Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hate how i get treated like a child Im 14 not 4 I discovered that I am a LAZY facebookerFind about yourself here http:appsfacebookcomfbooker Ok I just don't get it

Melissa Braidwood
Melissa Braidwood Hate how i get treated like a child.... Im 14 not 4
 
Prince Nazeeru
Prince Nazeeru I discovered that I am a LAZY facebooker.Find about yourself here http://apps.facebook.com/fbooker/
 
Linda Clowes Dudley
Linda Clowes Dudley Ok, I just don't get it. Republican canidates are just 'Bible thumpers'? Hmm..have they read it lately, especially Jesus' teachings.
 
William Pease
William Pease MY QUOTE OF THE DAY, IT IS ACTUALLY TWO QUOTES, ONE FUNNY AND ONE SERIOUS: "I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting." Ronald Reagan "I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph. And there's purpose and worth to each and every life." Ronald Reagan
 
Shan Castley
Shan Castley Can't believe that the 6-7 yr old pyjamas I bought for Rhys today barely fit him, the lanky bugger, love him x
 
Lamar Al'breno Go'nezzle Graham
Lamar Al'breno Go'nezzle Graham -TODAY WAS GREAT I ACTUALLY ENJOYED MYSELF #JUST ME AGAINST THIS COLD WORLD.....
 
Melody S Sullivan-Doyle
Melody S Sullivan-Doyle Thank You everyone for your up lifted prayers and to Rivers of Living Waters for the beautiful plant arrangment :-D Quinton thought it was COOL!!! and he is doing well and resting lol SNORING! he is ZONKED OUT! HAHAHA.... this morning was hilarious he recieved meds to calm him big boys are babies when it cmes to needles but he got so relaxed the meds I call the "Truth Serum" MUAahahaha! Nope! I didnt ask him anything! I was a good momma ;-) hehehe! he was suretelling on himself and snickering...aaah I love that kid :-) anyhow its time for this caffine frazzeled, run down, out of energy, haven't eaten nor napped, Mom and Nurse to sit down, breathe and calm herNerves! Now its time to give God, my Thank Yous' cause its Him who is getting me thru all this and with God friends at my side Thank You Val and Debbie. I love you ladies
 
Danielle Miller-Ward
Danielle Miller-Ward Wow i cnt believe my baby is seriously gettin her tonsils out on the 24th but it is a good thing bc she has sooo much trouble breathing
 
Alicja Kryńska
Alicja Kryńska Żołnierze wyklęcie - jeśli ja zapomne o nich, Ty Boże zapomnij o mnie. (The cursed soldiers - if I will forget about them, You God forget about me)... Wyklęci i zapomniani bohaterowie polskiego podziemia antykomunistycznego. Soldiers of polish anti-communist resistance movement.
 
Kansas Jackson
Kansas Jackson Bout to eat and watched tv..loving the clean life..i love you honestie emma mariah grace..
 
Alex Adams
Alex Adams Ok Hun, I'm fixin' to tell you something about being Southern. Being Southern doesn't mean that I'm not educated. I may say "ain't" and "y'all" and call you "Sweetie" or 'Honey" and I might "bless a lot of hearts" and I might even "piddle around". I'll greet you with a big "Hay!!" and a hug. All soda pop is "Coke" and I might refer to my grocery cart as a "buggy" and by golly, that's okay. I'm polite and say "Ma'am" and "Sir". And if you hear a Southerner say, "Ah, hell naw!!", you'd better run!!! If you're proud to be a Southerner, then click 'LIKE' on my status. Then go up yonder and copy & paste to your status. And P.S., if you don't know where yonder is then you ain't from the south
 
Heather Fenwick
Heather Fenwick I love how people don't like me for no reason i can care less though its called haters!
 
Courtney Chocolatebunni Serrano
Courtney Chocolatebunni Serrano Some things i wish they would b over with already :-/ tired of going through a long out drawn process.
 
Matt Daughtry
Matt Daughtry Needs a haircut now. Where should I go or does anyone wanna make some money lol
 
Foday Kenneh
Foday Kenneh cheers to the freakin weekend. i drink to that.
 
Jonathan East
Jonathan East tanner and i are thinkin about a lil workout, with a slight crawl, then wash it down with some milk
 
Kandi Jones
Kandi Jones Well I was GONNA go2 work... But this traffic is ridiculous... I swear I'm about ready just to turn around and go back home... Grrr, This day!. This is just too much :-/
 
William Guerrero
William Guerrero man i feel like shit i got food poison everything i eat go's right back out
 
Quiauna Henley
Quiauna Henley HOPE I SEE DA MR. B4 HE GO AND RELAX AND GET SOME REST SN: HOPE U FEEL BETTER BAE:( OAN: MISSIN HIM!!!!
 
Kristen Robinson
Kristen Robinson http://blogs.babble.com/family-kitchen/2011/11/10/10-tasty-mug-cakes-that-you-can-make-in-just-minutes/ heaven in a mug! I <3 you pinterest!
blogs.babble.com
10 Tasty Mug Cake Recipes That You Can Make in Just Minutes
 
Melanie Hernandez
Melanie Hernandez Man i slept till 2pm today thank you jesus for blessing me with sleep :-) im the speaker on the 26th for narcotics annonymous at the rehab i graduated from im so excited to tell my story experience strength and hope thank you denise im truly blessed to be alive and sober today love you fb fam
 
Katina Mclaurin-brassell
Katina Mclaurin-brassell Exactly why i am the way i am people don't care what they say to u so ima start being the same way and if u don't like GO TO HELL!!
 
Heidi Marrott Grieser
Heidi Marrott Grieser Come May, Jack will have a little brother to love and lick.... And then I will be totally outnumbered!
 
Bukola Olaogun
Bukola Olaogun I think The President, Vice - President, Senators, Legislators, Governors, Ministers, Commissioners, LGA's Chairman, Past Leaders Ãήϑ the likes θƒ Aliko Dangote, Michael Otedola, Obasanjo, Babangida, Atiku, etc can all conveniently contribute 1.3Trillion Naira τ̲̅ȍ be realize from the Fuel Subsidy τ̲̅ȍ help The Nigeria Economy destroy by their Selfishness Ãήϑ Greediness. What do U̶̲̥̅̊ think Nigeria's?
 
Rebecca Bendele
Rebecca Bendele Hio!! I can't be on long now, just got home a little bit ago and will be leaving in a few to go back to work. Least I can sleep in tomorrow, but working tomorrow night AND Sunday morning. Gah, why do I put myself thru this? Why do I feel that if I'm not bringing in so much like Adam then I'm not doing my part? Maybe I should just become a housewife... nothing bad with that, just don't know how much longer I can take the work schedule. Though both Vicki and Jessie work their ass' off AND go to school full time AND have sons to take care of.... I need to stop bitching -_-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment