Saturday, January 7, 2012

All I wanna know is how to add a cover picture this is MAKING ME MAD What TICKED me off: People talking about FFX and X2 Like they know it

Jessica Cantrell
Jessica Cantrell All I wanna know is how to add a cover picture.. this is MAKING ME MAD!
 
Manee B Thao
Manee B Thao What TICKED me off: People talking about FFX and X-2 Like they know it when they don't, then trying to start a fight with me and deleting their video on youtube so I can't reply back! Excuse me, I believe the person who has played it over fifty times should understand it more than you? Shuyin is NOT Tidus, in fact, the two have nothing to do with each other. Granted that Shuyin and Tidus may have been dressed and looked similar, and their situations may have been the same but they are NOT the same. Tidus was a figment of imagation from the dream of the Fayth. Whereas Shuyin was the real living and breathing person of 1000 years ago in Zanarkand. Tidus was never supposed to exist. So don't tell me Tidus and Shuyin are the same person. Also there is no proof whatsoever in the game or story that Shuyin was a Blitzball player, don't go messing stuff up and think that I'll believe it. In fact, story goes Shuyin was a GUARDIAN who devoted himself so much to protecting the Summoner Lenne (who happened to be a songstress) that he attempted to destroy all that got in the way of saving her by using forbidden machina. Whereas Tidus was the son of a Blitzball Player, and followed in his shoes even though the BOTH of them were pulled out from a fake Zanarkand that was created from the dream of the Fayths. Don't even say stuff like "Tidus was Shuyin's reincarnation and Yuna is Lenne's". In what world did you get such a dumb idea? Everything started between Shuyin, Yuna and Lenne because of the Songstress dress. So don't Bullshit ME about Shuyin and Tidus being the same person. I'll smack you upside the head with everything I got STUPID YOUTUBE FAD FOLLOWER!!!
 
Sagittarius Virgo N
Sagittarius Virgo N Wonderin what my adrian is doing, I miss talkin to him!
 
Roseman Siganga Melrose
Roseman Siganga Melrose I only wish i can be able to sleep...*tossin& turning in bed*!
 
David Hwang
David Hwang I wish I was taller. :|
 
Victor Amuda
Victor Amuda WOW I cant believe that you can see vvho ls vievving your profile! I just saw my TOP profflle visitors and I am SHOCKED at vvho ls checking my profile! You can also see WHO SEES YOUR PROFlLE http://bit.ly/rP8GMd
 
Patrick Erkman
Patrick Erkman Last night watching old episodes of SCTV any of you remember Brenda Vaccaro's Playtex Tampon commercials ??? "If I had a daughter I would recommend one thing HHHHHHHHHeeeehhhhhheeeehhheee! Andrea Martin...Love her !!! Oh those ol commercials.
 
Patricia O'Hagan Kelly
Patricia O'Hagan Kelly For the record, that was my daughter Shauna posting on my page. She is apparently happy that we might be moving to a new house, however, come to think of it, I am happy too!!
 
Bryant B Real Evans
Bryant B Real Evans I stay on my grind kuz dat kome first if ya get outta line ya feelins finna get hurt all dats on my mind is get dat doe ya try me imma take ya places u dnt wanna go
 
Josh Clay
Josh Clay I can not stress enough how much i hate xbox back to the ps3 no idea why i strayed in the first place
 
Rachel Soskins
Rachel Soskins I finally got a smartphone! :D
 
Harley Werley
Harley Werley I hate my bed
 
Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia I don't think I've ever missed taking a shower this much
 
Kaytee Rose Hime
Kaytee Rose Hime I hope this weather is a sign of a really hot summer to come! I can't wait. I love listening to Adele remixes before work.
 
Jeremy Gatbunton
Jeremy Gatbunton wew.. i st0p sm0king at ngbwas ng pg in0m at kain? tatalab kya? hanggng kelan ehe
 
Francisco A. Cabrera
Francisco A. Cabrera I am sorry for being realistic and I guess a but of a hater but every year around this time everyone claims they are going to change and nothing ever changes. For those who pull threw with it much love and congrats. I just don't think you need to wait till the New Year to make a change. I am just saying #keeping it real #so over resolutions
 
Kamaron Irvin
Kamaron Irvin I GOT A GAME TUESDAY.
 
David Heidtke
David Heidtke Just got my new laptop and am trying it out. So far I like it but we'll see what happens in a few months
 
Tanya Jane Panniers
Tanya Jane Panniers WOAH! My profile has been viewed 87 times just today and I can see that I have quite few observers..BIG Thanks to The Facebook Team For FINALLY Giving Us Something To Check who's viewing our profile!Check it out: http://apps.facebook.com/viewllghsy/
 
Aaron Vinson
Aaron Vinson Hey how you doin, Haha I forgot how funny Friends was
 
Tanya Lee
Tanya Lee (This one goes out to u. Bitch ass nigga) I guess I'm wrong for thinking that I can trust you. Never holding all of this against you now I'm strapped wit my 45 special , I'm so special, so special,so special. Nigga u softer then a homosexual and I'm so extraterrestrial. So you can keep my things there's nothing you can bring, and you can have my ring u can add it to your bling. Cause I'm okay and I'm still a G. Pray for my enemies. (Nicki Minaj I'm feeling that) So Special!!!!@@@@
 
Jeff Kendall
Jeff Kendall well, am living mostly chaos free...and i like it! Live and let live...am not being shady in my life or in my words...i hold no grudges because none are worth my precious time.. am just living my life and and being helpful... Yeah boy i got it going on today!! <-:
 
Jon Kryst
Jon Kryst AINT I SO BLESSED.... HEAVEN YEA FUCKIN RIGHT....I IS

Likes

Jon Kryst
 
Stephanie Derrick
Stephanie Derrick why do they call it rush hr when it always turns into a damn traffic jam...i hate yspi!
 
Jessica Foreman
Jessica Foreman I just don't even kno anymore -.-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment