Saturday, January 7, 2012

Faith's Check BookCharles Spurgeon January 3 REST ON A PROMISE The land whereon thou liest to thee will I give it Genesis 28:13 No promise is of private interpretation: it belongs not to one

Regina Tolliver
Faith's Check Book--Charles Spurgeon January 3 REST ON A PROMISE The land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it. (Genesis 28:13) No promise is of private interpretation: it belongs not to one saint but to all believers. If, my brother, thou canst in faith lie down upon a promise and take thy rest thereon, it is thine. Where Jacob "lighted" and tarried and rested, there he took possession. Stretching his weary length upon the ground, with the stones of that place for his pillows, he little fancied that he was thus entering into ownership of the land; yet so it was. He saw in his dream that wondrous ladder which for all true believers unites earth and heaven, and surely where the foot of the ladder stood he must have a right to the soil, for other wise he could not reach the divine stair-way. All the promises of God are "Yea" and "Amen" in Christ Jesus, and as He is ours, every promise is ours if we will but lie down upon it in restful faith. Come, weary one, use thy Lord's words as thy pillows, Lie down in peace. Dream only of Him. Jesus is thy ladder of light. See the angels coming and going upon Him between thy soul and thy God, and be sure that the promise is thine own God-given portion and that it will not be robbery for thee to take it to thyself, as spoken specially to thee.
When we dare to share God knows we care. Help spread God's Word. It could make an eternal difference for someone.
 
Elsie Peterson
Elsie Peterson Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. I haven't had so many "happy birthday" wishes in one day before. lol! It was a great day! Earl is even cooking me dinner tonight!!
 
Timothy James Law
Timothy James Law day keeps gettin better 'n' better.... I LOVE CALGARY!!
 
Iris Leuntjens
COWGIRL WISDOM: "In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on." Robert Frost
 
Fresko Kash
Fresko Kash Sometimes I need that romance , sometimes I need that pole dance , sometimes I need that stripper thats gone tell me that she dont dance , tell me lies and make em sound good , do me like the women from my town would
 
Jackie Kaden
Jackie Kaden Wow. What a day yesterday. Me and the bestie are now MOBILE;) Then went to sooner corral. It was fun! If you like 2 steppin & line dancing! Lol oh! & i rode the bull for my first time ever! It was awesome. But now, I'm popped and ready for a chill night.hmu!
 
Ta'Kaysia Jenay Rushton
Ta'Kaysia Jenay Rushton DNT UNDERSTAND HOW A PERSON CAN WAKE UP EVERYDAY AND START PLAYN THE GAME OR WATCHN MTV JAMS AND VIDEOS. LIKE UR 21 GET A LIFE U SHOULD BE IN SOMEONES CHOLLEGE OR WORKING SOME WHERE I REFUSE TO HAVE MY PERANTS STILL TAKEN CARE ME. SOME PPL WILL NEVER GROW UP THATS BUM MOVE..
 
Michelle LaVechia
Michelle LaVechia Very happy about getting rid of junk: People, places, things that are HURTING my growth and causing me to resent being alive. I want to breathe, and I want to live. 2012 is a happy year, hopefully. At least I am happy so far! YEAH> Bring it on.
 
Makgwathe Rantloane
Makgwathe Rantloane This is why I hate drinking hunters extreme.....now I cnt fall asleep!
 
Sue Gellatly Pavone
Sue Gellatly Pavone I have the stomach flu. I knew I wasn't going to dodge it.
 
Tisha Blaque Pearl Hardin
Tisha Blaque Pearl Hardin Bad boiis aint no good,,, good boys aint no fun,,, thats why i dnt wnt a boy,,, butill take a MAN,,, NOT NOW BUT ONE DAY
 
Rorisang Xolane Mathebula
Rorisang Xolane Mathebula mxm...I just found out who my stalker is..SEIPATI..mxm,nxa#ReallyPissed Goodnight everyone!!
 
Malkom' SwaggedUpp Tyler
Malkom' SwaggedUpp Tyler Confession#1: I Hate Liers -.- .. Juss Be Real
 
Angelaenjoyinglife Minor
Angelaenjoyinglife Minor SOMETHINGS I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND..KNOW EXCUSE COULD MAKE ME UNDERSTAND..SUM PPL WISH THEY HAD IT..I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH U PRAISE GOD..IF UR HEART NOT N THE RITE PLACE..U R PRAISING THE WRONG ONE .FB PRAY FOR ME..I HAVE SOMETHIN WEIGHING HEAVY ON MY HEART..THE DEVIL SAYS GET IT OF..BUT MY FATHER SAYING I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT..SO PLZ PRAY FOR ME..THX N ADVANCE..
 
Tyna Cellars
Tyna Cellars Having children was my choice. I gave up things and went and still go, without for my children. Some parents choose to give up on their children so they don't have to sacrifice their lifestyle. I regret nothing. It was, and is, all for them. Please copy and paste this if you are a proud parent who will always put your children first and never last
 
James Weglarz
James Weglarz Damn, I have to go to work on this gorgeous day. #firstworldproblems
 
Phillip Edwards
Phillip Edwards man i continue to go off man this shit needs to leave a nigga system im really tryna fuckin change me and my fucked up ways but they end up sticking there with me i dont want to be like this all my life i swear i dont.........
 
Telsa Madden
Telsa Madden My poor animals r sick, I thnk they got da flu :(
 
Tha Guinto
 
Bonnie Lash Freeman
Bonnie Lash Freeman Getting ready for book club! Looking forward to reconnecting! Haven't been together for 2 months (I missed the November meeting.) Reading "little Bee".
 
Dolly Wolf
Dolly Wolf I love having to take care of other peoples dirty work. I should start charging. Just sayn. LoL
 
Celeste Alt
Celeste Alt Jason Derulo My injury is called a "Hang Man's Break" because it is the same bone that is broken when someone is hung! I am so blessed to still be here! 95% of ppl with the same injury end up paralyzed or gone. Everything happens for a reason. Traumatic experiences can change you for the better. My outlook on life is so much clearer! Don't forget what's important. Life is short so do it today, tomorrow could be a day too late!
 
Pelumi Bolawa
Pelumi Bolawa Is this rumour tru.....i mean #75 issue
 
Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez Come check us out at I-45 INK today for a great tattoo by your choice of any of our great artist!! Open at noon everyday and close till 4 a.m tonight and tomorrow. Tell your friends, it'll be much appreciated.
 
Tonya Campbell
Tonya Campbell A person that loses a partner is called a widow. A child who loses a parent is called an orphan. But there is no word to describe a parent that loses a child, because the loss is like no other. So will you put this as your status for just one hour? I'm pretty sure I know the ones that will. Think of someone you know or love who has lost a son or daughter and take a few minutes to remember & honor their beautiful angel! God Bless you
 

No comments:

Post a Comment