Saturday, January 7, 2012

For those of you that like Low Light and BlackWhite photography I would encourage you to take a look at my friend Marty's images here on his page

Don Toothaker
Don Toothaker For those of you that like Low Light and Black/White photography I would encourage you to take a look at my friend Marty's images here on his page. I met Marty over a year ago working at Hunt Photo and recommended he join the camera club I belong to. He said he was a beginning photographer: he fibbed I think. If you look thru his work you will see his Night images and Black and White images are superb. Folks, meet my friend Marty. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076776383&ref=pb
 
Tricia Marie Clair
Tricia Marie Clair Bout to log off for a while... Be back on tonite.... Hugs n kisses for everybody.... Mwah
 
Richelle Collins
Richelle Collins Glad its Friday had a rough week at work. Jus wanna relax!!!
 
Kandi Mandi
Kandi Mandi #L i k e e For - Based On Your Pics, You Seem Like A: [] Freak. [] Athlete. [] Boring Person. [] Nice Person [] Popular Person [] Model [] Rude Person [] Laid Back Person [] Loser [] Attractive Person
 
Aubreey Johnson
Aubreey Johnson GoodMorning [; Fuckken Tiredd , Thanks For Keeping Me Up Maddie Pretty Eyed Pena -.-t Lol Jkk , Dude We A FAILURES ..... At Life >.< Anyways . Text It ? ^.<3
 
Daphne Momofthree Daniels
Daphne Momofthree Daniels Well I guess i will eat my noodles, no more cooking for a while.... My child Netta Stay Above Standards is officially headed back to the bama :) Be careful and study hard, mama loves you...
 
Mark Maxwell
Mark Maxwell REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month. REMINDER..... all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sales calls. YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone: 888-382-1222 . It is the National DO NOT CALL list It will only take a minute of your time.. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the cell phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a different phone number. HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON
 
Dániel Zagoveev
Dániel Zagoveev -és én most inditom a lézert -ANYÁDBA xD Bazd meg minél többször láttom beszarok :D 8% ? ezzel a 8% ugy meg raklak :D xD
www.youtube.com
Összes eddigi fellépés... Ki a kedvenc fellépőd? Szavazás: http://bandee2.freeiz.com/showder_klub
 
Brenda Bj Wallace
Brenda Bj Wallace took the afternoon off with pay gorgeous day in pike ... billy fred fine cross the street .. pikin on me a little
 
Edith Vazquez
Edith Vazquez Day started off good till now hate it when so called fam bring u down n treat u like garbage then they wonder why am such a bitch w/ them ughh fixing to take 5...Fuckin devil trynna bring me down
 
Lori Wooley Millsap
Lori Wooley Millsap Just spent the last hour and a half with some of my favorite girls...how sweet to have students come back to see me (even if it is under pressure of an Algebra 2 exam!).

Likes

Diane Richards Gregg
 
Patrick Sipe
Patrick Sipe How cold is the inside of a Tauntaun? LUKE WARM! -Reddit
 
Leche Daniels
Leche Daniels had a gr8 tym wit frends hapi bday uncle greg...thanks aunty mable lol
 
Zack Infield
Zack Infield If u truly love someone and u wanna be with them u gotta treat them like gold bc they deserve it when they do a lot for u and u do a lot for them
 
Dean James Spencley
Dean James Spencley Tomorrow the Elks are holding their annual hoop shoot for kids ages 8 - 13 years old at the Charlevoix Middle School. The competition starts at 1:30 pm so please have your kids there by 1:00 pm. This is a great fund raiser for the Elks so bring all the kids you know out to compete. Please pass the word and lets get as many kids there as possible. This will be a great weekend to get out and have some fun with your kids.
 
Robby Gillison
Robby Gillison Just left the doctor, feel like a walking biological weapon. Probably should eat brains.
 
Ricky Saavedra
Ricky Saavedra "Follow me follow me I'm a diamond crowned queen Come with me, to my pretty pretty palace" ;)
 
Sara Brodrick Honeycutt
Sara Brodrick Honeycutt Is proud to be able to witness the Sea of Blue tonight in Tipton County in memory of Trooper Calvin Jenks, EOW 1/6/07. So blessed to live in a community where heroes are always honored and never forgotten. RIP Trooper Jenks.
 
Kathlee Medina
Kathlee Medina ~617~ aww ur so cute, y tambien bonita . .. jaja ur a person that is easy to get along with por todo el enthusiasm que tienes.
 
Brittany VanCisco
Brittany VanCisco Cute boys helping us change a flat tire in the middle of a parking lot? Day made :)
 
Potent Dank
Potent Dank A person that loses a partner is called a widow. A child who loses a parent is called an orphan. But there is no word to describe a parent that loses a child, because the loss is like no other. So will you put this as your status for just 1 hour?? I'm pretty sure I know the ones that will. Think of someone you know or love who has lost a baby or a child, and take a few minutes to remember & honor their beautiful angels. It's not easy losing a child. IN LOVING MEMORY OF .... Aaliyah Marie ♥and My sister Dee Nobodydoesitbetter first born Ariel love you and no your Uncle hasn't forgot about you!!!!
 
Chelsea Jean
Chelsea Jean They should make a bald barbie. So all the little sick cancer girls would feel beautiful too. Dress her in pink and name her HOPE. Repost if u agree, I bet 99% of u won't ♥

Likes

Lulu Campbell
 
Tony Walker
Tony Walker My aunt is so funny sidelining the whole dance off on the kinect like a cheer leader
 
Cynthia Amber Downer
Cynthia Amber Downer Wow. Not so much beast mode. Being in the same room as my program director makes me so nervous that I get hives. Now I have to write a paper for her to grade and read.. I haven't even opened Word and I already feel the urge to hack up my stomach contents.
 
Joe Leveque
Joe Leveque lms for a rate
 

No comments:

Post a Comment