hold the map right side up so it doesnt take me in the direction of hell! ;) then im gonna get rid of the garmin and try replacing it with THE SOURCE. His label states clearly.. "i am the way, the truth, and the light!" New coordinates accepted! Im going home!!
 
Kyle Morris
Kyle Morris all i want to do is to live for God but sometimes its hard
 
Cadge Cotton
Cadge Cotton Single or not put this as your status and see what people inbox you with !! (Its all a secret) BLACK: I want a relationship WHITE: I'm trynna smash ;) GREEN: I'm falling for you :] PURPLE: I miss you
 
Josh Bybee
Josh Bybee what ever
For all of you ladies feeling self conscious [like I do] about your back side. I laughed pretty hard at this. Had to share. xD
 
Lexii Marquez
Lexii Marquez Confession#30: When I type LMFAO i actually am laughing. haha (:
 
Phyllis Boutwell Dearborn
Phyllis Boutwell Dearborn Again from one of my FB friends: what a great laugh this one is!!! A store that sells new husbands has opened in New York City, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates: You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building! So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads: Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids. 'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.' So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking. 'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.. She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads: Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework. 'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!' Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads: Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak. She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads: Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store. PLEASE NOTE: To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New Wives store just across the street. The first floor has wives that love sex. The second floor has wives that love sex and have money and like beer. The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.
 
Saoto Iwashita
Saoto Iwashita I arrived at NZ! I had a long long flight,I'm so tired.lol I'm visiting Jeff and Dee's house now and I'm going to go to Mot tomorrow. I'm soooo happy to see them again! We gonna go to shopping and have lunch at town.
 
Halle Newton
Halle Newton Ohh how i love my life!! <3
 
Glenzi'o Mfana Dean KaDube
Glenzi'o Mfana Dean KaDube #3 ure funny,pretty nd uv gt such a lovly smile...i enjoy our chats buh sumtymz i wish i cud enjoy mo... ;-)
 
Moises Vigil
Moises Vigil Feels good to get out of work!!!! :( to bad I got to go back at it tm... At least it's ot!!!!
 
Lorrie Dawe
Lorrie Dawe Get home from work and drinks are made, towels are ready, music is playing and the hot tub is fired up. I love you Tim Dawe!!
 
Eliath Mena
Eliath Mena My heart is sad an lonely For you, I sigh, for you, dear only Why haven’t you seen it, I’m all for you Body and soul
www.youtube.com
Music video by Tony Bennett & Amy Winehouse performing Body And Soul. (C) 2011 Sony Music Entertainment
 
Donna Stamp-Klein
Donna Stamp-Klein OK...I am trying to figure out my next vacation spot for this year, so far I've looked at Punta Cana, Jamaica or maybe Hawaii. I have found a couple of all inclusive resorts for adults only. Now I just have to figure when, where and maybe with who.
 
Augusta Kokas
Augusta Kokas I love sking
 
Brittany LovesYouu Pierce
Brittany LovesYouu Pierce Thats real low mayne. I mean come on now. I gave someone my number and youu gone get it off they page.? Tf' That shows how over me youu is. But youu say youu already got a girl. Ahh funny.!
 
Shelley Tucker
Shelley Tucker WOW I can't believe that u can see who ls viewing your profile! I just saw my TOP profflle visitors and I am SHOCKED at who ls still viewing my profflle You can also see VVHO SEES YOUR PROFILE http://bit.ly/x3CZ5t
 
Ayonna Thornhill
Ayonna Thornhill H.A.T.E.R.S. =► Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success! I was not aware that I had so many, but it gives me great pleasure to say if you hate me now then you are REALLy going to hate me later!!! May God bless you and keep you, because there are no hard feelings.
 
Dennis Coad
Dennis Coad ...Wife and I went and bless some homeless friends...
 
Douglas Rampley
Douglas Rampley FB friends ... I'd like to keep my FB private except to those I am friends with. So if you all would do the following, I'd appreciate it. With the new FB timeline on its way this week for EVERYONE, please do both of us a favor >>> Hover over my name above. In a few seconds you'll see a box that says : "Subscribed". Hover over that, then go to "comments and likes" and unclick it. That will stop my ...posts and yours to me from showing up on the bar side for everyone to see, but most importantly it limits hackers from invading our profiles. If you re-post this I will do the same for you. You'll know I've acknowledged you because if you tell me that you've done it I'll "like" it ... Thanks
 
Silbarius Sylva Amakali
Silbarius Sylva Amakali Drove all the way frim tsumeb just to be at a braai in kleine kuppe windhoek. N just touchd down. N thats how i role. Ya overspender. Hate me n hate me more its gived me power for more success
 
Brandon A Kennedy
Brandon A Kennedy I HAVE A BIRTHDAY COMING UP IN FEB, AND I WANT TO GO TO THE NICK FOR ROCK U LIVE KAREOKE, NOT YOUR TYPICAL KAREOKE YOU GET UP ON STAGE A PLAY WITH A LIVE BAND AND COVER OLD METAL SONGS LIKE AC/DC POISON MOTLEY CRUE, OZZY THINGS LIKE THAT. ANYWAY WANT TO GET YOUR TAKE ON IT CAUSE EVERYONE WILL BE INVITED. NOT JUST A BIRTHDAY BUT A REUNION OF SORTS, ANYWAY I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN I WOULD DAMN SURE GET UP THERE AND SING, LET ME KNOW WHAT EVERYONE THINKS
 
Maria Golliver
Maria Golliver Cancer ... I wonder if anyone could put this as their status for 1 hour. I'm pretty sure I know who will do it. Think of someone you know that has cancer, had cancer or died because of cancer. My wish is that a cure is found in 2012. Will you post it for 1 hour? To honor those who have fought and are fighting against cancer.
 
Donna Hudson
Donna Hudson Hates it when ppl say they will ring early and they don't ring at all:( Arghhhh I guess I'll have to wait till mon then!!!
 
Mark Anthony-Manbeast Kisinski
Mark Anthony-Manbeast Kisinski =_= the devil inside was ass... I would have rather seen Alvin and the chipmunks... ROFLMAO jk I wouldn't see that shit either >_<
 

No comments:

Post a Comment