Sunday, January 8, 2012

We'll all get somewhre one day One Day at a time wwwyoutubecom Based on Dr Seuss's final book before his death this is a story about life's ups and downs

Shawn Watson
Shawn Watson We'll all get somewhre one day. One Day at a time.
www.youtube.com
Based on Dr. Seuss's final book before his death, this is a story about life's ups and downs, told by the people of Burning Man 2011. Directed by: Teddy Saun...
 
Pastor R. Hanson
 
Alicia Dajaperryon Brown
Alicia Dajaperryon Brown PRETTI BOI ROYALE SR. PRESENTS BOOSIE~VS~LIL WAYNE TONITE @XCLUSIVE.. PLUS DA KRESHE'S CELEBRATIN A BDAY ON TONITE/ TELL A FRIEND..$5TIL10:45!!
 
Christina Gauthier
Christina Gauthier An ugly personality, destroys a pretty face .
 
Jay Cordova
Jay Cordova - Hurt me with the truth but, pleasae never comfort me with a lie
 
Christopher Frank Beitz
Christopher Frank Beitz I follow over 3,000 blogs on tumblr...going on a huge unfollow spree right now.
 
Brandi Sturm
Brandi Sturm another song i havent heard in a long time
www.youtube.com
Cypress Hill performing "Lowrider" - song off the record "Stoned Raiders (2001)" Thanks goes to: Cypress Hill - http://www.cypresshill.com/ Sony Music Entert...
 
Dani Haines
Dani Haines After watching Fright Night- Mom: I did think it was that good. Me: You just like those sappy, sparkly vampires. Mom: Shut up! I'm crocheting a cupcake! Dad: For your gay vampires!

Likes

Dani Haines
 
Dabadside Pach Peniro
Dabadside Pach Peniro Megatron is a man... U gotta double team him w/ safety help over the top... He too big just throw it up... He'll go get it
 
Karei Tutu
Karei Tutu Lions look like a well oiled machine.
 
Josh-Patti Lawrence
Josh-Patti Lawrence WOW!! its been a long time since I have actually watched a football game! GO LIONS!!
 
Randall Littlejohn
Randall Littlejohn On day 1 of what my beautiful wife calls a man cold I just wish it would go away.
 
Shaquala Versteeg-Knifechief
Shaquala Versteeg-Knifechief Watching Cops. An undercover cop met up with a woman, the woman wanted to hire him to murder her husband and was giving him instructions on where she would be, where the house was at, that the door was unlocked, etc. So they went and got her husband and told him her plan and took him to the station to keep him safe. They went back, called her up and pretended like it was a murder scene. When they told her that her husband was dead she did the fakest, crocodile tear crying I've seen, kept saying she wanted to see his body. They took her for questioning and she's acting so calm. They finally told her she's being arrested and she breaks out the real tears.
 
Robert Arias
Robert Arias Girl had a tatonka bootie;)
 
Shaun Beacroft
Shaun Beacroft I don't give a fuck about anybody anymore, none of their bullshit and their pointless problems. I'm going to do what's best for me, and I'm going to get mine.
 
Sierra Alazae Moreno
Sierra Alazae Moreno 53:)-ur very sweet...and such a good txtn buddy lol... sorry i havent txt bk been busy! well anywho that is all #txt me!(:
 
Lafayette BottomBoy Red
Lafayette BottomBoy Red If Yu Love Me 5ay It On My Wall ..... If Yu A 5mash Lafayette Red *Lm$ ..... If I Got 5wag Poke Me .... & If Im 5exy Comment My 5hit #IF YU DONT FWM KEEP IT DAT WAY haha ,GONE
 
Nathaniel Oosterlaken
Nathaniel Oosterlaken Cancer ... I wonder if anyone could put this as their status within 1 hour. I'm pretty sure I know who will do it. Think of someone you know who has cancer, had cancer or died because of cancer. My wish is that a cure is found in 2012. Will you post for 1 hour? To honor those who have fought and are fighting against cancer. Hope to see it on your wall
 
Jonathan Bunnyman Wyllde
Jonathan Bunnyman Wyllde all i need to make this birthday end well is a lady friend to spend the nite so i can make sum love but i doubt ill get that wish i mite have to us my hand once again yaaayyy whoo yoo for me
 
Ken Figueroa
Ken Figueroa I mean no disrespect to the new Generation of Djs learning with just a midi controller and a laptop. But if you take the time to train your ear to mix music it will only make you a better Dj when you use the program you mix with.....Just sayin....
 
James Gilleland
James Gilleland OMG ! Went to Olive Garden for supper. As usual the food was wonderful and the service was Great. I just have one question , If they give you tea that isn't sweetened and sweetener why don't they give a spoon to stir it with????? My wife says that I shouldn't lick my knife and then stir !!!!! CMU!
 
Rowan Williams
Rowan Williams who wants another mixtape??? is there a demand for a Big Dreams Vol 2?
 
Lamont Johnson
Lamont Johnson Who would have thought I'd be caught in this life? Let's celebrate with a toast And get lost in tonight And make it all light up (Hey, Guru, tell hom' to go to open that Ace right there), (drake light up wavey)
 
Gabe Autry
Gabe Autry Watching a western with my old man. :)
 
Dan Martin
Dan Martin Taking a group to the lacrosse season opener on the 14th! Anybody interested?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment