Saturday, January 7, 2012

i cant wait to see u loool bwase chillin at my new crib wit my fam :qoodlooks to my parents my boo rissa and my niqqa fry for helping me

Rafique Wase Jaan
Rafique Wase Jaan i cant wait to see u loool bwase
 
Dawnye Lassiter Keepsihtreal
Dawnye Lassiter Keepsihtreal chillin at my new crib wit my fam :)...qoodlooks to my parents, my boo rissa and my niqqa fry for helping me cuz thts wut REAL fam and friends do; also qoodlooks to the one nd onlii for helping me pack and unpack cuz its appreciated buh if u DIDNT help u sure wnt be at my crib and DONT hmu thankss !
 
Dana Zhao
Dana Zhao Peter Lever r u vampire??? u was born in 1907??so now you are 104 years old??lol...hahhahahhahahhah..lalallala...
 
Mrslildorsey Kim Dorsey
Mrslildorsey Kim Dorsey Am kind dwn rite nw gt a letter 4rm da hubby he will be relese on 19th but wll be goin 2 a halfway house 4r 90 days but its all gud da gud thg I knw he is on his way hme thx u lord but alest ill gt spend 3hours wth on da 19th be4r he leves dt day am so hurt but God is on my sde
 
Angelove Gracejam
Angelove Gracejam Special milk tea for u,.. i mixed it with love and happiness,..but threir is no sugar....coz i know you are very sweet....good morning...
 
Amadi Mostfavoured Victor
Amadi Mostfavoured Victor If ur nt busy livin ur busy existing(dieing) if ur nt busy working ur busy playing. If ur nt busy saving ur busy spending,if ur nt busy building den ur destroyin if ur nt left ur right,if ur nt lovin ur hating,if ur nt thinking ur worrying.life has 2sides ur eida in or out always pray b4 u tink2act.
 
Michael J Salomone
Michael J Salomone This is that moment when u know you have awesome friends.
 
Kelsey Williams
Kelsey Williams LMS About How I Feel About U Are you cute?? Can you dress?? Should we chill someday?? Would I give you my number?? Would I marry you on facebook?? Do I love or like you?? Would I kiss you?? Wat would I rate you1-10?? Would I get Drunk with you? Hug, Kiss, or Diss? Do I Trust You? Share Bed, or On the floor? If you got kicked out would I go with you? Friend, Best friend, or more than friends? Love, Like, Dislike or Hate you? Hot, Gorgeous, Alright or Ugly? Would I go out with you? Whats Your Name In My Phone ? Would i give You My Number ? Do Yu Got Swaqq? Are Yu Important To Me? Do I Love You? Do Yu Got Style ? Wuld I Miss Yu If You Died ? Cute , Pretty , Sexie ?
 
Valeria Tenorio
Valeria Tenorio Valeria u got hacked! By me!! Btw its melenie :)
 
Will Taz Whitaker
Will Taz Whitaker Tired of da rumors tired of niggas hatin so fuck yall niggas aint puttng no money in my pockets so fuck all u fuck boys
 
Carris Weeks
Carris Weeks ''if u aint the bank tell'a don't tell me nun'n''....
 
Jereme Mullen
Jereme Mullen Shit homie if u got twenty buckz in ur pocket a niqqa gunna take dat just tah boost up hiz fhone yah heard
 
Luh Carl
Luh Carl LET THE MUSIC TAKE U AWAY FROM HERE!!! #just let it take me away...........
 
Alex Garcia
Alex Garcia ...can u OD using St. John's Wort?.....rough day.
 
Xazier Smith
Xazier Smith My folk just told me its my year to be expose to the music scene. My folk said wat u worried fo u gone blow. Made me feel good.
 
Shakore Baldwin
Shakore Baldwin bored ass 4k LMS if u wanna txt??
 
Jasmine Poola
Jasmine Poola When it comes 2 drama problems, ders no need 2 bash da othr on fb!! Its u quys' business && nt 4 d whole damn fb world 2 kno about. U dnt need 2 put it on fb jz 2 qt othr ppls opinions. Its ur relationship, ur problem so fix it outside ov fb!! && fyi...wen u tlk shyt bout anothr bout hw he/she is, ur mkn urself look dumb by hvn it out der lyk u cnt solve it on ur own witout fb comments!
 
Shemecia Nelson
Shemecia Nelson LMAO... JUST LAST WEEK I DIDNT HAVE SHIT!! AND YALL DID... NOW U LOOKIN AT ME WITH UR HAND OUT...!! DONT HAVE SHIT 4 YA...! !#ON MY OWN
 
Janee Vafinest Gibson
Janee Vafinest Gibson Everybody gotta live by the choices they make in life, I mean do w.e make u happy but just remember all actions have reactions & u gon have to live by em #Movies 2nite all :)s
 
Vicky Guerra
Vicky Guerra ya llego la hora.......see u later alagater....jajaja....
 
Cate Callegari
Cate Callegari i am a loser. i drank minute made less cholestrole. lol u will only get that if u seen the commercail
 
Brittany Woods
Brittany Woods Today was a great and exciting day for me and my baby! He started daycare :) Hes getting so big and he wasnt even worried about me when i left in the morning :( but then again made me feel good because i knew he would be alright! I droped a tear but HAPPY tears! Got my 1st painting from him today! awwwww man these are the moments i been waiting for..... xoxoxoxo MOMMIE LOVES U ANTHONY! #hesthebest!
 
Damien Colwhpazipakipa Voigt
Damien Colwhpazipakipa Voigt if u think i suck i hate u
 
Brittany Barnes
Brittany Barnes What do yu do when u feel like ur not gettn that attention u deserve?
 
Bkig Hipclicckclacck Hxgg
Bkig Hipclicckclacck Hxgg It aint tha Hand u passed its how u play it.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment