Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hoes on my dick cause i look like Beverly Idqaf' Rashaw Ok trinamy song waseverything is beautiful by ray charles:very fittingkevins was papa was a rolling stone1 week later and

Marquis Harris Eddiecane
Marquis Harris Eddiecane Hoes on my dick cause i look like Beverly Idqaf' Rashaw
 
Krista Prater Piles
Krista Prater Piles Ok trina..my song was....everything is beautiful by ray charles:)..very fitting..kevins was papa was a rolling stone...1 week later and it would have been I am woman!:)..(for kevin)
 
Nadja Sahinovic
Nadja Sahinovic Wild Words from Wild Women-"I detest humanity. I'm allergic to it."-Brigitte Bardot, sixties glamour puss
 
Junior Alarde
Junior Alarde happy bday papa i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
 
KamariahluvsKamar Fletcher
KamariahluvsKamar Fletcher Confession 4: I dont remember EVER bein faithful to any of my bfs....dont judge me :-|
 
Erik Abbink
Erik Abbink I really really hate my back, otherwise a great day :D
 
De'Erica Conley
De'Erica Conley I Can Play Dah Game Bhak Witchall Niqqas ! We Juh Gne Play Each Utha
 
Latia Mac
Latia Mac As the world turns money burns so stay bizzy as bee stand tall as a tree and remember there is only 1 thee dats y dey envy no no im not the bishop or a don or a waun but i stay shittin on um so call me doe john...
 
Vall Barrera
Vall Barrera I can't watch planet of the apes im to much of an animal luver :(
 
Savanah Humphrey
Savanah Humphrey I love my boyfriend:)
 
Tim J Huften
Tim J Huften I have really gotta find my cell phone case I've dropped it 3 times this week
 
Bucky TeamNike Dorsett
Bucky TeamNike Dorsett I Wanna Go To Skyzone Indoor Trampoline Or Chuck E.Cheese For My Bday Its Been A Minute...Who Down? Lol
 
Trisha Meeks Aldana
Trisha Meeks Aldana Just finished watching 50 First Dates and I cried...a lot! Lol.
 
Antonio Ortega
Antonio Ortega i have ten fish and 5 of them drown how many are left ... i love this question
 
Kristen Layton
Kristen Layton think my baby girl is feeling much better!!! now i can rest on this friday night!!
 
Delia Munoz
Delia Munoz omg i felt lost with out my phone.well im back. Lmao!!! Damn my phone wont stop ringing aww u all miss me, lol miss u all 2 :)
 
Otsile Lekoro
Otsile Lekoro utlwang tlheng ga te i lyk da colour ur car,bulshit i knw whr u gwin girl
 
Tashakickass Ratchetbaker Simmons
Tashakickass Ratchetbaker Simmons Home Chilling With My Gr.Son&Fafa I Didn't Make it 2JERZ Mad Is Hell So Guys I Will See U SOON:(<3
 
Adam Muse
Adam Muse I Love Jesus!!!!
 
Karmiyana Davis
Karmiyana Davis Today was a gud day but --- only wehen imm with mi friendsit mKES IT BETTA cuZz they cool and i <3 them
 
Scott Leibel
Scott Leibel January 6th and I got to take the Harley out!!!!! Love it!!!! :)
 
Huley Reed
Huley Reed i think i got 130 days left till basic training cant wait
 
Quadarius Wilson
Quadarius Wilson LIL SHAWTY TOLD ME I WAS A BOSS!!!! I LOOKED AT HER AND SAID IM DA BOSS OF ALL BOSSES DATS Y YU DNT HOLLI SEE SEE DEM AT ALL... SWAG!!!!! IF A NIGGA O ME MONEY I TELL MY GOONZ F'EM LET EM LIVE KUS A DEAD MAN KANT PAY YA TRILL ISH.. BOSS STATUS I DNT REXIEVE ORDERS I GIVEM HOLLA AT ME!!!
 
David Hollon
David Hollon me and Elijah Jackson just decided to come out of the closet wow that was hard I think my mom will understand but the old man umm not so sure, well there it is should be an interesting day to say the least I just hope we still have some friends?
 
King C-bass
King C-bass Always get in da middle of shit I shouldn't be in
 

No comments:

Post a Comment