Saturday, January 7, 2012

i sure do Your MOM IS YOUR MOM Nobody can replace her Nobody should replace her Nobody can do half the things she does or has done for you Nobody

Tina Cunningham
Tina Cunningham i sure do
Your MOM IS YOUR MOM... Nobody can replace her... Nobody should replace her... Nobody can do half the things she does, or has done, for you... Nobody can compare to her... Only God can love you more than she does... She’s only one person... But she’s the person that matters the most... REPOST IF YOU LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOUR MOM... No matter where she is... In Heaven...Or here on earth.. My mom is the best!!! love you mom and miss you alot. R.I. P.
 
Whitney Johnson
Whitney Johnson About to make a drink just sold my car :/ ...and some how I got talked into working tmrw
 
Lana Haight
Lana Haight I Love this!!!!
While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and broke it, and gave it to His disciples, saying "Take and eat, this is my body." And He took a cup, and when He had given thanks, He gave it to them, saying "Drink from it, all of you...................Matt 26:26-27
 
Arianel Banel
Arianel Banel great GOD I love you
 
Lyn-zz Funk-Wright
Lyn-zz Funk-Wright even if you don't see me , I feel like I see you everywhere :/ ?
 
Jade Stuckey
Jade Stuckey You never really wanted me I was just convenient smh
 
Irene Simons
Irene Simons & i don't know, which way to run & i feel myself coming undone. & I don't know how much longer I can keep it. my little secret.
 
Andre Reid
Andre Reid to day is a good day for me because i have been thinking about my boo all day i ready to see her and spend some time with her i miss her right now
 
Hope Atkinson Rowell
Hope Atkinson Rowell All this small town he said, she said. Ain't it funny how rumors spread like y'all know something I don't know. Man that talk is getting old, better mind your business man, watch that mouth before I have to knock that loud mouth out...just saying.
 
Chelsea Pritchard
Chelsea Pritchard For the last three weeks Keegan has been sleeping until 8 am, weighs 13.8 lbs, already trying to sit up and the craziest part, I believe he's starting to teeth!
 
Iris Vazquez
Iris Vazquez i wnna get to know stephanie vargas :(
 
Glenyss Bourne
Glenyss Bourne When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
 
Tara Wood
Tara Wood ok so I was all ready for work dressed and all arrived to work and they told me i wasnt even on the schedule!!! luckily mom and justin were still in town!! funny funny
 
Serena Shields
Serena Shields *pokes* haha i poked u!!!! im bored
 
Victor Oche
Victor Oche STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE!!! From Asuu to Nasuu to Nlc/Tuc .What has become of this nation ?........'economic crises',hmm Friends we really need to put this nation into prayers .I urge u to push & pray until something positive happens.
 
Jesus Castro
Jesus Castro got my wings wen i was young thts y i stay high -___-
 
Chase Terrell
Chase Terrell i truly am my own redeemer, blindly i follow none but myself, Without Fear I am, unhallowed be thy name...Myself am Hell and Hell I shall unleash, I laugh a thee to scorn, mock thy majesty, POUR FORTH MY CHALICE OF VICTORY!!!!
 
Roger Ramos
Roger Ramos Hungry, i am
 
Treshawn Hollins
Treshawn Hollins today olivia actually made me realize something && it was ah reality check! I always let people take over my kindness, always trying to please other people before I do myself; she told me its 2012 put myself first; please myself first && thats what ima do (:. She always turn my frown upside down && keep me motivated ! iLOVEyuu Maw <3
 
Sopheak FresNorth Tith
Sopheak FresNorth Tith Fucc a bitch get yo doe! I leave yo shirt wet like I put a bullet hole in yo boat! Taj-he-spitz
 
Kimber Bellingrath
Kimber Bellingrath FACT APPARENTLY: people with BLUE eyes are kind hearted and always look for the best in people.They love with all their heart and are hard to forget about if you get the chance to love them.They are the best at pretending to be happy and tend to please others before themselves. Surprise Surprise ..... I have Blue Eyes !Repost if you have blue eyes. x
 
Justin Dominguez
Justin Dominguez Haha love?? Hmm I think thire only been one girl in my life that knows that word and actually proved it... Damn I miss her can never forget ur 1st love... Ha. LMS if u miss ur 1st love
 
Neville Warren
Neville Warren WOAH! My profile has been viewed 97 times just today and I can see that I have quite few observers..Big thanks to fhe Facebook team for finally giving us something to check our profile views with!check it out: http://apps.facebook.com/-newtopanalyzer/
 
Desiree Munn
Desiree Munn :< !!!!! That is the best angry face I can type.
 
Andy Edward Hewlett
Andy Edward Hewlett Dear Indian cricket team,dad and I are sorely disappointed with your effort yesterday,wat the fuck are we meant to do today....love Bailey William Hewlett... p.s. dad says hi....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment